join ALPHA clan page 4

96 posts

Flag Post

Lukie, you “defend” his Clan as if he was her boyfriend. (:
  If he cared for you, you simply would not have created an account on our forums,much less try to enter one of our tournaments, there would have been 9 minutes (or whatever how long was) in our “public Palringo group”.
  As I said before (but it seems you decided not to hear, anyway), I do not care if I could not get into your clan, which in hindsight, I WAS WELL BETTER not entered.
I honestly did not understand the last post of “VforVendetta”, it seems that most everything is getting clearer now. I will not say that all of the clan are so, so do not get me wrong.
  About what’s Paringo, all persons with at least one qi above 20 can understand perfectly that it was just a joke.  I would not want anyone to come in to discuss our topic, then how about the ALPHA clan members, this will probably be my last post here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lukie01:

slixtrix

Mercy to me doesn’t seem like what you described them to be, at least one player joined Mercy after failing to join Merq (N3ar). Also I wouldn’t say they are classy (Mercy members talking in a public palringo group). O and stop arguing, regret has joined [Ninja].

Just for your information lukie01 that group is not our official Mercy cs group, its csp off topic, it was created for other clans to join because Mercy chat is just for Mercy members and we don’t talk that way. Average age there are between 14-17, they are just messing around. Remember you joined it as well, you even register on our site and you say bad things about our clan. We didn’t forced you to join, you have the option to leave. What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to bring us down?, what did we do to you? I have never spoken bad things about Merq. For a fact, I even said Merq is the best pc clan and you come here and say things like this. This has made me lose respect for you.

Now tell me who is being immature?

So what if N3ar joins Mercy? i’m proud of him, i’d take him over you any day of the week with your kind of attitude

Oh and thanks for showing what classy means.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slixtrix:

Thanks Slix

I am sorry to the owners of this thread, interrupting your recruiting, I usually give free bump to new clan threads, but… i have to stick up for my clan when somebody tries to bring it down.

Again i apologize.

Flag Post

It would be great if we could keep the thread on-topic, relevant to the recruitment of the ALPHA clan. Thanks!

Harassing, flaming and bating aren’t something you should be doing. Check out the Using this forum sticky. And, of course, if you aren’t trying to recruit for this clan (but recruit for another one) you probably should stick to that clan’s thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

It would be great if we could keep the thread on-topic, relevant to the recruitment of the ALPHA clan. Thanks!

Harassing, flaming and bating aren’t something you should be doing. Check out the Using this forum sticky. And, of course, if you aren’t trying to recruit for this clan (but recruit for another one) you probably should stick to that clan’s thread.

I second this post of truth! We really don’t see the need to moderate a thread like this, so don’t let it get out of hand and we won’t have to!

Flag Post

It’s ok psychedelikill, thanks VforVendetta and UnknownGuardian to keep this thread on-topic.
But personally i don’t know how members from Merq and Mercy got here, so again thanks.

Flag Post

But we’re still recruiting players though, so fill out the form and i’ll tell you if you can join. :)
The main point to this clan is not to be on top (second goal), but is to have fun and enjoy this game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Good luck getting new players, Rakuz. :) I feel like the forums are a nice place for that.

Flag Post

Thanks for the support guys and i would also wish a good luck on Mercy and Merq clan.

Flag Post

c’mon guys let’s not argue, this a thread to recruit players not public chat :(.

Flag Post

If you have an issue with my moderating, you may contact me or an admin privately. :)
But this thread isn’t the place.

Flag Post

Thank you for understanding but our recruitment is over until the next two weeks. So i would like you, VforVendetta to lock this forum thread.

Flag Post

Join ALPHA clan the Leader:hojoon(zeal) Staff:RakuzU(utopiadude39) Assistance of RakuzU:ebilix(ebilix) Assistance of ebilix:Xrise(xrise). So your KDR should be 1.35 or more higher if you want to join ALPHA clan. Thank you for understanding

Flag Post

dude y not put it 1 kdr above so the requirements wouldn’t be so high and can we lock this forum since the recruiting time is so long and i have UNs and CIPAT so i gotta start studying so it’s either you take over the recruitment head temporarily or recruitments aren’t allowed until next week.

Flag Post

So you automatically become a pro if you join the clan? Sounds legit :P

Flag Post

I need tipps and more…
How is this? itz My really make edit 360° http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrbt0h3cn-4
and this is my new video THANK YOU LUKIE01 YOUR ARE THE BEST <3 :* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmA-_bLFUJk
More tipps i use Windows Movie maker !
thanks for watching and giveing a tipp :)

And can i join clan?

Flag Post

Fine but at least the rank should be 6 ok RakuzU? :D