Is it taking place in a custom game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by f2004w:
Originally posted by Twilly_:

Igor please Ban this player he speed hacks… hes name is s2_lady_gaga_s2

Is it taking place in a custom game?

Theres no enable run and its Classic NON Custom

Flag Post

Classic doesnt mean it’s not custom. By custom, he meant if the server’s host decided to fiddle with the settings. Those settings include the speed of players and the speed of which players can run with certain weapons. 150% player speed + 200% weapon run speed is pretty fast, so clarify and get back. :)

Flag Post

Also are you SURE he’s speedhacking, it could be you’re lagging or knife goes faster than you thought it would. I remember mistakenly reporting someone for speedhacking because I didn’t know that knife increases your speed by a large amount.

Flag Post

I am familiar with lady_gaga speed hack, there is a method that will make those people go away, call all people to go to spectators. When everyone goes there he/she will be speeding around with nobody to kill. Or you can kick the player

Flag Post

I am familiar with lady_gaga speed hack, there is a method that will make those people go away, call all people to go to spectators. When everyone goes there he/she will be speeding around with nobody to kill. Or you can kick the player

brilliant.

Flag Post

Quite a marvelous way to deal with hackers. Just marvelous.

Flag Post

Obviously there needs to be evidence of speed hacking for any actions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPFinland:

Tell me how would you screenshot a person hacking? Or if you wanted to video record it, it’s hard to tape the precise moment that he/she is hacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fatboy8898:

Tell me how would you screenshot a person hacking? Or if you wanted to video record it, it’s hard to tape the precise moment that he/she is hacking.

I know it’s hard, but without evidence there wont be any actions

Flag Post

A better idea would to take a proactive approach than a reactive approach. Games like Contract Wars are much less susceptible to hacking because the devs kept security in mind. Sure, people can hack the game, but it’s not nearly as easy as a game like this.

f2004w’s solution is ludicrous. If you see a hacker, then stop playing until he leaves? Is that really the best idea a dev could come up with? Rather than admit a fault with the game, you guys readily put the burden on legitimate players. Give us a break.

Flag Post

Speed hacking is quite rare for now, also the dev team is working on making it impossible to use the hacking tools

Flag Post

If you want some evidence just find her/him your self…

Flag Post

Speed hacking is quite rare for now, also the dev team is working on making it impossible to use the hacking tools

It’s never impossible to hack. One may increases the security of his game and reduce the number of hackers, but you can never wipe out hacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

A better idea would to take a proactive approach than a reactive approach. Games like Contract Wars are much less susceptible to hacking because the devs kept security in mind. Sure, people can hack the game, but it’s not nearly as easy as a game like this.

f2004w’s solution is ludicrous. If you see a hacker, then stop playing until he leaves? Is that really the best idea a dev could come up with? Rather than admit a fault with the game, you guys readily put the burden on legitimate players. Give us a break.

We do have a method to prevent that on the next update, but I cannot disclose specific details about that method, but I can assure you it will be very effective. I am saying,

is the only option at the moment other than reporting to moderators until that update is released.

Flag Post

It’s a ridiculous option… I don’t understand why you’d even suggest it.

Originally posted by fatboy8898:

It’s never impossible to hack. One may increases the security of his game and reduce the number of hackers, but you can never wipe out hacking.

Spot on. If the dev team ever claims that they’ve eliminated hacking in this game, I call bs.

Flag Post

brilliant.

Wow, slixtrix. You all of a sudden like it, then hate it. [possibly sarcasm, idk]

Flag Post

my first post was sarcasm, much like fatboy’s initial post.

i don’t understand why anyone would recommend such a solution. it’s idiotic.

Flag Post

Hmm don’t know if you trying to troll but anyway for the obvious, yes that not the best solution but we do have a solution to fix that and that will be implemented when it get updated. Until then, you can do the following:

1)Report a moderator (Which I believe we have a Skype group set up for Players’ support)

2)gather people to kick (should be easy because most people hate hackers)

“Rather than admit a fault with the game” – ummm there is faults, there is always one in almost every game, this one have a few, that’s why there is updates. And before you even start railing us by saying “Well then, where is the updates?” when we are running this game for free, work for this game for free, there is no deadlines. But we are not jerks that will say, “You know what, screw it” we will stay till the end to make a complete game, if you don’t like the way the (free) game works, make your own (better) game, I am sure you will realize that criticizing the flaws of other people’s work is much easier to make one game to top it off (for free).

Flag Post

brilliant.

Spectator mode. It’s got what speed hackers need. It’s got electrolytes.

edit: sarcasm detected

Flag Post

Hmm don’t know if you trying to troll but anyway for the obvious, yes that not the best solution but we do have a solution to fix that and that will be implemented when it get updated. Until then, you can do the following:

1)Report a moderator (Which I believe we have a Skype group set up for Players’ support)

2)gather people to kick (should be easy because most people hate hackers)

“Rather than admit a fault with the game” – ummm there is faults, there is always one in almost every game, this one have a few, that’s why there is updates. And before you even start railing us by saying “Well then, where is the updates?” when we are running this game for free, work for this game for free, there is no deadlines. But we are not jerks that will say, “You know what, screw it” we will stay till the end to make a complete game, if you don’t like the way the (free) game works, make your own (better) game, I am sure you will realize that criticizing the flaws of other people’s work is much easier to make one game to top it off (for free).

How would a game improve if the developers don’t accept opinions and criticism?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Let’s watch what we post, please.
If it could come across as offensive/harassment, we probably shouldn’t be posting it.

Flag Post

So…where can i download these “hacks” :3 lol joking, dont ban me.