Bug Reports

209 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

can’t log to the game server…. been whispering Spicyhorse even when he was changing game… no answer… what is that?

Flag Post

We are looking into it, there is a new build uploading in half an hour. You should try again then and let’s us know.

Flag Post

Hi there!

This game seems to be pretty cool. However… it is laggy like hell.

My point is quite simple: I can’t even play. My turn doesn’t start, or when it does, it stops at 10s because of the delay. The fill bar for shooting doesn’t stop before 35, the game freezes in the middle of a fight. Even typing a text is a challenge in itself.

For the moment, it’s clearly unplayable :(

Flag Post

lag is a serious problem i release the space bar and it doesnt stop for like 5 more power. another issue is server down :p which you’ve probably guessed.

Flag Post

Error InvalidRegion

Flag Post

yeah, I’m getting the Error InvalidRegion thing too

Flag Post

Yup me too…whats up Spicyhorse???

Flag Post

Server is down for couple hours due to tech issue, now it’s back online, sorry for the problem

Flag Post

playing the ninja, trying the tutorial, physical weapon intro.
press space, release space, press space again – the loading sound starts up again while the old one is still running.
press LMB – the loading sound starts, but the loading bar doesn’t actually load and nothing happens.
extreme input lag – key_up event is not handled at all or handled almost 3 seconds later.
game is NOT PLAYABLE as is.

Flag Post

Al right, this is a little problem i encountered. I levelled from 13 to 14 during the tournament and still had about 10min to go, so i didn’t bother with the level up chests (just like i save up to 10 victory chests before i open). When the tournament ended (got 3rd place yay!) i started opening my boxes. When i clicked my level up box, i got disconnected. I don’t know if it was just bad luck on the timing of the disconnect or if opening the box actually caused the disconnect. When i came back in to the game, the level up box was gone, i didn’t have extra silver, cards or items/gems in my bags. Now i am not here to whine about a new chest (would be greatly appreciated tough) but it would be a shame if more players would lose their boxes like that.

Flag Post

Interesting bug this is, and i’ve only encountered 1 person that is able to do it successfully, but others may be able to as well…

If you use the ninja-like character with a lightning bolt, when using the lightning bolt like so it will turn the map into a blue screen.

firstly, move your character slightly, then click, after clicking smash spacebar as quickly as you can to attempt to return either an invalid spacebar power, a nil value, or perhaps even it goes into a negative power, not sure exactly how it works while having zeus’ lightning equipped, the screen will usually go outside the game boundries and cause a blue screen effect until someone shoots a bullet to reset it, you can’t aim, or even move your screen around when it turns blue like so.

Flag Post

This is more then likely not a bug, but something that shouldnt be possible. This guy wasted 10min of my time during a tournament because he could not win (was the 3rd time i encountered him). Sure, this cost me some gold, doesn’t bother me much, i’ll just go for it again next tournament. But i dont think that this should be wanted behaviour.

Check the screenshot for details:

Flag Post

@Serphentos Caveman 8)

Flag Post

@Serphentos can’t you just teleport in there and kill him?

Flag Post

Getting an “Invalid username or password” error. Something wrong with the Kong sync?

Flag Post

Probably, we are working with kong to solve the problem right now. We’ll send an update as soon as we know more.

PS# Clearing your browser cache and re-starting the browser should also help fix the error. Please try it and let us know if it helps you log back in the game.

Flag Post

Well, found a bug thats er…. well, upsetting.

If you purchase gold too quickly after making a previous purchase, the gold is not added to your account…

Such as, in my case, i purchased 50 gold, then i clicked again ( i had a little over 100 kong creds ) to purchase another 50 gold fairly quickly, it gave me the first initial 50 gold, but did not give me the other 50 (to make a total of 100 gold in game).

Flag Post
Originally posted by americanmcgee:

@Serphentos can’t you just teleport in there and kill him?

Yes, but then he teleported out, then i teleported out and he teleported back in. See where this is going ;)

Flag Post

I have this extremely odd bug, that upon starting Crazy Faries, my browser freezes and asks me to shutdown an unknown plug-in. I have this problem running on a Windows 7 64-Bit. Using a Google Chrome browser.

Flag Post

Hi dragonth, can you confirm with plugin crash, i have win 7 64bit and using chrome, flash which will be used on room chat crashed all the time

Flag Post

It keeps asking me to stop Unknown Plug-in. After a few tries a small bar appears though, saying Unity Player has crashed.

Flag Post

I’m finding the game runs a lot worse after this last update. Before I could expect 1~2 marks of lag-based over-charging on my shots. Now it’s running in the 5~8 range, with no consistency at all. Completely unable to control the power of my shot.

Flag Post

Sometimes my opponents become totally invisible. This is a serious bug that needs to be fixed.

Flag Post

it happens only rarely though, and it hasn’t so far today.