-=[>:3] Official Clan Forum=- page 4

114 posts

Flag Post

Bump

 
Flag Post

Thought your Internet was going off…

 
Flag Post

He’s using our school computer

 
Flag Post

Yay! It’s funky brainz!

 
Flag Post

Oh… well than, have you guys found any clan wars yet? I’m getting trigger happy!

 
Flag Post

Purritos, I have a question. Can I make a new CS account and make my ratio better? I’m not satisfied with it. Or will I have to leave the clan?

 
Flag Post

May i Join, >:3? Im rank 22 KDR 1.00, IGN:Swagga25

 
Flag Post

Ingame Name: Pavelow
kongregate name: unknowpabloII
K/D ratio: 0.94
No. of awards: 10
No. of flag captured: 2
Bot kills: 1,041

Android name: lolerz (i am expendable if you need me)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DDC3:

Purritos, I have a question. Can I make a new CS account and make my ratio better? I’m not satisfied with it. Or will I have to leave the clan?

So are you planning to play on another account?
Or are you going to farm your newly created account
If it’s the second option then you will have to leave

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by swagga25:

May i Join, >:3? Im rank 22 KDR 1.00, IGN:Swagga25

Accepted

 
Flag Post

ingame name: bitts97
former unit of clan: Blaze
K/D:1.49
no. of rewards:11
flags captured:11
bot kills:dont play with bots so only 235 kills
player kills:2654
rank:4
MAY I JOIN???…please…..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bitts97:

ingame name: bitts97
former unit of clan: Blaze
K/D:1.49
no. of rewards:24 achievements
11 gold medals
flags captured:11
bot kills:dont play with bots so only 235 kills
player kills:2654
rank:4
MAY I JOIN???…please…..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bitts97:

ingame name: bitts97
former unit of clan: Blaze
K/D:1.49
no. of rewards:11
flags captured:11
bot kills:dont play with bots so only 235 kills
player kills:2654
rank:4
MAY I JOIN???…please…..

Accepted
I don’t see any reason for you to quote your own post, we always check the forums before playing

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by unknowpabloII:

Ingame Name: Pavelow
kongregate name: unknowpabloII
K/D ratio: 0.94
No. of awards: 10
No. of flag captured: 2
Bot kills: 1,041

Android name: lolerz (i am expendable if you need me)

Accepted Your ratio isn’t half bad and I can see it improving further still

 
Flag Post

tnx purritos :D

 
Flag Post

I’ll play on both accounts… maybe. but If I play on one it shall be the new account… if that’s okay with you. I’m not up-to-date with the computer language, so what do you mean “farming”?

 
Flag Post

1. Ingame Name:Demon_Kerel135
2. Kongregate Name:Demon_Kerel135
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.):1.48
4. Number of awards (Though this doesn’t really matter, we still want to know how many awards you have.):I have No Idea how to find this one
5. Flag Captures:0
6. Bot Kills:29

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Demon_Kerel135:

1. Ingame Name:Demon_Kerel135
2. Kongregate Name:Demon_Kerel135
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.):1.48
4. Number of awards (Though this doesn’t really matter, we still want to know how many awards you have.):I have No Idea how to find this one
5. Flag Captures:0
6. Bot Kills:29

I don’t have time to check if these are true
But you’re accepted until further notice

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

1. Ingame Name:gulu21
2. Kongregate Name:nico568
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.):2.49
4. Number of awards:10 or more i guess
5. Flag Captures:Not playing CTF
6. Bot Kills:526

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nico568:

1. Ingame Name:gulu21
2. Kongregate Name:nico568
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.):2.49
4. Number of awards:10 or more i guess
5. Flag Captures:Not playing CTF
6. Bot Kills:526

I don’t have time to check if these are true
But you’re accepted until further notice

 
Flag Post

Glad to see loads of clan members coming at our door :))

Anyhow, Purr, I think you should add the core members. (the most active and the most uhh….dunno.)

Happy Gaming!

~[>:3]lightofdeath

 
Flag Post

1. Ingame Name: SoulAngel
2. Kongregate Name: ReaperSoul
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.): 1.76
4. Number of awards (Though this doesn’t really matter, we still want to know how many awards you have.): 4 Gold medals
5. Flag Captures: 1 (Don’t play Ctf)
6. Bot Kills: 79 (Don’t play survival)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by reapersoul:

1. Ingame Name: SoulAngel
2. Kongregate Name: ReaperSoul
3. K/D ratio (1.89, etc.): 1.76
4. Number of awards (Though this doesn’t really matter, we still want to know how many awards you have.): 4 Gold medals
5. Flag Captures: 1 (Don’t play Ctf)
6. Bot Kills: 79 (Don’t play survival)

Accepted