Rules to create a good clan.

22 posts

Flag Post

1#the clan forum.
the clan forum will show how the clan is nice for eg. Revival forum or Skull clan forum those 2 forums are the best they are the best for now.

2#you shall host some rooms recruiting to your clan.

3#recruit best friends for you at this game.

4# at the start of the clan i suggest to recruit noobs and pros in fact they will increase the clan kills so it can be at scoreboard that fast.

Sorry for my bad english. i suck at english bec i learned it from gaming ._..*

 
Flag Post

WHAT
THE
FUCK?

 
Flag Post

It says rules to make a good clan. :l You seriously didn’t understand that?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheHeartBreakiD:

1#the clan forum.
the clan forum will show how the clan is nice for eg. Revival forum or Skull clan forum those 2 forums are the best they are the best for now.

2#you shall host some rooms recruiting to your clan.

3#recruit best friends for you at this game.

4# at the start of the clan i suggest to recruit noobs and pros in fact they will increase the clan kills so it can be at scoreboard that fast.

Sorry for my bad english. i suck at english bec i learned it from gaming ._..*

Nice suggestion.

 
Flag Post

facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm

Dude those are the worst rules i ever heard which stupid clan were you from?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kanishka123:

facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm

Dude those are the worst rules i ever heard which stupid clan were you from?

lolz

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kanishka123:

facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm

Dude those are the worst rules i ever heard which stupid clan were you from?

aaannnd behave!!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kanishka123:

facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm

Dude those are the worst rules i ever heard which stupid clan were you from?

These are the worst you ever heard? I bet you keep seeing really good rules. :o

 
Flag Post

These rules fit for newbie clans but not competitive clans :/

 
Flag Post

They fit for normal clans.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+1
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dr4g0kill3r0o7:
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+1

-10

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+10

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Twilly_:
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+10

hahahahaha nice one twilly
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+9000

 
Flag Post

And this, my friends, are exactly how you create a noob clan like tnt

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:
Originally posted by varnine:

They fit for normal clans.

+9000

-9001.000000000000000000000000000000001

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deAthcry_avenGer:

And this, my friends, are exactly how you create a noob clan like tnt

nah,this suggests are awesome.if you know what i mean TNT created when csp only have had 2 guns ._.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deAthcry_avenGer:

And this, my friends, are exactly how you create a noob clan like tnt

Boo! You lied! Boo!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dr4g0kill3r0o7:
Originally posted by deAthcry_avenGer:

And this, my friends, are exactly how you create a noob clan like tnt

nah,this suggests are awesome.if you know what i mean TNT created when csp only have had 2 guns ._.

TNT use to have pros way back then until noobs started joining TNT and they left. Some legit TNT members like binladen are still in it.

 
Flag Post

You can’t say something is made to be bad if you don’t even know it’s history.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

You can’t say something is made to be bad if you don’t even know it’s history.

Exactly.