lagging badly

17 posts

Flag Post

for me i can only play for a limited time before it starts to lag so bad that i can’t play

Flag Post
Originally posted by jtipt:

for me i can only play for a limited time before it starts to lag so bad that i can’t play

yeah ive got the same problem at the moment

Flag Post

how can we fix it

Flag Post
Originally posted by jtipt:

how can we fix it

its just lag from other players, i think its been patched for the most part :P

Flag Post

I never had lag until 2 updates ago (on android), other than players with high ping. Now every game is laggy. Even 1v1’s with both people having 40-60 ping. Something else is up.

Flag Post

how it lags?

Flag Post

I haven’t noticed any lag, I got some in a while, but it was just useless processes running.
Maybe HQ turned on without you knowing? It happens to me from time to time, but I notice it right away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IgorLevochkin:

how it lags?

For me and the people I talk to in game, the lag is the same lag as you’d expect with high ping, but is happening to people with low ping. People will be invisible when they kill you, then after you’re dead, you can see they were standing right in front of you, just not on your screen.

Flag Post

Try turning off only update visible players.

Flag Post

On a side note why did igor replace the decent new skins with the abominations we have now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sickle510:

On a side note why did igor replace the decent new skins with the abominations we have now?

Guys, if you don’t want the new models…DISABLE THEM! Igor has aloud us to enable and disable the new skin models :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartan8345:

Guys, if you don’t want the new models…DISABLE THEM! Igor has aloud us to enable and disable the new skin models :P

i dont have one

Flag Post

Lol I like the new skins but sniping Speed is different…. Compared to New/Old

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhobicSoft:

Try turning off only update visible players.

Already had it turned off. I’ve played around with the settings, turned off HQ, done a load of different things. Still doesn’t affect the lag situation.

Flag Post

The skins vary on what quality setting you have on, if you’ve got ultra or high you see regular players, if you see normal you see only 2 different skins and if your low.. Well check it out for yourself lmfao probably one of the funniest things i’ve ever seen. No animations (walking, jumping, ect.) they literally just float around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTripper:
Originally posted by IgorLevochkin:

how it lags?

For me and the people I talk to in game, the lag is the same lag as you’d expect with high ping, but is happening to people with low ping. People will be invisible when they kill you, then after you’re dead, you can see they were standing right in front of you, just not on your screen.

maybe just server was overloaded, it not depends only on ping it depends also on connection quality

Flag Post

The lag got worse since last update… on each android server i go once a few players hav a ping higher then 100 it gets unplayable for me…. changing settings does not help… however playing on/against desktop servers runs smooth.

Have low ping and average fps around 30 to 45… latest update fixed problems for older devices but now cause lags for the rest of the players