Voice Commands

19 posts

Flag Post

Igor make voice commands like in other online games.

Ex. press X and press 1 then your character will say Go go go!

Voice commands is very important so that your teammates will know where you at or whats your status in the battlefield here is the keys for the voice commands Z,X,and C make 7-9 voice commands each or less just add those pls. :)

Brought to you by: masterchief117

Flag Post

Hey i really like the idea of voice commands… So you can know where an enemy is on a map and stuff like that… Heres an Example of what a voice command would look like… [Enemy spotted (North east CT base)]….. But the only problem is you the location might not be displayed on some maps as the creator has to programe the maps to display the location when you activate a voice command…although the location is not important it would really help…… But anyways this would be a great addition to the game and would make it much more interesting…..

Flag Post

Yes i want them too and they are radio commands not voice commands! But hell yeah i want them! Roger that!

Flag Post

Yeah, thanks for copying my old thread.
Here it is http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/295053-radio-chat?page=1

Originally posted by MasterChief263:

Oh, so you think you’re the first person to think of a voice command?

Flag Post

Boyman sorry Im not always at the forums and Im addicted to the forums now xD but I did not copy your thread. Sorry for that xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boyman:

Yeah, thanks for copying my old thread.
Here it is http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/295053-radio-chat?page=1

Originally posted by MasterChief263:

Oh, so you think you’re the first person to think of a voice command?

Sorry about that. Im new here (Forums)

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

Can be helpful, cause when you type it your enemy team will know it, also I want for team chat, just your team will see what you type, cause the team chat right now, everyone will see it.

Also only your teammates will hear (Kinda like there are some voice commands for general/public/available for your enemy team to hear and only your teammates will hear).

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+5

“Life is like a roller coaster, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down, and sometimes you just can’t wait to throw up.”

-AgonyX

Flag Post

Wtf, this guy copied my thead!
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/186-cs-portable/topics/295053-radio-chat?page=1

Flag Post

+99999

Flag Post

Yes you said that already Boyman. We get it.
Just cause it’s a copy of your thread, doesn’t matter. We don’t really care about who thought up an idea, we only care about the idea itself.
Also, please do a Feature Request in-game (or if there’s already a request, vote for it instead of making a new request). There’s no guarantee that Igor will read this thread, but it’s more likely he’ll see the in-game feature request, as that’s the official method of requesting new features or reporting bugs.

Flag Post

^ +1

Flag Post

could be pretty cool +1

Flag Post

One thing voice chat was supposed to help with was getting killed because you’re busy trying to type. Obviously there’s some serious issues, mainly there’s a lot of players with fairly high ping, and the higher your ping the worse the voice chat sounds.
However, something like this, a bunch of pre-recorded messages, would be much faster, solves the problem of having to frantically type as fast as possible, and doesn’t suffer when the ping is high like the voice chat does.

+1

Flag Post

If there would be voice commands, It would probably be basic like:

Roger that!

Go go go!

Taking fire!

Need assistance!

Follow me.

Possibly with the exception of the mini-map highlighting who’s said it.

Flag Post

+ 10

I wish Igor would add radio commands. These will amke players more team players and they can work toghether not like everyone goes wherever they want not having plan. We could use radio commands to make game more coorpative for us. You should add radio commands for Z, X, and C. This allows for communication without rushed typing.

Z would bring bring up a Radio commands menu. (It wouldn’t bring up a mouse menu, it would bring up a menu that you use with numbers. IT allows you to stil move and shoot but it doesn’t allow you to change your weapons when you select an output.

Radio Commands

1 Cover Me! – Usually when planting the C4 bomb.
2 You Take the Point – Order the teammate to lead the way
3 Hold This Position! – Usually holding the bomb site, hostages or guarding the dropped C4.
4 Regroup, Team! – Used after the Go go go! command. Same meaning to Follow Me command. Used to get your teammates back together.
5 Follow Me! – Orders teammates to follow you.
6 Taking Fire, Need Assistance! – Used when detecting a large group of enemies or getting shot at.

X would bring out the Group radio commands.

Group radio commands

1 Go go go! – Orders teammates to split up or rush.
2 Team, Fall Back! – Orders teammates to stop retreat.
3 Stick Together, Team – Avoid teammates from splitting.
4 Get in Position – Order teammates to get ready for an incoming wave of enemies.
5 Storm the Front – Order teammates to charge at the area ahead,
Report In – To know the locations of teammates.

C would bring out the responses.

Responses

Affirmative/Roger – Positive response. Used to say yes to an order.
Enemy Spotted – Report the presence of enemy.
Need Backup – Used to alert teammates that you need more people next to you.
Sector Clear – Used to say that there are no enemies in the area.
I’m in Position – Alert your teammates that you are in position. Used mostly after Get in position or Hold this position command.
Reporting In – Alert your teammates that you are coming/to the destination.
She’s gonna Blow! – Tell your teammates that C4 is nearly going to explode.
Negative – Negative response. Use to say no to an order.
Enemy Down – Used when killing an enemy.

I hope radio commands will be added. Thanks!