Bug Reports page 5

209 posts

Flag Post

Odd. But when I went to the furnace, I saw some of my items and gems gone, and a few thousand silver levels gone too. I didn’t even try furnacing.

Flag Post

I saw a funny bug.Well I was about to defeat Whitebeard the Wicked and when I hitted him with my 5lv axe he went somewhere else and he healed himself with a health box that it was there!(one of my teamates got exp) and then after we shooted him again it showed the win button with Whitebeard alive!And he was looking like he had won!(Also the other player got again exp for Whitebeard…)

Flag Post

frog kings wand- If you use card that makes “cure shot” and Your projectile become poison by luck it tottaly banish the card effect and instead poison and deals damage to You team mate.

Flag Post

Hurrico, Could you e-mail me that issue and explain in a little more detail? Ophelea@spicyhorse.com

Flag Post
Originally posted by marfagames:

When you select Teleport, and don’t teleport and don’t cancel it. And your turn finished after 15 sek. And when then the Game finished you loose or win, then your cursor disapears. The cursor is then invisible in the menu, and only appears when you start a new game or refresh the page. I could reproduce this bug everytime i tried it.

Marfa,

E-mail this to me with the exact steps please. Numerate them if you can.

Ophelea

Flag Post

In the equipment store, when checking the mermaid belt it displays 13/5/5/ when you go to equip it in your inventory it is +10/5/+5, a little misleading if you ask me.

Flag Post

sent :)

Flag Post

THE GAME HAS LAGGED AGAIN AND I HAVE LOST ANOTHER JOUST ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Flag Post

After a PvE match, (Player vs Environment) I went into my bag, and opened a box. I got the items, then I went back to the screen which all the players want to particapate. There were 2 masters in the room, and I was like “Wtf? Why is there 2 masters in the room? I was the only master in this match”. I clicked START, nothing happened. I clicked KICK, nothing happened. The only button that worked was the bag. Not even the blacklists or the add friends button worked. I couldn’t get out of the match, nor start. I typed something, then it said this: “ERROR: Target is not in the channel.” Confused, I asked in the chat. They said nothing. They were also like, wtf? Please fix this bug, I think this is a wierd and confusing bug, first one I encountered in game.

Flag Post

sorry but i just made a golden ring 14hp 10atk 10 def in to a ring lv 2 and when i return to my bag to equip it i´ts lost what happend?

Flag Post

There is a major bug in game that is annoying some room masters, especially me.

Sometimes when a game ends, and you try to go back in the room. You found out that the other players have gone early and your countdown is already starting. So when you finally got back, then at the chat you read “0 secs waiting for blah blah” ….. thats a very bad sign.

Why? because it means you (the room master) cannot quit the room and has to click refresh and sometimes refresh doesnt seem to work because your browser hangs up, so you have go to task manager and quit the processes of it.

Suggestion? If you just back a game, the countdown should only start when the room master got back or everyone should have ready status removed immediately.

Flag Post

Where did the jousts go?

Also, there seems to be a bug with the lock shot – I’ve used it twice in tourneys, now, and both times it seems to have had no effectl; the shot hit, the graphics indicated that the target was frozen, but when his turn came around (the one that should have been skipped) he just moved and shot as normal.

Flag Post

Also, has there been some change made to pvp experience gains? I have a level 9 character who’s been getting about 10 exp from beating a player of the same level, and no experience at all from beating level 8s… quest experience and pve are normal, but pvp exp seems to be off.

Flag Post

Hmm so here it is… the first time i tried to play this game the letters were pink and floody… now it wont let me select a server….. help me please… it seems to be a nice game

Flag Post

Um theres this bug that when we lose in PVEIt eventually freezes.Is it only me or everyone freezes too?

Flag Post

The friends list ain’t updated. When they level up after you add them, the levels are not updated.

Flag Post

3 isnt my lucky number after 3 trys it kept on disconnecting me or not leting me on after these trys

Flag Post

My game crashed for the secont time just b4 I was about to win Joust.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dakotaisme:

3 isnt my lucky number after 3 trys it kept on disconnecting me or not leting me on after these trys

If you’re getting disconnection errors, something that works a lot of the time is to completely close your browser and then reopen it and try again. Don’t just try a new tab, you have to completely shut down your browser.

Flag Post

Screenshot of weird artemis bow bug, standing on a ledge and shooting vertically down.

Oh ya i think there was also a rogue arrow shooting up quite fast, too fast for screenshot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Hey, I got a bug that won’t let me connect after I log off, unless I use a completely different Browser. It just says “Lost Connection” when I try to log in, until I switch to another browser. I go back from Safari to Firefox so that I can log in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BunnyKing77:

Hey, I got a bug that won’t let me connect after I log off, unless I use a completely different Browser. It just says “Lost Connection” when I try to log in, until I switch to another browser. I go back from Safari to Firefox so that I can log in.

Yeah, “lost Connection” bugs can usually be solved by completely shutting your browser down and then opening it again.

There are other things to try here….
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/189-crazy-fairies/topics/283127-crazy-fairies-faq-updated

Flag Post

I’ve been going after the quest “20 quick games.” I’ve played at least four today, but it hasn’t upped from 14. This happened yesterday as well (I played fewer games, but…). Each time the count hasn’t gone up it’s been a PVE match. I’m clicking the Quickgame button and I’m thrown into PVE matches and it doesn’t count toward my quest.

**Update: I played a quickgame against 1 AI character and it changed to 15. So the problem’s not there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CosmicErupter66:

Odd. But when I went to the furnace, I saw some of my items and gems gone, and a few thousand silver levels gone too. I didn’t even try furnacing.

This happened to me a while ago (missing 2 rubies, etc), and someone from Crazy Fairies responded that they were having issues with it and that when they knew more I’d know more. Nobody ever got back to me.

Flag Post

The game for me discounnect’s 3 times before it stable’s. Well my issue. is 3 bugs screwing me over in sync >.>. First. After some PVE Battle’s In the selection screen it’ll have 2 player’s as master’s which leaves u unable to leave only refresh. 2. Every time i refresh games Always disconnects from the sever 3 times before becomeing stable. 3rd. n most annoying. While opening your chests if you disconnect the items in chest glitch out n when u log back your unable to claim…. At my extreme frustration could steal see the gems money n items in the chest which yes i very much could have used…. in short fml 3 evil bugs working a combo kill on me