some thing wrong to my accounts

21 posts

Flag Post

i am a boring person thats why i make so many account i made already 18 accounts and all of it are General ranks after the 18 account i made a new one again called invatorres then it said cannot make account because the sacket is full T_T. and always to all my account when i view them it because a noob rank and all kills and deaths are 0 i dont know why pls igor help me. T_T

Flag Post

Flag Post

aaahhh finally i thought only me have this problem me too i made 13 accounts but not all general ranks it also becomes like that it says unable to make account the sacket is full i hate it i can only play my volrog account and also as a guest :( i hate it. pls help us igor or f2004w

Flag Post

I don’t know what a sacket is. Did you mean socket? But then again, I don’t know why it would say socket is full either…

Flag Post

oohh thank god macuahuitile i thought really i am the only one pls igor help us

Flag Post

O.o’ 13+ accounts? Why so many? I am sorry I do not know what might be the problem is but I will relay this message to Igor.

Flag Post

thx pal pls help us me and macuahuitile pls help us

Flag Post

I believe the problem is is that you have created too many accounts on the game. The game probably limits the number of accounts per user.

Of course, this is only my speculation, as I also have no idea as to why this happens.

Flag Post

I’ve got only one account, but I also have the same message and cannot log in.

Flag Post

Please contact me by e-mail to resolve this issue;
rvelosa@studioonmars.com

Provide me with the accounts in question, and their associated e-mails – thank you.

Flag Post

for what it’s worth, i’m pretty sure they mean socket, which seems like it actually makes some sense in this context, not sacket.

Flag Post

Might call my next account “Sacket”

Flag Post

i mean socket but still until now my accounts still rank 64 pls somebody help me T_T

Flag Post

While someone higher up in the support team will be able to give you a full answer…

Let me try.

I believe it’s just server overload. I get this a lot while logging in, I just continue spam clicking log in and it works eventually after a few tries.

Flag Post

yes thank god it is fine now thanks who ever made it right :)

Flag Post

I think you mean this error.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2lcod20.png

Flag Post

Sacket

Originally posted by prakka_:

Might call my next account “Sacket”

I’m in tears, laughing :D

Flag Post

yeah… I think cedsayshi is probably right in that it’s just a lot of people trying to log in at the same time. that’s also what I thought earlier, but wasn’t sure :)

Flag Post

It is sure, because of the saying: “queue was full”. Meaning the server couldn’t handle more people at that time.

Flag Post

Why you have so many accounts is the real question…

Flag Post

i am a boring person thats why i have many account