RAGE page 10 (locked)

278 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kanishka123:
Originally posted by bandkiller101:

Is it really so difficult to get along with eachother? If you don’t like someone just ignore them, its that simple.kanishka stop messing with people and if anyone has a problem with what kan or anyone else says just put them on mute and ignore them.

I have met so many people like this in real life later they end up in the hospital

who ends up in the hospital?

Flag Post

Is it really so difficult to get along with eachother? If you don’t like someone just ignore them, its that simple.kanishka stop messing with people and if anyone has a problem with what kan or anyone else says just put them on mute and ignore them.

I have met so many people like this in real life later they end up in the hospital

who ends up in the hospital?

People who tries to be Cool and steps on me

Flag Post

Can I make my own Rage profile pic?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Insanity_zzz:

Omg i just remembered I even asked you if you were him and you said yea. I know it was u because you started saying things like “Insanity_ZzZ your sh,it” just like what you said on kong chat “ReV sucks and the leaders are sh.it” you are the worst liar kid

ReV? Hm, I have no problems with it. If you want to have a forum war, take it to Transformice. For no absolute actual reason. Also, sorry for the double post, and, please, I was not making fun of ReV.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jctimbol:

Can I make my own Rage profile pic?

Go ahead comrade.

Flag Post

Soo hi again i wanna join ur clan
1)CS portable nick : 123usernoob123
2)K/D ratio : 4,96
3)Rank 1
4) Preferred weapons AWP and knife to quick switch and to kill campers…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MortimerPL:

3)Rank 1

That’s a nice choice… AWP and knife… EDIT:Sorry for the profile pic quality at the meantime, I need to work on it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MortimerPL:

3)Rank 1

After a tryout you will be in our clan

Flag Post

Well i’m back was busy cause of memorial day, so heres my reply to insanity
“U know what i dont care, look i gave my side of the story and i dont give 2 shits if u believe me or not, after all this is a just a game. I’m not a a total, its that i can’t play well in custom in a server WITH THE SETTINGS CHANGED TO FAVOR U A QUIKSCOPER, u know that the snipers aren’t the only weapon in this game?
and u why dont u and kanishka have a match that isnt custom, with other weapons besides sniper, would still be a able to “kick his @ss”, so thats all i have to say, and if u want bitch more please promptly GTFO
oh and happy memorial day (if u live in us)"

Flag Post

oh wait ignore that last part, memorial day was yesterday, i wrote this yesterday then saved it and forgot to post it lol

Flag Post

Snipers are the hardest to use. You won’t be respected for owning an entire clan with a shotgun or pistol ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

Snipers are the hardest to use. You won’t be respected for owning an entire clan with a shotgun or pistol ;)

I am not good with sniper . Wel it takes forever to reload

Flag Post

That’s why people who ACE Sniping are called Pro’s :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azma8:

That’s why people who ACE Sniping are called Pro’s :D

Azimuthal is a pro and he does not use sniper.

Flag Post

I dunno Gezus, taking on an entire team with a pistol is no small effort.

Flag Post
prakka_

Faster fire rate and reload speed for the pistol, it’s also got a crosshair when not zoomed in :P

Flag Post
prakka_

Faster fire rate and reload speed for the pistol, it’s also got a crosshair when not zoomed in :P

You run out of bullets quickly . I think when the Machine Guns and Smgs will come the sniper won’t even get a chance

Flag Post

Nah lol

Flag Post

I hate those people who keep on jumping with sniper man machine gun so many bullets they are gonna die .
Snipers Shall Die in Hell

Flag Post

Nice clan All keep the work guys with my best wishes and i really want from my clan to be an allie for u

Flag Post
Originally posted by dr4g0kill3r0o7:

Nice clan All keep the work guys with my best wishes and i really want from my clan to be an allie for u

Okay Sure

Flag Post

Keep up the good work RAGERS

Flag Post

I hate those people who keep on jumping with sniper man machine gun so many bullets they are gonna die .

No You die

Flag Post

No You die

YOu die

Flag Post

No You die

YOu die

U will die first