1.go to multiplayer
2.login to your account
3.go to account panel
4.view profile
5.in the rectangle write Heatz
6.besides it click set clan
7.your in
WHAT IS Heatz?
Heatz is a clan were players have fun we dont need pro or noob just need some members for fun.
Official:
Founder:johnremmonc
Leaders:
Head Of Recruiting:johnremmonc
Head Of Training:not choosen (need members for training)
Members:

Flag Post

My info:
IGN:johnremmonc/remremcastor
kills:600+
deaths:300+
kd/r:1.80+
gold medals:1+
captures:0+

Flag Post

Perhaps you should actually provide accurate information. 1+ medals and 0+ flag captures isn’t exactly plausible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iGezus:

Perhaps you should actually provide accurate information. 1+ medals and 0+ flag captures isn’t exactly plausible.

i don’t understand this comment. it might not be the most detailed information, but it is accurate information. it’s also perfectly plausible.

gl with the clan johnremmonc

Flag Post

??

Flag Post
slixtrix

What’s not to understand?
Because this particular player refuses to just Look at his own profile and record his statistics, no clan is remotely interested in him.
Which is why he’s made this one.

Flag Post

John Nice (-_<) via iPad

Flag Post
slixtrix

What’s not to understand?
Because this particular player refuses to just Look at his own profile and record his statistics, no clan is remotely interested in him.
Which is why he’s made this one.

Plenty of clans would be interested in him. Statistics are constantly changing and few people really care about anything except for a K/D ratio. And his rating is over 1.8 which is good enough for a lot of clans. Honestly, CS clans that I’ve been in didn’t even care about K/D ratio. K/D ratio is a horrible way to gauge a player. But my clans did not even care about how good you were. And I would say they were pretty good clans (cal-m to cal-i). What we did care about is members getting along with each other and our members not being jerks.

I’d find it hilarious if VforVendetta finds your post appropriate and not mine.

Flag Post
slixtrix

I get along perfectly with the members of my clan =)
And they really can’t be that great if nobody cares about skill or KD or anything for that matter.
And before I forget.
No apparently not many clans are interested in him because at the time of his application to Merq, I believe he was rejected by 5-6 other clans within the past month and he had gone through.. Geez.. What is it now? 3 clans created?

Slix I’m not telling him to look at his stats because I feel like it. I’m telling him to look at his stats because if he doesn’t, nobody will want him.
The first 3 pages of his posts were applications to clans.

Flag Post
slixtrix

I get along perfectly with the members of my clan =)
And they really can’t be that great if nobody cares about skill or KD or anything for that matter.
And before I forget.
No apparently not many clans are interested in him because at the time of his application to Merq, I believe he was rejected by 5-6 other clans within the past month and he had gone through.. Geez.. What is it now? 3 clans created?

Slix I’m not telling him to look at his stats because I feel like it. I’m telling him to look at his stats because if he doesn’t, nobody will want him.
The first 3 pages of his posts were applications to clans.

cal-m to cal-i teams were plenty good when I played. and yes, if you want to make the comparison, as you do, they were better than merq. just because some members in a clan are at a competitive level, it doesn’t mean they all have to be. the successful clans i’ve been in recruited people based on how they meshed with the rest of the clan, their skill level which was measured by using that player as a ringer in a clan match (sometimes this was ignored though), and our experiences with the potential recruits. K/D ratio doesn’t mean anything in clan play. The only reason you don’t realize this is because CS:P is not yet, and probably never will be, a competitive game. Also, clans are disorganized. Playing well in a clan has almost nothing to do with k/d ratio. Ask Scord or someone who’s actually played counter-strike competitively if you don’t believe me.

My initial comment was in response to your first statement being blatantly false, which it was. The stats he listed are certainly plausible. In fact, they are true. Hint: Use a dictionary to look up the word plausible.

There’s no purpose for you to insult him in this thread. PM him if you really care about his clan success. Posting about it here is inappropriate. And nobody wants or cares about your opinion of him.

Flag Post
slixtrix

Yes Slix because we all actually care about what clans you used to be in and your opinion on KD is so important. You don’t even play this game anymore, why do you bother posting here? You write these page long replies, going so far off topic it’s funny and then as usual, going back to the same things you always tend to talk about like people actually care.
I post advice, you post insults.
This is my last post here, don’t bother replying if it’s just another useless comeback.

Flag Post

i never mentioned any of the clans i’ve been in. and i didn’t bring up the subject of k/d. you did.

you insulted john to begin with. i said i don’t understand your post. and i didn’t understand it because it was nonsense. it’s clear that you don’t understand what the word plausible means. you then replied to me saying what’s not to understand and continued to insult him.

and no, i insult barely anyone. i advise you to watch how you talk to people… and if you can’t read 3 paragraphs, i suggest you stop playing this game and go pick up a book. education comes before fun.

my suggestion is that you treat people with respect. you might get along with your teammates but you’re pretty rude to everyone else. so what if john applied to your clan and didn’t join? big deal.

Flag Post

Slixtrix double-x i don’t like you at all. From a Freud point of view, it is easy to act tought when you are sitting in the safety of your own room abusing some anonymous person, possibly in a different country than you. Insecurity could be one possible reason for why you act that way. Although of course, there could be countless other reasons; and obviously the real reasons are many and complex. In fact, you might be doing that because you are hyperly-arrogant, that is, over secure. Now that i think about it: i guess i’m really talking out of my a** with insecurity conjecture. Please forgive my nonsense. I’m not qualified to talk competently about these matters — I don’t even understand why i’m trying to explain your behaviour.

Flag Post
varaxsx

+1<3
And Slix just because I say you write seemingly endless remarks, doesn’t mean I don’t still read them =) unfortunately.

Flag Post

yes. i defend john because i am insecure and arrogant. it’s not because somebody who doesn’t understand the meaning of the words plausible and endless insulted him unjustly. o.o

i’m only asking you to do one thing: don’t be a jerk to folks. and i hope you pick up a book. if 3 paragraphs is seemingly endless to you, you really should read more. you’re still young and i’m sure you think you know best. but i hope you listen. =)

Flag Post
slixtrix

I’m quite an avid reader actually. It’s just we end up writing these massive “You suck” replies to each other because that’s all it is, and it literally is endless apparently. 3 paragraphs + about 700 other posts just as long if not worse.
I’m a jerk, KD means nothing, your clan is better than mine, I don’t know what plausible means apparently and I can’t read.
We’re done.
Stop posting nobody cares anymore.
Since the guy has posted once with a “??” since he made this clan, I really doubt he wants anything to do with it anymore.
Goodnight Slix.

Flag Post

1. You said John’s first post was not plausible. I said I don’t understand your claim that it’s not plausible and then proceeded to explain why it is plausible. If something is true it is plausible. Therefore, if something is true then it is not the case that it is not plausible. Sure, he wasn’t precise, but he was correct. If I say that 10 is a positive number, you can’t say that my statement is not plausible. Why? Because 10 is indeed a positive number. Understand now?

2. Of course I’ll get annoyed if you respond to my first post by saying What don’t you understand? In that post you didn’t even address my question of why you think his statements were not plausible and yet you asked me what I didn’t understand.

3. Posting what you did on this thread instead of pm’ing him was very inappropriate and you know that.

4. I never said you can’t read at all. I suggested you read more if you consider 3 paragraphs too long.

5. Nearly every Counter-Strike clan that was cal-m was better than all CS:P clans playing right now. Again, competitive play is lacking right now. Glitches have to be fixed, tournaments have to be organized, and players have to accumulate sufficient experience before any CS:P clan can be considered good.

Night.

Flag Post

Hey Join My Clan Ninja

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoKoPog123:

Hey Join My Clan Ninja

Someone is interested in john :)

Flag Post

yes false call JOKE

Flag Post

wheres johnremmoc@remremcastor, gone?