[Official News And Updates Page] page 8 (locked)

909 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by NACHOYLUISAMIGOS:

eso me parese genial espero una fecha estoy muy ancioso si pueden abisen quiero las nuevas armas y mapas

Please speak english. (Habla ingles)

Flag Post

sir vile what month and day do you think the project will be finished

Flag Post

please since this game was early it was all fine but now it`s filled with laggy players. I`d wish they would stop lagging

Flag Post

Well when guns will be done, it seems they will going to make categories of weapons when clicking the shop so people knows which category is that gun inside.

Pistols
Sub Machine Guns
Assault Rifles
Shotguns
Snipers
Equipiment

Flag Post

what is team score for?…how about the higher team score will get High exp and cash

Flag Post

Will you be updating the amazon version as it is behind the google play version and cannot join any multiplayer games? Thank you.

Flag Post

The most of guns im waiting new Deagle which looks so epic. Also i wait M4 Benelli Tactical, MP7, and AUG A3 USA NATO. These ones are epic. Of course i wait for new epic M4A1. Of course i wait for all the guns!

Flag Post

so almost all of it is epic, anything awesome? Lol jk

Flag Post

New weapons would not be a bad idea, just ask them not to let too overpowerd, the current weapons are well balanced. xD

Flag Post

however they need gadgets like the suppressor

Flag Post

My Most Awaiting Gun In Zombie Mode M60

Flag Post
Originally posted by Michaeldbest:

they need night vision goggles,laser dot,multi vision goggles for flash bomb and smoke,silencer and a suppressor

Flag Post

Mostly is founded on begame on nplay.com

Flag Post

i mean begone

Flag Post

i mean begone

begone is terrible latest versions makes me lagg like mad beast

Flag Post

hey i can’t wait for these new weapons and maps i hope they’re gonna be awesome :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

they need night vision goggles,laser dot,multi vision goggles for flash bomb and smoke,silencer and a suppressor

ya, it will be cool if they have these thing

Flag Post

soon will be added new inDust map. You will receive a little surprise there.

Flag Post

I have a problem from Fattys and Monster I shoot them but it not make any damage you need to knife them is that a bug from singleplayer?

Im not sure if the bug affects the Multiplayer

Flag Post
Originally posted by ahsim_2011:

Little suprise huh? Hmm what it would be? :D A weapon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nicha98:
Originally posted by ahsim_2011:

Little suprise huh? Hmm what it would be? :D A weapon?

I’m pretty excited about it, too. ;)

Flag Post

I have an honest question: Is the UMP .45 in-game yet?

Flag Post

New InDust map uploaded

Flag Post

New indust map is glitched. People are floating and some are spawning out of the map. Please investigate.

Flag Post

This is because the map is uploaded under the same name,thus people with the older map version can join it too (maps downloaded in the same session are saved in the cache.). Due to the position difference between the maps players using the older map appear to be floating. The problem will slowly go away, since everyone eventually will obtain the newest map.