*Seeking Support Volunteers* page 12 (locked)

854 posts

Flag Post

I would like to apply one of the position u have offered. which is In-Game Support. This is an official request to be one of your support team.
My email: martinisme_@hotmail.com
Skype name: arakias123
In-game name: sanctuary
My timezone is GMT+8
I’m from Singapore and i play every day.
I speak english, chinese and a bit of korean.

Flag Post

would like to apply one of the position u have offered. which is In-Game Support. This is an official request to be one of your support team.
My email is martinisme_@hotmail.com
My timezone is GMT+8
I speak english, chinese and a bit of korean

Flag Post

uhhm?..is this dangerous? because people can lied too ,stalk,abuse or spam when you make some people as In-Game support…I dont know what is In-game support for?
to avoid : make sure he/she can do all the best or good habit…just play cs then spectate the player who needs apply….

Flag Post

Do some research.

All staff undergo a rigorous interview and training process – all actions by staff are logged, and viewable by the public;
http://206.190.128.180/server/mods/

Every staff member is held accountable for their actions.

Flag Post

Great, now i can stalk every staff member haha.

Flag Post

Im theprordyou i would like to help out in, in-game support by reporting glitcher, vulgar language and offencive user names. I will do my best to let the know that there wrong. To contact me my skype is rdyou11 and my email address is rdyou.rd@gmail.com

Flag Post

hey Vile i play this game most of the time and I would like to be an In-Game moderator
thanks in advance

Flag Post
Originally posted by CSPsAnCt:

would like to apply one of the position u have offered. which is In-Game Support. This is an official request to be one of your support team.
My email is martinisme_@hotmail.com
My timezone is GMT+8
I speak english, chinese and a bit of korean

Originally posted by theprordyou:

Im theprordyou i would like to help out in, in-game support by reporting glitcher, vulgar language and offencive user names. I will do my best to let the know that there wrong. To contact me my skype is rdyou11 and my email address is rdyou.rd@gmail.com

Originally posted by AtomZeus:

hey Vile i play this game most of the time and I would like to be an In-Game moderator
thanks in advance

Suspicious that you are all recently registered…. about a week or less before posting. lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hi there, this is my application for in-game support(Android). Please contact me through skype : katiexoxo22 thank you:)

Flag Post

hii my name is Aviraj Singh, i want tbe an in game moderator as a play CS portable most of the time. my skype name ajs2175173 . :-)

Flag Post

Hi wanna join android support I’ve been on CSP for about 8 monthes now
E-mail Support; Bugs, Glitches & Exploits
You may contact me via Skype [Taiwan_Ov3r]
In addition to this; you may contact me via email at Godblessyou671@hotmail.com

Flag Post

Hello my name is skillz_sz on csp
I play 7 moonts these game
So i want to be Mod(Moderator)
My name on fb is Dennis Denis
At skype my name is dennis.denis55
Please take me Mod admins
bye

Flag Post

Hello, and I would like to apply for the position of E-mail Support/In-game Support Technical Issues/Functionality, and/or the position of In-Game Support.

I believe I am an excellent choice for this position due to my problem-solving skills and my customer service abilities. I have experience with staff positions on other online games, and I understand the level of responsibility that is needed when I undergo this endeavor. I thank you for reading this and hope I’m good enough to be a part of your team!

E-Mail: frankletchworth@gmail.com
In-Game Name: fletchworth

You may message me through any of the above medium or on my Kongregate account.

Flag Post

HELLO i am skillz_sz and i want to be Moderator
PLEASE i dont have experience with admining but i play 8 moonts

Flag Post

Hi. My name in CSP is brochachoz .
I would like to be in the position of In-Game Support;
Skype name: grimreaperwarz
or u can message me in kongrate
And my email is snipermark002@yahoo.com

Flag Post

sorry for the email.. This is my official request for the moderator of cs portable to support the cs staff and team against glitches bugs and abuses. I hope you will consider it. my skype id-himanshu_41. csp username himansh.
thanks.

Flag Post

hello! i would like to be a moderator at cs portable. i am an active player witch an experience. i want to help the support staff from glitches bugs and exploits. skype user name himanshu_41.
thanks.

Flag Post

I want to apply for the In-Game Support.. Im needlemire, just want to apply for the In-Game Support for CS Portable. I saw to many vulgar languages innapropriate username. I just want to give some warnings to these people . I have tell them to avoid saying these words but they are too rude I maybe can help other players or customer of CS Portable . I’ve heard from one of the In-Game Support,
[yihaa] Solo , he said that CS Portable gets high rate and support from other customer. Almost all of them are rude and likes to glitch in the box such as a box in ct spawn in Indust map. I saw too many clan members glitch the box even the creator of the clan. I hope you can reply my message as soon as possible . Thank you for creating this games .

- NEEDLEMIRE -

P/S: Im almost 18 after my birthday on 1st of March .. I’ve told solo my best friend , an In-Game Support members that im just 12 . Im not hoping for the In-Game Support, but I just want you to reply my message .. TY ..

Flag Post

Im needlemire, just want to apply for the In-Game Support for CS Portable. I saw to many vulgar languages innapropriate username. I just want to give some warnings to these people . I have tell them to avoid saying these words but they are too rude I maybe can help other players or customer of CS Portable . I’ve heard from one of the In-Game Support,
[yihaa] Solo , he said that CS Portable gets high rate and support from other customer. Almost all of them are rude and likes to glitch in the box such as a box in ct spawn in Indust map. I saw too many clan members glitch the box even the creator of the clan. I hope you can reply my message as soon as possible . Thank you for creating this games .

- NEEDLEMIRE -

P/S: Im almost 18 after my birthday on 1st of March .. I’ve told solo my best friend , an In-Game Support members that im just 12 . Im not hoping for the In-Game Support, but I just want you to reply my message .. TY ..

Flag Post
Originally posted by MuhdF33:

Hiiii ! I would like to apply for the moderator in cs portable. I’m quite active . I saw too many users using vulgar words .. I have warned them but I cant do anything .. I would apply for this as I saw too many unresponsible mods .. Some of them were like a statue when someone was using vulgar words.. I hope you will reply as soon as possible ( ASAP ) …. TYYYY!

Umm… triple/quadriple-post?

Flag Post

Online Application
Hello Reviewers, this is my official application to attempt to try and join the staff team.

In-Game Support; Responding to issues of spamming, harassment, vulgar language, inappropriate user names, and excessive sexual language.

You may contact me through Skype Juemzvfawamcia.4016 or Kongregate chat.

I feel that I should be picked for various reasons as which I could explain if you wished to contact me.