┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ︻╦╤─ Professional Sniping and All-Rounder clan -Annihilus┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ︻╦╤─ page 18

574 posts

Flag Post

Havok 1 on 1?

Flag Post

Can I join Ani?

Flag Post

I will test you to determine if you are for to join this clan. Stay tuned.

Flag Post

But I play the older one…v2.62 on android….I dont like the latest one v2.67….it sucks on android

Flag Post
Originally posted by violently_happy:

But I play the older one…v2.62 on android….I dont like the latest one v2.67….it sucks on android

Hmm..

Flag Post

H4v0kBr34k3r play with me 1 on one in europe server

Flag Post

i don’t know what type of game you are playing there

i can’t even turn around to shot any of you lol every time i turn to shoot i dead lol

back To Asia

play with me single single

Flag Post

Hehe.

Flag Post

Asianking
I accept the clan war. :). Remember this is a friendly competition. No hate involved, no conditions. Whoever wins, congrats to them. Whoever loses, well played. Consider our clans are at good terms. Wish you guys good luck. I still need to get a few members. Hopefully the clan war will be this Saturday or next Wednesday.
Havok

Flag Post
Originally posted by H4v0kBr34k3r:

Asianking
I accept the clan war. :). Remember this is a friendly competition. No hate involved, no conditions. Whoever wins, congrats to them. Whoever loses, well played. Consider our clans are at good terms. Wish you guys good luck. I still need to get a few members. Hopefully the clan war will be this Saturday or next Wednesday.
Havok

Good luck to you also! We chose you for because for one…you have decent members, and for two…you’re an active clan. ;) Stay tuned on Clan war Rules, Information, etc

Flag Post

Alright. Tell pixel I’m sorry.

Flag Post

Recruitment report
Player:awesomepossum
Recruiter:Havok
Map:Desertfire
Rules:custom, first to 50; sniper and autos.
Score:50/33
Additional comments: you might’ve lost today, but you certainly proved you deserve to be in this clan. You have really shocked me with your skills and understanding of this game. You have the potential to become better, therefore I see a good reason to recruit you. Welcome to Annihilus
Havok

Flag Post

Recruitment report
Player:awesomepossum
Recruiter:Havok
Map:Desertfire
Rules:custom, first to 50; sniper and autos.
Score:50/33
Additional comments: you might’ve lost today, but you certainly proved you deserve to be in this clan. You have really shocked me with your skills and understanding of this game. You have the potential to become better, therefore I see a good reason to recruit you. Welcome to Annihilus
Havok

nice (y)

Flag Post

guyz, chose which one’s better:
http://annihilusofficial.shivtr.com/ – i made this
http://annihilus.shivtr.com/ – havok made this

Flag Post

How can we vote if the only thing that is different is the background? Everything else is exactly the same.

Flag Post

Exactly. I will make changes to the original ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by deAthcry_avenGer:

guyz, chose which one’s better:
http://annihilusofficial.shivtr.com/ – i made this
http://annihilus.shivtr.com/ – havok made this

You should keep the old 1 I don’t wanna apply again :P

Flag Post

Exactly. I will make changes to the original ;)

When? In 30 years? It’s been 5 hours.

Flag Post
varnine

No one needs your opinions. Annihilus is not your clan; I will update the website when I want. Please do not post any unnecessary things on my clan page – Thank you.

Flag Post
varnine

No one needs your opinions. Annihilus is not your clan; I will update the website when I want. Please do not post any unnecessary things on my clan page – Thank you.

Quoting fail :)

Flag Post

Doesn’t matter.

Flag Post

Chill, I was asking when will you update the site.

Exactly, I will make changes to the original ;)

Because if I was the one who is in charge of the website, it would’ve been updated by now.

And yes, I’ll not post anything unnecessary on your clan page. In fact, I’ve never post anything unnecessary.

Flag Post

Would you like to update my clan page then? Contact me and I will give you the admin account.

Flag Post

and is it the LoL(League of Legends) pic in the background of the website made by havok? :P

Flag Post

•Ign(in game name):Rubbernipples
•Kills:2688
•Deaths:2344
•KDR-rank 1.15 10
•Fav song: I Don’t care
•Fav animal: Sloth
•Fav weapon: Deagle, UMP5,AWP
•Fav map: Harbour
•Email: mysteryguy84@gmail.com
•Time you play daily:8-10 hours
•Sniper level(1-10): 7
•Any notable prior clans:Kraja (Didn’t stay there for long as they were not online much)