*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 11 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

Hi Vile,

I would be very excited to join the in-game moderators. I do a significant amount of playing and I am very comfortable with the UID. I would kick many players for glitching, language, and cheating if I were a mod.

My cs-portable name is joejkoqc. My skype name is joe.jkoqc. I look forward to being able to moderate cs-portable games. My email is lgbis@broadbandninja.com and that would be the best way to contact me.

Thanks,
Joe

Flag Post

Hello, I would like to be an in-game support moderator. Kongregate reply or private message would be great, I live in UTC +12 (New Zealand) and will be on from about 10AM-10PM. Times inside those hours may vary day to day, but I should definitely be on every day. And just one more thing. I know a lot of the glitches, so the reason I want to be in-game support is so I can help with that. Thanks
Add me ingame
nzl_zombiekwl

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudehella:

Hello, I would like to be an in-game support moderator. Kongregate reply or private message would be great, I live in UTC +12 (New Zealand) and will be on from about 10AM-10PM. Times inside those hours may vary day to day, but I should definitely be on every day. And just one more thing. I know a lot of the glitches, so the reason I want to be in-game support is so I can help with that. Thanks
Add me ingame
nzl_zombiekwl

Skype?
Please send a list of your glitches to vile

You seem to be able to play a lot, do you not have a job?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lotsosox:
Originally posted by Dudehella:

Add me ingame
nzl_zombiekwl

Skype?
Please send a list of your glitches to vile

You seem to be able to play a lot, do you not have a job?

Hello, thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I do not have skype because I think it would be useless to have it if I did not have a microphone, speakers or a webcam. I do not have a job, but I am looking, so in the near future I will not be on as much. I will send him a list of glitches to his email once he contacts me, as I do not want other people abusing these glitches. Please contact me at : devvonm@hotmail.com as it is the best way to contact me. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cedsayshi:

Considering that I have noticed nzl zombiekwl in Iglu maps glitching into the walls and getting significant amounts of kills repeatedly on Deathmatch mode, and also getting forum banned for 24hours for repeatedly spamming the Kongregate chat for Csp, I would advise watching him closely.

PS: You need Skype.

Well, I just made one and its called “devvon123”

Flag Post

If you get to join the support team, I hope you cease that behaviour.

Flag Post

If you get to join the support team, I hope you cease that behaviour.

I will, infact I’ve already stopped. I did it once or twice and none of the kills I got counted. Why? Because I disconnected myself from the internet inwhich the kills don’t count.

Flag Post

Not going to derail this any longer.

No comment to your last post.

Flag Post

Hi!

As soon as I started playing, the game attracted me because the monotony of the counter strike i was looking for somthing more different and dynamic like this, and i started to like it pretty much, but as the game got more and more popular i saw many people trying to destroy many people, abusing bugs, making spam, or using foul language or aggressive nicks. That’s why i’d like to dedicate part of my time serving the needs of the players and change the reality of the game in a positive way , driving away their doubts and doing a fair and pacific climax.I think this is the opportunity for everyone to avoid problems and bring the game to the next level, maintaining the seriousness and commitment. I have experience in this type of charge and I will put at the service of the community and i’d like to join the team of in-game support :)

My skype nick is cereb0unD. I expect a prompt and favorable reply.

Flag Post

hello
My name is shubhankar , in-game name shuabhankar
I am the leader of the clan ACES.I see many people using vulgar language , abusing , harassing other players .
This happens mostly when a group of clan mates get together and abuse someone or vote kick him/her .
I have been a spectator of such an event.I would like to apply for the post of a moderator and help make this game better
and friendly.I can provide you E-mail support,Facebook supportand In-game support. I will make sure
no one uses abusive language or harass anyone.I have read the terms of being a moderator
and I know also know many languages like Hindi , English and German.I look forward for a response from the Customer Support team.
You can contact me via E-mail, or a skype chat can be setup. E-MAILshubhankarsharma245@gmail.com you can also contact me on facebook
FACEBOOK NAME- shuabhankar sharma|skype user name -shuabhankar.sharma,skype name -shubhankar sharma.I also design maps.
thank you

Flag Post

Not going to derail this any longer.

No comment to your last post.

Well done Cedsayshi, that was handled correctly, keep up the good work!

Flag Post

Hello. Everyone I am interested in applying for in game
Support I can be reached via Skype @ mistic_wolf_01
Looking forward to hearing from you . Happy gaming

Flag Post

Hello
I like to apply In game-support

You can reach me via Skype,Facebook,Kongregate
kim.panuringan76,kimpanuringan@yahoo.com,kimkarylle

Flag Post

I would like to apply to be part of the in-game support moderators.
u can reach me on skype my name is killerscar1
my in game name is killerscar
im from USA
i am extremely active and would like to help make the csp community a more mature environment! :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hello again team I have applied and not heard back just making sure u got my request I am extremely active and do what I can to keep inappropriate behavior in check as it is I am interested in in game support moderator my Skype is mistic_wolf_01 I am 29 years old yes I know I’m old lol jk and know what is expected of the position if given the chance I’d be greatful and do my best to ensure the gaming experiance be fun for all ty for giving me the chance to apply have a great day and happy gaming :)

Flag Post

I do not often reply directly to this thread – I do obtain the appropriate Skype information from this list, and add users immediately upon doing so. When my request has been received, please accept it – and you will be provided with the appropriate information on proceeding with becoming an official member of the Support Team.

Thank you.

Richard Velosa
Director of Customer Support Services
Quality Assurance Manager
Studio OnMars/Critical Force Entertainment
rvelosa@studioonmars.com

Flag Post

Hello’i am interested for ‘in game support’ am a android player name lordofholyz..i play almost every our..i kno the in and outs of a map..i kno what is and what is not..u can reach me at skype…Socially-Stable’thankz!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I want to become a but I really dont know how. :(

Flag Post

hello

I like to apply In game-support

You can via facebook and kongregate

name In facebook:kyletomasjalpone17@yahoo.com

thanks,
[PINOY]kyle

Flag Post

igor levochkin hacked my account, I’m in matadorprofissional cs portable, please temta retrieve it for me, so the rank 1 when I put the name and do it aparesse login, wrong password or username, since Sunday I’m not entering consseguindo in it, I never spent a password to anyone, from one day to another without accont I am, trying to help me there please

Flag Post

igor would never hack you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hulkdestroyedyou:

igor would never hack you.

Yes igor will never hack anyones account….please report this to CsPortable_vile im sure he will be able to help you…. hes email- rvelosa@studioonmars.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brenovn:

igor levochkin hacked my account, I’m in matadorprofissional cs portable, please temta retrieve it for me, so the rank 1 when I put the name and do it aparesse login, wrong password or username, since Sunday I’m not entering consseguindo in it, I never spent a password to anyone, from one day to another without accont I am, trying to help me there please

As Terminator stated, please e-mail me at rvelosa@studioonmars.com

Include your in-game name, and linked e-mail address.

Thank you.