[Official News And Updates Page] page 7 (locked)

909 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicha98:

Its Gun Game mode. Really hard. First you get weakest gun but when you kill someone, you get better gun. And so it continues till you have to finish and do a kill with knife. You are respawning immidately when you get killed.

nica98 you know your idea was good the developer should do that right

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

Its Gun Game mode. Really hard. First you get weakest gun but when you kill someone, you get better gun. And so it continues till you have to finish and do a kill with knife. You are respawning immidately when you get killed.

Ok thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ABryceP:

when will the new guns will come out?

They will be out when the developers are ready to release it.

Flag Post

Ok thanks!

sorry about that nica because i think my mode is good enough so the developers will think about it first

Flag Post

i think gun game mode is u get the very high damage gun to lowest damage gun

Flag Post

hoq long its gonna take one year

Flag Post

Ok thanks!

sorry about that nica because i think my mode is good enough so the developers will think about it first

So the person that is winning will just get a better weapon to have an even higher advantage until the last kill with a knife?

There are already too many modes compared to most fps game, i thought no new ones were going to be added?

Also i’m impressed by how much the game has grown over a year. Like only a few games going on at a time when i first played, now servers are packed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

Ok thanks!

So the person that is winning will just get a better weapon to have an even higher advantage until the last kill with a knife?

There are already too many modes compared to most fps game, i thought no new ones were going to be added?

Also i’m impressed by how much the game has grown over a year. Like only a few games going on at a time when i first played, now servers are packed.

Should have been the other way, the one that is winning should get a weaker gun until he gets a knife.

Flag Post

Plz remove lagging players

Flag Post
Originally posted by Michaeldbest:

Players should not be punished for a bad computer. That’s like giving to the rich and taking from the poor.
Besides, that’s why the option of Low Ping is available.

Flag Post

Great job guys.The new guns and the maps are great.Keep it up.

Flag Post

i hope the guns will get uploaded soon :) im a big fan of this cs here and i already play since the first version :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

Ok thanks!

Should have been the other way, the one that is winning should get a weaker gun until he gets a knife.

GUYS U THINK THE LAST KILL NEEDS KNIFE NO THEY USE KNIFE UNTIL THEY KILL ANOTHER PLAYER THEN PISTOL THEN M4A1 THEN AK47 THEN SHOTGUN AND SNIPER

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

Ok thanks!

GUYS U THINK THE LAST KILL NEEDS KNIFE NO THEY USE KNIFE UNTIL THEY KILL ANOTHER PLAYER THEN PISTOL THEN M4A1 THEN AK47 THEN SHOTGUN AND SNIPER

That’s a horrible idea, chances are the first person to get the kill will win without even dying because he’ll have a gun while everyone has knife. The last person with knife will also get raped so that’s no fun. It’s like having those games where the host gives himself a gun while everyone gets a knife. lol

Flag Post

Well, maybe he can remove the knife.
That game mode has existed somewhere before. The only game I actually know that uses this game mode, however, is Call of Duty.

Flag Post

Where the f*** are you from? Mars?

Flag Post

Pls add pictures to the skins

Flag Post

Petso. Gun game is in Counter Strike series. And guys last and hardest kill MUST be done using knife. Thats why Gun Game is hard. I played it in CS and i reached Scout but then winner killed someone with knife and so i lost. Gun Game is for pros absolutely.

Flag Post

Man you guys are doing a good job keep it up .

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

Where the f*** are you from? Mars?

Punish me for living in Australia?

Flag Post

Here are some demo skins for Critical Missions: Space;

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/580718_397027427046692_1901690347_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/481309_394969353919166_1817095460_n.jpg

Flag Post

Pls just PLS enable old SimpsonsHouse. The new Homer House has no door, no chimney ladder and dull colours! I hate it! It’s nothing like simpsonshouse!

Flag Post

Yeah vivitan. We want old Simpsons House!

Flag Post

Are here update or news about weapons? My friends are dying. They every day asks me: are the new guns out ? All the time im saying: not yet. They are also playing this but they say: OMFG how long? I know my friends are impatient but i could have some news about update from you to dont make my friends leave this game…

Flag Post

eso me parese genial espero una fecha estoy muy ancioso si pueden abisen quiero las nuevas armas y mapas