Bug Reports page 2

209 posts

Flag Post

Does it only happen in Arbian night ? this is a game feature which sand will prevent you from seeing other people, but you can still see your teamates

Flag Post

CaptainCoolGuy, have you tried changed the graphic setting to low?

Flag Post

I finished the zombie quest I didnt get the reward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAllenX:

I finished the zombie quest I didnt get the reward.

We’ll look into why that is happening & let you know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zairs:

Well, found a bug thats er…. well, upsetting.

If you purchase gold too quickly after making a previous purchase, the gold is not added to your account…

Such as, in my case, i purchased 50 gold, then i clicked again ( i had a little over 100 kong creds ) to purchase another 50 gold fairly quickly, it gave me the first initial 50 gold, but did not give me the other 50 (to make a total of 100 gold in game).

HI there Zairs, we are going through our datas and trying to find out a reason for this, we’ll PM you once we find out why, but rest assured we are looking into it.

Flag Post

Yes. My graphic settings was on low before the update and has been set on low since the update. I don’t know where this new delay is coming from. I’m running Chrome 20.0 and my flash is up to date.

Flag Post

No, it happened in the forest i think. The AI? (or other player) just suddenly became invisible. I knew where it was, so I was still able to win in about two turns.

Flag Post

I fulfilled the requirements for the “Two Wonder” quest, killing two people with one shot. But it never reported. That was damn hard to do, too.

Flag Post

I was playing normally, then the game suddenly stopped. Ok, reloading the page. When I try to enter again, it says “Invalid Region”. WTF?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spicyhorse:

Does it only happen in Arbian night ? this is a game feature which sand will prevent you from seeing other people, but you can still see your teamates

It happened in the cementary stage to me and arabian too, it happens rarely though.

Originally posted by punhetaman:

I was playing normally, then the game suddenly stopped. Ok, reloading the page. When I try to enter again, it says “Invalid Region”. WTF?

I’m having the same problem now. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by punhetaman:

Same problem for me and alot of players in kong chat. Pops up “InvalidRegion” when you try to connect to Spicyland. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Flag Post

I do not know if its just me but when you play for example forest and you go red (that will spawn you in the right area of the map), your ‘’starting aim’’ (dunno how to call that) is always facing right (so you obviously have to aim the other way if you do not want to hurt your team mates). I know it does not seems too bad, but since delay is important in the game, aiming should make you add like 5 to 10 in the delay (and that is quite a lot). Could you fix so that players starting aim always face the center of the map, because red is kinda in disavantage…

Flag Post

@Punhetaman: Getting the same “Invalid Region” error here. What happened?

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+2

Flag Post

Same here. InvalidRegion, I’m Argentinian buta I think my country isn’t the problem because I played yesterday.

Flag Post

Yeah, central US citizen here. InvalidRegion error when logging in.

Flag Post

Spicyhorse came online now so he’s looking into the problem right now.

Flag Post

The server is back up and should be able to login now guys.

By the way, anyone know how to buy gold? Because the Charge button isn’t working on my side.

Flag Post

For those of you having “Invalid Region” error, it happens when the server goes down. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is in Asia, so we were sleeping when the servers went down and the person responsible for notifying us of problems didn’t do so. We will improve our process for monitoring the servers to ensure this doesn’t happen again. And of course, thanks for the feedback!

Flag Post

I can’t seem to scroll sideways while in fullscreen.

Flag Post

I can’t move…. every time i try to move it sends me back to my starting place for some reason…. it might be because i have lag but still….. i can move my ghost…. please do something i can’t play the game if i cannot move, i get killed in 4 rounds….

Flag Post

I was testing out the “special” green items, and my lumberjack’s ax had + 20 def while my skull bomb had +10 attk. However, when I switched items in the middle of a fight against a bot, the bot still did the same amount of damage per hit to me as before. Could somebody explain to me how the special buffs work?

Flag Post

I was attempting to achieve the “Warlock” title quest yesterday and successfully hit 2 people at once with the Devil’s Little Wand twice in one game and the quest wasn’t completed.

Flag Post

Just wanted to report an occasional issue where the game drops a player from the ledge he is standing on to the ground below. This will generally happen when it is not the players turn. When the players’ turn comes up again, they magically reappear back on the ledge. I am unsure as to how the hit detection works. For instance I don’t know to aim at the place where they were or where their avatar appears during the glitch.

This happens infrequently, but wanted to make sure you were able to document its existence. Thanks