*Official [MvP] Clan Page* [Closed] page 2 (locked)

161 posts

Flag Post

This is the best forum i have ever seen, nice work Gezus and Vile well it kinda makes sense having the best forum for the BEST clan in Cs Portable MvP is awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:
Originally posted by tally7:

Just report it as spam.

I’d love to report it as spam but im afraid someone will lock it __

You say “mon” too much, mon.

Problem with my Jamaican Background, Mon?

No :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by AsSaSsInNiNjA86:

This is the best forum i have ever seen, nice work Gezus and Vile well it kinda makes sense having the best forum for the BEST clan in Cs Portable MvP is awesome

Thank you very much. We both put alot of effort into it and i don’t think it would look nearly as good without my friend Vile. The credit is the least i can do.

Just report it as spam.

I’d love to report it as spam but im afraid someone will lock it __

You say “mon” too much, mon.

Problem with my Jamaican Background, Mon?

No :P

Good, Mon LOL<3
By the way, Tally7 is better known as “CSRuffle”. Turns out this n00b changed his name and forgot to tell us xD He has been active the entire time.. Okay not the entire time but you know what he means! haha!

Flag Post

Well not the entire time but you know what I mean <3

I found a cool game called Ace of Spades that I’ve been playing a little bit

Flag Post

Better? ;)

Flag Post

Better? ;)

Not quite :P

It has worse graphics and is for bad computers. It’s a combination of a FPS and Minecraft

Flag Post

You credited me? How nice! (^_^;

I love what you did with the ’’Members’’ header – very sweet my man!

Flag Post

Hey guys I’m back I went on a 4 day trip to Durban… Took us 19 hours of driving to get there :d But still it was fun and epic :D BTW IGezus thanks for the rank up and nice Forum page :) oh and who’s Vile? is he new to this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Azma8:

Hey guys I’m back I went on a 4 day trip to Durban… Took us 19 hours of driving to get there :d But still it was fun and epic :D BTW IGezus thanks for the rank up and nice Forum page :) oh and who’s Vile? is he new to this?

I think he’s a mod.

Did you drive that all without stopping? :O

Flag Post

I think he’s a mod.

We only stopped for gas and food XD Oh yeah I forgot to ask. How come Swixx left? Did he say something offensive or something?

Flag Post

I think he’s a mod.

We only stopped for gas and food XD Oh yeah I forgot to ask. How come Swixx left? Did he say something offensive or something?

Sounds awesome man :P I’m in need of a good road trip haha! Vile is the owner of ‘Merq’, which is just a bit newer that us. He’s a moderator better known as ‘Fickles’? xD And anytime azma you deserve it. Thanks for the compliment, we both worked on it pretty hard, Vile more than myself LOL!
Aw geez this really is a ‘Q & A’ huh? haha? Nahh Swixx just kinda drifted off, he wanted something new. Which is totally fine by me, I understand he’s been extremely busy with soccer.. Did you know Swixx gets PAID to play SOCCER? WTF LOL he’s 15 and he doesn’t even have to work. Kid just plays soccer.. It’s like $2,000 a month or something too haha.
MvP-Gezus

Flag Post

I think he’s a mod.

Sounds awesome man :P I’m in need of a good road trip haha! Vile is the owner of ‘Merq’, which is just a bit newer that us. He’s a moderator better known as ‘Fickles’? xD And anytime azma you deserve it. Thanks for the compliment, we both worked on it pretty hard, Vile more than myself LOL!
Aw geez this really is a ‘Q & A’ huh? haha? Nahh Swixx just kinda drifted off, he wanted something new. Which is totally fine by me, I understand he’s been extremely busy with soccer.. Did you know Swixx gets PAID to play SOCCER? WTF LOL he’s 15 and he doesn’t even have to work. Kid just plays soccer.. It’s like $2,000 a month or something too haha.
MvP-Gezus

Woah.. OK so vile is actually Fickles? And he owns Merq? We should clan battle each other some time :D So… Swixx plays soccer? AND gets paid? Dude he should stop studying and go into a International Soccer team or something XD

Flag Post

I think he’s a mod.

MvP-Gezus

epic job… did you know that we can get paid to play cs too?…
let’s all go make a clan in cs:go join esea and win some tourneys… jk everyone there is too good

Flag Post

I wish I had one of the CS games D:

Flag Post

I wish I had one of the CS games D:

dude it’s cheap, you can get 1.6, source and global offensive for $30
GO is $15

Flag Post

Nah were in like an alliance, were good friends with merq and we dont want that kind of tension afterwards.
LOL Swixx is at like an International Soccer Team level haha I can’t remember exactly what he told me but hes literally one of the best players in holland. Yes, Swixx is hollish LOL

Flag Post

may i have a 1v1 with Gezus

Flag Post

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

Why?

Flag Post

Why?

i’m the one asking questions

Flag Post

Why?

And he’s the one counter-imposing.

Flag Post

Why?

lololol

Flag Post

so what will it be gezus
will you have a match with me or will you ignore my request

And he’s the one counter-imposing

please tell me what a “counter-impose” is

Flag Post

so what will it be gezus
will you have a match with me or will you ignore my request

I have to decline, I’m actually in my room right now, on my phone, getting ready for my girlfriend to come over for thanksgiving, I just got outta the shower and I’m booked all weekend, we’re closing the pool today, thanksgiving here Sunday and Monday were going to her house to celebrate there aswell, sorry for the inconvenience. <3

Flag Post
long explanation of life

if you were going to say that then don’t reply to my request with a

Why?