Fix the clan system

11 posts

Flag Post

I just think it sucks, when you create a clan and you get a lot of friends playing on it, then a lot of noobs just takes the clan name and pretends to be in the clan! This game needs something called: Invite to clan, so not 50000 can join one clan.
Im just taking it up because i had a old clan that got kinda big, but then it sucked because a lot of peaple started using it. And one more thing, we should be able to make longer clan names like up to 15 letters or something. I dont even want to tell peaple my clan name so they can steal it. I know theres more peaple then me that want this.

xProStar

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

I just think it sucks, when you create a clan and you get a lot of friends playing on it, then a lot of noobs just takes the clan name and pretends to be in the clan! This game needs something called: Invite to clan, so not 50000 can join one clan.
Im just taking it up because i had a old clan that got kinda big, but then it sucked because a lot of peaple started using it. And one more thing, we should be able to make longer clan names like up to 15 letters or something. I dont even want to tell peaple my clan name so they can steal it. I know theres more peaple then me that want this.

xProStar

I agree, and I think that clans should be made so you can’t just change your tag (if it doesn’t happen soon just make a roster) another thing is I think clans should be recorded by tournament servers/tournament overall KD? Tell me your thoughts guys on how the clan systems should work?

Flag Post

yeah me too i really hate the TNT clan so many members i love clan Elite

Flag Post
EpicDisasterd

The tournament ranking idea is great! The clan system needs to get reformed.

Flag Post

I have started to write a big list of things that needs to be improved, i will link the new thread here when im done.

Flag Post

so ur still not done?
lol :D

Flag Post

Epic and eveyone else i agree as well but you have to realize that this game isnt TDP4 or something and also it will take a lot of time to add that much ammount of stuff into the game, and if u have problems take it up in the suggestion part of the game

Flag Post

Xprostar

Correct………..1+ for this conversation :)

Flag Post

Hoping that this is implemented!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xprostar:

I have started to write a big list of things that needs to be improved, i will link the new thread here when im done.

Don’t bother.

This has been done countless times.

The only way they will listen is if you put it in the in-game feature requests. And when I say ‘will listen’ I mean ‘may care enough to possibly think to consider maybe taking it under consideration’.

So frankly, don’t waste your time until such time as they figure out a better system for implementing change. Or start to actually care what we think.

Also, don’t hold your breath for either of these things.

Oh and by the way – welcome to the ’let’s improve CSP!’ movement. Enjoy your frustration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by prakka_:
Originally posted by Xprostar:

Don’t bother.

This has been done countless times.

The only way they will listen is if you put it in the in-game feature requests. And when I say ‘will listen’ I mean ‘may care enough to possibly think to consider maybe taking it under consideration’.

So frankly, don’t waste your time until such time as they figure out a better system for implementing change. Or start to actually care what we think.

Also, don’t hold your breath for either of these things.

Oh and by the way – welcome to the ’let’s improve CSP!’ movement. Enjoy your frustration.

+401

On the last time somebody made the same thread, I told them to use the ‘Feature Request’ section. In fact, I think it was yesterday, have you guys even read that thread?