~()~Updates~()~

10 posts

Flag Post

We Need Weapon Some Maps And More Weapons Why Igor Dont Post It On The Game Let’s Make Some Noise ANd W8 For The Updates

Flag Post
Originally posted by iskamerako04:

We Need Weapon Some Maps And More Weapons Why Igor Dont Post It On The Game Let’s Make Some Noise ANd W8 For The Updates

Well that’s tiring, making noise and then wait for updates. I just assume that they are busy with cm space :)

Flag Post

Igor will rarely update this game because he did not realize that this game made it to the top 4 most played games.

Flag Post

how do you know?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Berserker23:

how do you know?

You never been to the Kong Homepage? >_> Wow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

how do you know?

I think he meant how do you know that “igor doesn’t realize this game is in the top 4 most played”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

how do you know?

I think he meant how do you know that “igor doesn’t realize this game is in the top 4 most played”.

When the game only had a few players, he used to update this game ALOT.
Then, when i started playing this again he rarely updates this game.

He must be thinking that this game doing normally. (A multiplayer game that doesn’t get featured on the homepage.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

how do you know?

When the game only had a few players, he used to update this game ALOT.
Then, when i started playing this again he rarely updates this game.

He must be thinking that this game doing normally. (A multiplayer game that doesn’t get featured on the homepage.)

so you just assume he thinks that ok

Flag Post

The rather common cycle of a free game:

→ wait for updates → longer wait for updates → players threaten to leave game even though game is free → updates released → players complain and angry with updates even though game is free → (go to beginning again)

(just sharing my observations of developing/established FPS games over the last decade or so)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sambalbelacan:

The rather common cycle of a free game:

→ wait for updates → longer wait for updates → players threaten to leave game even though game is free → updates released → players complain and angry with updates even though game is free → (go to beginning again)

(just sharing my observations of developing/established FPS games over the last decade or so)

that applies for most games on the internet not only free games