Bad players vs good players

11 posts

Flag Post

I just got out of CSP after some hours in it.

Stats 400 – 34 kills (2 different servers)
1 kick
Xxx commentes on I cheat, hack, wh ect.
Xx commentes on how ugly and gay I was.

Why does new players dont understand that there are som good players in this game? They will kick you, say a lot shit about you. Even players that have been in the game for long time.

I will try downloading FRAPS to take screenshots and make a littel movie about it.

BTW I dont cry about it at all, just think its weird that a totaly new player(s) can join a game and after 5 kills on them tell you that you for sure cheats. Even that they dont fully understand the game and the server settings (like three person view). And a BIG thing no one seems to understand sounds in this game. It easy to hear them.

Any way I’am off for now. I have got a lot new (bad) words on my for now.

Flag Post

Yep, people just don’t wanna accept that you’re better than them. So screw ’em. ;)

Flag Post

I’ve seen players call me a hacker after 1 kill. Usually the classic jump shot, not even a headshot, is what upsets the less skilled players the most. They just assume its impossible.

Flag Post

sounds are really useful if you have surround sound or a decent headset. It gives away the rough location of enemies and can indicate if they are moving or not.

I think the accessibility of this game is the main reason why the vast majority of the player base is unskilled and show misbehavior in-game.

And 3rd person view is broken as hell, i just leave the match when i notice it’s on :P.

The way i usually handle being called a hacker/noob/gay/homo/cheater is that i just answer in a cheerful way and make jokes, they usually stop insulting me after 4 lines of happiness :P.

Flag Post
lukie01

Talk about your ungodly love for cats and they will eventually stop.

Flag Post

I hate that they kick me out of game because I have the most kills. They think that hearing footsteps is a cheat or hack. Man use your ears. I think they are mad because I killed them over and over again. I always ask how did I cheat and they always say that I hack. They never really answer the question.
141-Regret

Flag Post

I wish I could be that good… :’(
Haha keep at it, guys!

Flag Post

lol ever played dust2X2_2 TDM with shoot through wall enabled and a 5 secs respawn, well people will get pissed off for always dying and kick you ; this map has literally 2 spots where you can’t move further and just camp there and shoot. anyways guys i dunno for you, but their are a lot of kids in this game like 10-12 years old..:D

Flag Post

That is a major problem in this game. Most of the people playing Critical Missions are underaged. (so am I, but I act more mature than the others do) This means that they act immature and they WILL call you a hacker like so because of their lesser skill or irritation.

Talk about all those CoD kids over there! Saying “hax” all over the audio when you kill them and stuff. This issue cannot be solved unless they know what is the true requirement to be on the Internet BEFORE they go on the Internet.

Happy Gaming!

[>:3]lightofdeath

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I wish I could be that good… :’(
Haha keep at it, guys!

Practice makes perfect! :)

Flag Post

I always find it amusing when people accuse me of having shoot through walls hack on, not bothering to check whether the server has shoot through walls enabled.