Bug Reports page 6

209 posts

Flag Post

I don’t know if the patches and updates are breaking the count or what, but three times now I’ve had my characters’ daily count reset to 1 upon logging in on day 5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by QMagi:

I don’t know if the patches and updates are breaking the count or what, but three times now I’ve had my characters’ daily count reset to 1 upon logging in on day 5.

QMagi,

We’re aware of the problem and are looking into it. Thank you for reporting it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by blacklight4444:

The game for me discounnect’s 3 times before it stable’s. Well my issue. is 3 bugs screwing me over in sync >.>. First. After some PVE Battle’s In the selection screen it’ll have 2 player’s as master’s which leaves u unable to leave only refresh. 2. Every time i refresh games Always disconnects from the sever 3 times before becomeing stable. 3rd. n most annoying. While opening your chests if you disconnect the items in chest glitch out n when u log back your unable to claim…. At my extreme frustration could steal see the gems money n items in the chest which yes i very much could have used…. in short fml 3 evil bugs working a combo kill on me

Blacklight, can you e-mail me at ophelea@spicyhorse.com and I’ll see if we can’t get your log files?

Flag Post

Im not overly worried about the lost stuff just wanted to point out that its happening

Flag Post

I know that when you play PVE more than once your exp is reduced, but have you changed the game so that you only get one chest? I’ve played the devil pve about 5 times today, and have only gotten one chest. I understand that the first one is better than the last four, but usually I’ll get a card or two.

Flag Post

New bug with update…..during pve matches…..a creature will attack and if the attack would hit its own ppl, it just passes right through them and then hits us. Pretty sure they should be able to hurt themselves and each other..if friendly fire is turned off on them then it shouldnt pass through them it should stop at them like it would on a wall or something.

Flag Post

I have the “Title Quest: Two Wonder” quest and went out of my way to get it. I used the sword and managed to kill two Ivans with one shot, but I didn’t get the title nor did I get the quest completed. I’ve been at this one for a while so this is really annoying that it didn’t give it to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamekid334:

I have the “Title Quest: Two Wonder” quest and went out of my way to get it. I used the sword and managed to kill two Ivans with one shot, but I didn’t get the title nor did I get the quest completed. I’ve been at this one for a while so this is really annoying that it didn’t give it to me.

Sorry about that. We’ll look into it right away !!

Flag Post

There a lot of bug at arabian night . cant climb hills , just died INSTANTLY ( didnt fall what so over )

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rikerlee:

New bug with update…..during pve matches…..a creature will attack and if the attack would hit its own ppl, it just passes right through them and then hits us. Pretty sure they should be able to hurt themselves and each other..if friendly fire is turned off on them then it shouldnt pass through them it should stop at them like it would on a wall or something.

So true and annoying! What is the point in NPC not being able to hit themself? If i make a bad shot and hit my mate or me we get damaged, this should be the same for NPC!
Also in Demon Rush i always start on exactly the same spot as one of the NPC, which means 100%dmg only for me, since they cant hit themself anymore.. Additionally dead NPC still stay on the map and don´t vanish. And finally the projectiles from NPC in Demon Rush are not shown anymore.

Flag Post

In Sinbad PVE the monkeys and the bad pirate have friendly fire turned off to themselfs when in like ghost house or devil FF is turned on.

Flag Post

bug in the new tangled level. Had 2v2 joust with 1 left on each side, the guy on the other team glitched through the floor and fell and then it ended and gave them the win. So at least 1 bug there if not 2.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone. Keep em coming!

Flag Post

Bought and used plague of fire for 1gold, per my quest, but the quest reward doesn’t show up. Shows as if I haven’t used it yet. What can I do to fix this? Anything?

Flag Post

Just lost 2on2 Joust because of a bug. Mate uses double shot which would have killed the last enemy, first shot hits, second shot misses.. wtf?

Flag Post

Had a similar problem to solevita. In joust on tangled level, teammate used double shot with the magic sword, the first shot cleared the terrain and hit the opposing player but the second shot acted like it hit something and blew up in his face.

Flag Post

Bug …. at DR , if u win i didnt got my Gembox and u guys owe me 1 gembox :(

Flag Post

I have been having the same problem with double shot..first shot good…2nd shot blowing up in my face or going somewhere else.

Flint…did you check your mail for the chest from DR before you made this post?

Flag Post

Why is the text all pink and rectangly for me? I can’t read anything.

Flag Post

I have 2 both to do with deleting characters
1st when i try to delete a character it says in brackets Protecting

Flag Post

Cool If your chara is lvl 10 or over you have about a 3-7 day waiting period before you can actually delete a chara. It will say protecting. It is not a bug

Flag Post

Ok, got all of these… if anyone can reproduce the double shot issue, I’d love to hear the exact method.

Flag Post

There are only 2 possibilities.
a)Wind- If the wind change randomly and not every X-th round tehre is a chance wind cahnged between each shot.
And second version more probably cuz happend to me-
b)I was standing on the corner of platform and slided a bit forward after first shot.
→ It is easy to be observed on Candy house map when You stand on the end of the platform and shoot 90 degree down. Sometimes after shot is done You fall at the end of Your turn down cuz each shot move You slightly forward! (It is best seen at the corners or hills) same rule goes with the shots done from the changed terrain by explosions which lost natural geo-data-lines. If u stand on hill, corner at the very end of it ( even if its small hill) Your shot will be affected by sliding from it when You use double.

Flag Post

Ok, hurrico…

If that’s the case, then double-shot is acting as intended. Any change in the environment from the first to second shot is going to change the way the second shot targets.

But I’ll see what the repercussions of changing how double-shot works might be.

Flag Post

Bots (all kind from PvE to PvP)
I include it in bug thread although there is 1 bug and 1 suggestion if You want to improve their “natural behavior”

Bug→ Bot recognize our possition it the start of its round and then he doesnt update it when he is fireing a shot.
It can be easly used for advantage.
a)We can stand on hill (ex. Sinbad ship deck) Fire a shot into Bot direction. After firing a shot bot’s turn starts, while we are still sliding down from the hill (ad. check double shot bug section to understand). Bot aims into position where we “were” when his turn started so he shots into place where we (sure )“were” 5 sec before and misses.
b) Same algorithm. Just Before Bot turn starts (because its important to change position while his turn is already on) Teleport anywhere on the map even above Bot, but much higher, and press “F2 – skip turn” while Your still in air. Bot’s turn will start when You press “F2” and although Your still falling down to the ground he will aim the position You “were” on air when his turn began.

Suggestion→ This include all Bot’s except bosses. Shouldnt PvP bots to behave more naturally also had chance to miss the target on maps like arabian night or ghosthouse when the darkness is occurring?