CS Portable Guide page 11

652 posts

Flag Post

Haha!! That picture is priceless!

 
Flag Post

hahahaha!!!! nice glitch very funny AK-47 explode like granade when you throw!!! hahahahaha

 
Flag Post

My ranking for the scoreboards is 0 in everything and I do have an account.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

My ranking for the scoreboards is 0 in everything and I do have an account.

Play more games, not in custom servers or survival or zombiematch and see again. :)

 
Flag Post

Please tell me a couple of things.
I play the android version on my tablet. How can I buy weapons?
If I use an external keyboard, will it be OK?
A mouse that I tried, could not operate the game (as motion or look control).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by koolxs:

Please tell me a couple of things.
I play the android version on my tablet. How can I buy weapons?
If I use an external keyboard, will it be OK?
A mouse that I tried, could not operate the game (as motion or look control).

Okay, you can buy weapons by doing as follows:

1) Enter a game.
2) Press the back button on your phone.
3) Press the weapon you want.

There you go!

 
Flag Post

I would just like to point out in deathmatch you can not kill your clan mates.

 
Flag Post

I would like to know why are my ranks not going up (i.e zombie kills) and I have not been playing custom mode and I have an account.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

I would like to know why are my ranks not going up (i.e zombie kills) and I have not been playing custom mode and I have an account.

You need more kills, maybe. Zombiematch or survival doesn’t count.

 
Flag Post

I do Zombie Mode

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

My ranking for the scoreboards is 0 in everything and I do have an account.

If you mean on the Kongregate scoreboard:
Kongregate scoreboards are extremely buggy. They sometimes update and sometimes don’t.

Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

I would like to know why are my ranks not going up (i.e zombie kills) and I have not been playing custom mode and I have an account.

Try killing human players on Classic, TDM, Deathmatch, or CTF instead. Also be sure to play in regular games, not custom.

 
Flag Post

I don’t do custom

 
Flag Post

People are able to stare down on objects without being seen and are able to see left and right. Is there anything that can be done about this?
(sorry about posting on wrong forum last time)

The first one is in first person although it seems fine, when its in third person (second link), other players cant see the player and all the player has to do is jump and shoot or shoot when he or she is nearby. Both are from the same position only difference is third and first person.

If this can’t be stopped can mods at least warn ppl not use them when around or is this allowed?

First person: http://imgur.com/GLtEz
(player is in same position for both)
Third Person: http://imgur.com/93H4P

Here is another example:
First Person: http://imgur.com/SeWjB
(player is in same position for both)
Third Person:
http://imgur.com/nXNeK

Thanks for your time.

 
Flag Post

Still in the wrong section. I repeat again because you didn’t read your locked topic.

This glitch has already been highlighted to developers, and is in the process of resolution.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cedsayshi:

Still in the wrong section. I repeat again because you didn’t read your locked topic.

This glitch has already been highlighted to developers, and is in the process of resolution.

Alright thanks Cedsayshi for the update. Could you tell me the appropriate section where to report glitches for future references? Thanks.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ton547a6:
Originally posted by Cedsayshi:

Still in the wrong section. I repeat again because you didn’t read your locked topic.

This glitch has already been highlighted to developers, and is in the process of resolution.

Alright thanks Cedsayshi for the update. Could you tell me the appropriate section where to report glitches for future references? Thanks.

Message iGezus.

 
Flag Post

im always lag….my ping is 4089

 
Flag Post

hey, i have over 2k kills but my money are 2400
i havent bought anything yet
also i cant see skins in skin screen except from the default

 
Flag Post

Should I go and get 4 Kill Streak with M4A1/AK-47 or is it hard?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deathknight12:

hey, i have over 2k kills but my money are 2400
i havent bought anything yet
also i cant see skins in skin screen except from the default

Your money issue is that you’re either spending too much on weapons or you are in custom games.
The skins unlock after a certain rank.

Originally posted by alfalpha1:

Should I go and get 4 Kill Streak with M4A1/AK-47 or is it hard?

I got both of them by accident, so it shouldn’t be too hard! But then again, I get 99% of my achievements accidentally.
If you want them, go knock yourself out! Achievements don’t really do anything other than bragging rights.

 
Flag Post

My rankings don’t go up and I don’t do custom mode.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by alfalpha1:

My rankings don’t go up and I don’t do custom mode.

Keep note of your Kill-Death ratio.
This is a major contributor to your rank. Try to earn more kills than deaths in each game and your rank should start to slowly climb up.
Also try to note this:
It is best to raise your K/D ratio early on. As you progress further into the game, the amount of kills and deaths you have would be too high to allow changing your K/D ratio.

 
Flag Post

On map InDust how can one jump to the balcony near doors without any help? I have seen people do it, but i can’t do it unless i jump on top of someone first. Thank you

 
Flag Post

i have money but cant buy skins, how?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by toplez:

i have money but cant buy skins, how?

Skins unlock after a certain rank.