*Official Forum Page of Clan Merq.* page 40

1333 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrunoC117:

igezus…… when are we going to play together ?? ….. no cws……. no pratice together ….. don´t see merq players.,…..

Merq is a clan from international clan. I think (almost) every player/clanmate has his/her own timezone. It’s hard to organize a match.

Flag Post

i don´t see anyone trying to organize lol i am just tired of playing alone :( i need to motivate myself……. need clan wars… need maybe clan ranking…. dunno… SOMETHING …. i don´t know what happened to old maps too … now only shit maps :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrunoC117:

i don´t see anyone trying to organize lol i am just tired of playing alone :( i need to motivate myself……. need clan wars… need maybe clan ranking…. dunno… SOMETHING …. i don´t know what happened to old maps too … now only shit maps :\

Nobody’s insulted you. :)

Vile said that he will organize the clan more, be patient.

Copyrighted, ported maps have been removed from the game recently, too.

Flag Post

no one insulted me lol
yes i saw that :( sux…
ok then i will wait then :)

Flag Post
BrunoC117

I apologize for the inactivity Poseid0nnn. I’ve been caught up with end of semester projects, soon to be exams, all that garbage. I hope to be more available in the future. But as Mateo said, this is an international clan and many of us are on different Timezones.

Flag Post

I can play tomorrow, at 7am to 10am for the aplication! Europe-Portugal-lisbon (timezone)

Flag Post

@yunyasha

Be sure to be in the Kongregate chat #1 room by then :). And for the reason why I have been inactive for a while, I took a break after Scordaten left and I’m currently playing DayZ with Vile.

Flag Post

The Merq clan page is back from the death (the back pages)! Honestly I missed it. :D

Flag Post
Mateo4

No worries Mateo, Merq never went past like the second page :P

Flag Post

when do i know when i get accepted, i have put up my stats on previous page, but didn’t get any answer

Flag Post
roryajax

I will be available in about an hour if you are free.
I am only supposed to take care of North/South American applicants but our EuroAsian recruiter is just taking a break. No big deal at all.
Will you be available then?

Flag Post

i’m available now

Flag Post

Gezus – 50
Converse – 35

Flag Post

merq is nubs!!!!! I AM AN ENEMY!!!!!! RAWR!

Flag Post
sirmixalot

I would like to become a CS portable support volunteer for the In-Game Support division. I speak english, and my skype name is wa2k360.

You do realize that most of the members in Merq are on the support team and our leader is the head of it all?

Flag Post

Hi guys, sorry I haven’t been active lately. I’ve just been way too busy, and now I just casually play this game. I probably won’t fit the qualifications anymore (I’m not even in right now). I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to be a part of Merq. It was fun. iGezus, you rock. I’ll be around every now and then but good luck to all with everything!

Flag Post
jniba

School, life, family and work all come first my friend. You know you are more than welcome to try out again if things ever slow down again. I’m in the middle of about 15 assignments in school and I only get to play CSP for about an hour every night and that’s pushing it :P
In about a week I’ll start a new semester and then things will be much slower.
Anyway, its a shame to watch you go buddy. I really hate to see clan members leave because it tends to feel quieter afterwards.
Take it easy Jniba, you will always be considered a member of the Merq family.

Flag Post

why igor not on Merq?

Flag Post
sean1121

Not sure if he is competitive enough to join this particular clan. Apparently he’s already in one.
And besides, hes on the Offical Ragequit List on our first page.

CSPortable_Vile

(As I make many rage quit, this section will be reserved for players of a certain rank
-igorlevochkin

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
sean1121

Not sure if he is competitive enough to join this particular clan. Apparently he’s already in one.
And besides, hes on the Offical Ragequit List on our first page.

CSPortable_Vile

(As I make many rage quit, this section will be reserved for players of a certain rank
-igorlevochkin

LOL

Flag Post

Hello

Kong Name hashketh
CSP Name hashketh
Kills/Death: 869/369 Ratio of 2.26
Rank 2
Preferred: rifles, eagle
Age OLD
Timezone GMT +8

Flag Post
Hashketh

How are you with a sniper?

Flag Post

Hi Vile…i´ve just been kicked by a moderator from map because i´ve changed settings…..that stupid moderator is Sergio Poverony….he tell my that is in staff of this game and can´t make whatever it want in this game…..If don´t take measure i gonna leave this game….Seems there are a lot of stupid moderators here…..I assure that i don’t be the only one who leaves this game that you dont take measures…Just because are moderators does not mean that this stupid kids can make fun of whoever want…Thanks and i waiting an answer.

Flag Post

Darkbrothertai417, 40802 kills, 19341 kills, KD ratio 2.11, and umm my PC account if you want me to join on that would be Tai417 7964 kills, 4546 deaths, uhh ratio 1.69(YAY 69) rank 3 umm USA. Okay i applied now what :/ oh yeah, gezus/despair kind of know me from game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Razzal:

Hi Vile…i´ve just been kicked by a moderator from map because i´ve changed settings…..that stupid moderator is Sergio Poverony….he tell my that is in staff of this game and can´t make whatever it want in this game…..If don´t take measure i gonna leave this game….Seems there are a lot of stupid moderators here…..I assure that i don’t be the only one who leaves this game that you dont take measures…Just because are moderators does not mean that this stupid kids can make fun of whoever want…Thanks and i waiting an answer.

Sergio is not a Moderator or Support Staff Member.

Sergio is a Developer. I will look into this matter. For future instances of complaints of staff, please contact me directly;
Rvelosa@studioonmars.com

Thank you.