Bug Reports page 8

209 posts

Flag Post

Fullscreen works now ok again on macOS with the latest patch. Thanks!

Flag Post

The chat is bugged sometimes, even though i press enter, it wont let me type words unless i click the chat box. It gets pretty annoying when trying to communicate with you teammates quickly in a tournament. A small line usually shows up when it happens which you can delete

Flag Post

Yeah, Rave, we’re getting lots of reports on the chat. The ticker at the top is causing problems for some. For others, they just don’t get a cursor. We’re looking into it.

Flag Post

Today i opened a mystery box and received nothing in it?

Flag Post

I saw a problem I am also having mentioned on the first page of this thread – sometimes the enemy becomes invisible, rendering it hopeless for me to aim properly. I have to guesstimate where it is and I often have no idea whether I hit it or not. The problem is only made worse by the fact that enemies can teleport, and if an enemy becomes invisible on my screen and it teleports I have absolutely no idea where it is, which is a serious problem and handicap. If the enemy was near an ally before teleporting while being invisible, and I aim for the place where I last saw it, I could potentially hit my own team-mate and let the whole team down. This urgently needs to be fixed. Evidently I’m not the only one having this problem.

Flag Post

these are mojor problems, ecpecially when whitebeard (in ghost house adventure) teleports almost EVERY second turn

Flag Post
Originally posted by cool10927353:

these are mojor problems, ecpecially when whitebeard (in ghost house adventure) teleports almost EVERY second turn

that’s normal and supposed to happen in order to make the game challenging.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 909442:
Originally posted by cool10927353:

that’s normal and supposed to happen in order to make the game challenging.

really? I do not comfirm. You seem to have trouble in the ghost house adventure level also. I know… dramatic silenceEVERYTHING! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Flag Post

Yeah, Whitebeard is supposed to teleport around and hit you in the dark :)

Flag Post

In the lvl 12 pvp thing (were you fight yourself in a shadow form) we couldn’t see or hit the enemies

Flag Post

Yeah, Arabian Night should be fixed pretty soon !! :)

Flag Post

I was just playing today (oct/12/2012), about 5:00 pm (Brazil timeline), my char had more or less 100 gold coins and he was level 3. now its 9:51 pm and when I logged in, I was BACK to lv 2, with ZERO gold coins, but I still have the amount of Kreds I had AFTER buying the gold coins! I want my kreds back or my account restored, please D:! I lost all the progress I made, all itens I bought and earned, all quest completed, all exp. COnsidering it wasted 100 kreds, this is REALLY serious bug.

Flag Post

ah. a small correction…the game SWITCHED my new character with the one I created about 1 year ago, when I stoped playing the game until today, this is really confusing. it was a grim reaper I called “Deady” and today I created a new one, assuming the game reseted, called “Reapey”, but I should have two chars, not one replacing the other, wasting my kreds and hard work. (by the by, it would be a good idea to store gold coins when a character is deleted so the owner will still be able to use these coins he bought with Kreds.)

Flag Post

We never did a reset on Crazy Fairies and also Gold is never lost.
You could delete all the characters in all every slot and then when you make a new character, you will still have the gold waiting for you.

I’m not entirely sure what went on with you though… if you are playing through Kongregate (and I assume just 1 account?) then you there can’t possibly be characters being replaced buy older characters and whatnot.

Do you just have the one Kong Account? Are you playing on any other websites too?

Flag Post

Why am I not receiving PvP experience when I win matches?

Flag Post

I cannot delete some objects until i refresh the page.

Flag Post

In Deadeye first round it was my turn to go first, i used def up and after using it my timer didnt show up anymore and it auto-skipped. Should have enough time left since my delay for next round was only 80..
Please check and fix this bug soon, since it is really frustrating to lose a DE cause of such things!!!

Flag Post

not all the classes are balanced i think. that in itself is a bugg

Flag Post

¿?LoL?¿ I won 12000 Gold today:)

Flag Post

As reported before by other players, frequently my opponents become totally invisible, so I have to cancel the game and lose exp to restart a new game.

Flag Post

for some reason i can not connect to the server anymore, i have tried to re-install unity 2x and have tried 3 different browsers.
do you guys have any idea what i should do?

Flag Post

We are currently moving your selected characters to the new server. The whole process will be finished in 1-12 hours.. Thanks for your patience. -————— That was a couple days ago. My patience is gone and so is your game. Will not bother checking again ………..

Flag Post

my characters have been transfering for over 36 hours now

Flag Post

Transferring for like 2-3 days now. Seriously?

Flag Post

So you’ll all be happy to know that we have an actual bug reporting button in the next patch of CF so you can get your bugs, comments, complaints, issues etc… directly to us :)