1SHOT Clan Official - facebook.com/groups/1SHOT.CSP (locked)

79 posts

Flag Post

1SHOT Clan is now officially open for recruitment!

Who and What is 1SHOT Clan?

1SHOT is an international clan. There will be no race requirements. And by the name of the clan itself, its official members are classified pros in AWP and/or by kills through headshots.

Who founded 1SHOT Clan?

The clan’s founder is no other than me. I am top 1 of scoreboard’s top players and top 5 on scoreboards’ top medals. And it also looks like top players of the day isn’t fixed but it still shows in my profile that I am currently top 1 on it. And eversince it was broke and not updated. I stayed top til now on top players.
Brief details of profile:
Player: jayrei
Kills: 250k++ atm
Deaths: 52k++ atm
Gold Medals: 4.7k++ atm
Place on scoreboard:
Kills: 1
Kills 24h: 1
Gold medals: 5

GROUP PAGE
The clan has a Facebook Group and the link is just below. Members are invited to join!
Click here: FB Group Link

REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum Requirements:
1.Needs to be active and knows to speak the international language (English).
2. Must be rank 3 and above and has a Kill/Death (KD) ratio of 1.5 and above.
3. Must be:
3a.) Must atleast be good if not pro in 1shot (AWP) and secondary weapon (handgun).
or 3b.) Must be good at aiming for headshots thus making their kills a 1bullet kill (1shot).

If you meet the requirements, please leave a comment here stating your ingame name then set your clan name ingame to 1SHOT.

To become an official member, I must know you ingame or must have undergone trials w/ leaders. For more details just leave your comments or message me.

For instructions and guide on how to join a clan. Refer to below post.

LEADERS:

1SHOT Clan is also currently looking for Server Leaders. There will be one for each server. Requirements are:
Must be on top 50 players (scoreboard)
Rank 1
KD 2 and above
Pro and active

Qualified players are expected to post here their qualification and will be scheduled for trial in-game.

Have fun and enjoy! Please continue to watch our thread as the 1SHOT clan bring news and updates to it. We will also have our official website, I’ll keep you guys posted!

Flag Post

HOW TO SET CLAN TO 1SHOT:

Easy instructions:
Step 1: Go to Account Panel then view Profile.
Step 2: Input 1SHOT on the textbox before a button named Set Clan.
Step 3: Finally, click on Set Clan and you’re all set!

Complete instructions (Newbie’s Guide):
Step 1: Launch CS Portable.
Step 2: Click on Multi Player Button.
Step 3: Log in your player then once logged in. Click on Account Panel button, located right before the Logout button.
Step 4: Click on View Profile button.
Step 5: Find a dark box. It is before a button named Set Clan. Click it and input 1SHOT.
Step 6: Finally, click on Set Clan Button and it’s set!
Step 7: Exit all the way back to menu by hitting the back and close buttons.

Flag Post

Hey janreiviardo. Surely you know me because we are former members of the pinoy clan. Since this is an alliajce clan with pinoy, i would like to join elite clan, as mentioned on our fb page(ahem, pinoy clan csp). Hope this clan would reach top 5 soon enough :)

PINOY—————-proudpinoy

Flag Post

Hehe, well try our best this monday proudpinoy. =)

For now, its just recruiting of members.

Flag Post

lol dude happy to meet you, I’m currently the leader of Elite, not to be confused with ELITE… I have 4 guys who can easily beat me in my team,we kills leaders of other clan who are too ashamed to admit it. We don’t make alliance, we are what we consider ourselves to be,an Elite, and we kill whoever gets in our paths… lol i had to throw this in….

Flag Post

Nice to meet you too. Yeah, the 2 shouldnt be confused w/ each other cause ELITE has a different perspective. ELITE has been there silently since June but it wasn’t known because I wasn’t recruiting and only 5 I think are members. But this time I will be actively be reviving this clan. This clan’s aim is to become one of the most recognized clan by being on the top 5 of CSP’s scoreboard.

Flag Post

I think elite total kills will be in one account regardless if your using uppercase or lowercase letters.

Flag Post

That I do not know. But how does CSP determine which case of clan would be represented in scoreboard?

Flag Post

I woot love to play against you and your guys. Msg in-game: Scordaten

And good luck with the clan I hope you get a lot members so we some day and make a CW; ELITE vs Merq :-)

Flag Post

Sure Scordaten.

Looking forward to that. =)

Flag Post

Good News! Reply by Vile

CSPortable_Vile 12:

Each name is specific to its spelling, and use of capitalization.

Elite is different than ElitE or ELITE.

Anyone using a clan tag will contribute kills to that tag.

Flag Post

putangina swerte aalis na ako sa L-S kasi may pilipino clan na tayo

Flag Post

Why would you advertise your clan as “PINOY’s Alliance Clan” lmao… its common knowledge that anyone from that clan is bad at the game. You need a lesson in advertising 101 pal.

Flag Post

I came from that clan and I feel bad just leaving my previous clan without any connection at all. And PINOY is not that bad like you are saying. At any clan, there will always be pro members and of course newbies. You can’t expect everyone to be pro especially that anyone can join any clan just by setting it in the profile page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carbinedevil:

Why would you advertise your clan as “PINOY’s Alliance Clan” lmao… its common knowledge that anyone from that clan is bad at the game. You need a lesson in advertising 101 pal.

Of course, some of us are noobs, but for every clan there are pros too. Because of the uniting of the pros and noobs in PINOY we became the top 2 clan in the scoreboard for the past 2 weeks.

PINOY/1SHOT————— proudpinoy

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

putangina swerte aalis na ako sa L-S kasi may pilipino clan na tayo

There are lots of philippine clans. One of them is PINOY, another is Noypi, and also this one, ELITE.
P.S.
DemoKoPog123 please avoid using vulgar language.

Flag Post

Guys, I am changing our clan name to 1SHOT

Reason:

I’ve proven myself that we’re just adding our scores to Elite. Last day I have gained almost 7k kills and until now our clan does not appear on scoreboard yet last clan on scoreboard only has 2k kills.

Flag Post

We are now officially top 2 in scoreboard. =)

Flag Post

Page slightly updated! Spread the love and as we get more players. In no time we could beat TNT in scoreboard. =)

Flag Post

how is that happen 1shot is in top 2 its impossible its a hack because i am playing this game for 2 months and i didnt see any player had joined this clan and 1shot clan beat PINOY clan (be fare fighting the lead in top clan)

Flag Post

and janreiveirdro if your not a cheater and you are so pro just join PINOY clan and beat TNT clan i know you are filipino too you must be proud where country you born

Flag Post

PROUD PINOY

Flag Post

GAMER is telling the truth but most of the members of PINOY clan are pros

Flag Post
Originally posted by ABryceP:

and janreiveirdro if your not a cheater and you are so pro just join PINOY clan and beat TNT clan i know you are filipino too you must be proud where country you born

The only reason why janreiviardo made this clan is because PINOY clan is getting infiltrated by some people who are not even pinoy and they are harassing PINOY’s reputation. So we made this clan 1SHOT to be an alliance with PINOY. But we do not disrespect PINOY clan and we are still part of it in heart.

Flag Post

What do you mean by international language?