Bug Reports page 4

209 posts

Flag Post

I downloaded unity web player and there’s still install button…

Flag Post

The chat boxes seem to be about 6 characters off at the end so I can’t see the last words that I’m typing. (Chrome, regular view)

Flag Post

Hi, I have a problem, i wanted to delete one of my characters to create a new one. So I clicked on delete and the systems sais “Character deleted”. FINE. But then the character is still there with a “charactername(protecting)” in his name. I kann still play with the charcter and when i play with the character the (protecting) thing is gone. So i cannot delete a character.

PS: I did not delete a character today.

PSS: I made a screenshot, available on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=196740880456267&set=a.196214673842221.44941.100003610683803&type=1&theater

Flag Post

damn every time i level up unity crashed im using chorme fullscreen pls help

Flag Post

I just opened my daily egg and it was empty, checked my inventory and there was nothing new. Don’t know if i got silver though but just wanted to report that.

Flag Post

At the store, the dwarf cannon and the artemis bow had +12 and +21 attack respectively. These were higher than mine which were +10 and +20. I bought them but once they were in my bag, they were +10 and +20 too. That means I wasted 3500 coins. Can you check what is wrong?

Flag Post

The level 3 quest “20 Quick Games” says you need to win 30 games in the description.

Flag Post

I got mail saying my bid on something succeeded and i got 2 gold. But i never bidded on anything worth gold before. Really weird since it said “your bid on [@1?]”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

when you type the character “-” or “_” etc. during chat it causes you to zoom in n out kinda annoying when typing..

Flag Post

When I zoom out in Jack and the Beanstalk the screen stucks…

Flag Post

Bought a few “gem booster boxes” (not sure what they’re called), not for gold but for coins. I ended up with 2 rubies. I just logged in, and I no longer have rubies, but some of the other items from those boxes are still in the market. Do those time out, or is there something I should have done? Thanks

Flag Post

jeroso, We had some server reboots today and we’re getting reports of inventory problems. Once I know more, I’ll make sure you do, too.

Flag Post

I got an insanely rare glitch where my briar rose belt had the stats of 9/6/9 (hp/atk/def). 9 hp? I’ve never seen anything below 10/5/5. This item came from a mystery chest. In the shop I’ve recently seen odd stats like 7/5/3, but once I buy it the items stats change to 10/5/5. Anyways….is this a coding error? I might be able to sell this for 100g if it is since its so rare :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamiuru2:

I got an insanely rare glitch where my briar rose belt had the stats of 9/6/9 (hp/atk/def). 9 hp? I’ve never seen anything below 10/5/5. This item came from a mystery chest. In the shop I’ve recently seen odd stats like 7/5/3, but once I buy it the items stats change to 10/5/5. Anyways….is this a coding error? I might be able to sell this for 100g if it is since its so rare :P

…. 9/6/9…. r u scared yet? Look at it as 6/6/6 but messed up…. anyway even if it is rare no 1 would buy it since they can get a better one way cheaper.

Flag Post

Here’s a screenshot of messed up equipment stats in shop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Thanks guys. We check this every day so keep ’em coming.

Flag Post

Deleting post :)

Flag Post

When you activate a yo yorick card next to the stem! of the J&B map’s bean stem. Ivan will glitch into the stem and fall down till the ground. After that he can only shoot the stem from the inside and is total useless because of this.

Flag Post

When I want to play some matches stupid lags happen!Please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I sold a lot of items by market, today when i recived gold from ogre eye ring and i clicked take all nothing changed in my money status. I refreshed page plenty of times and relogged. Could You chceck that ?

Flag Post

That chinees mulan character dodged one frog from frog king wand. It isn’t magical ? ( player hadnt any +dodge stats except character bonus.)

Flag Post

yeah physical frog was also checked on lvl 15 pve boss. FAt one takes only dmg from green smoke projectile while thin from 4 frogs

Flag Post

some clans got more people then free spaces for clan members

Flag Post

When you select Teleport, and don’t teleport and don’t cancel it. And your turn finished after 15 sek. And when then the Game finished you loose or win, then your cursor disapears. The cursor is then invisible in the menu, and only appears when you start a new game or refresh the page. I could reproduce this bug everytime i tried it.

Flag Post

When I log into the only server “SpicyLand” with full bar in connectivity, I get the message “Connection Lost”. I also tried after clering cache but still occurred.