Bug Reports page 7

209 posts

Flag Post

Not sure who to go to about this, but it sounds like a bug:

Spent 110 kreds on gold today, only got 90 gold ._.

Not a huge problem, since that’s only $2 worth of gold.. but if this had happened to someone buying one of the larger gold packs then it could be a problem.

Also, I’d like the gold if possible

Flag Post

Coins missing!!!! Just loged to the game and found that I have only 1924 coins.
last time i checked I had something beetween 30k-40k coins.
is there any way to check it out?

game charcter: Mosherl

Flag Post

Ignore my last report. I think I crafted too much equip :)

Flag Post

2 issues:

1. I can’t seem to delete a character (it says all the time “protecting”)

2. I lost a l3 hammer in the furnace. If I recall my steps:
a. I went to unbind the hammer
b. I noticed I needed to swap a gem, so I went to gem exchange
c. swapped gems
d. returned to unbind and gone was my hammer.

Flag Post

Hi Millef

Characters above level 10 are protected from deletion for 1 week (but this is changing to 2 or 3 days)

I will investigate what happened with your hammer though. Send me a private message with your in game name and roughly when this happened.

Cheers !!

Flag Post

When you use a hex on a weapon, the hit-box for the weapon doesn’t seem to change to fit the new sprite.

This isn’t really a problem for magic weps/skullbomb, but can make it hard to aim over terrain for the other physical weps

Flag Post

i just stuck on “downloading the game” scree…

i’ve done
1. refresh
2. clear cache
3. deep clear cache with ccleaner
4. re install browser
5. change browser (IE, Mozilla, Chrome)
6. re install unity
7 and finally change the laptop

but same thing happened, stuck on “Downloading The Game” screen
somebody please help me :(

Flag Post

I have the same problem as hadiyanfa, hope it will be solved soon…

Flag Post

the game works and everything but wont let me use market or anything like that

Flag Post

hmm there is aproblem with chat. it allows me to write sometimes. other times it doesnt let me write anything at all.

Flag Post

Have exactly the same problem as Flare, and doing a joust without the ability to write is not that good!

Flag Post

hadinyanfa and lightning, any chance I can get a dxdiag and a description of the problem to ophelea@spicyhorse.com? It will help us track down what the issue is.

w33dhead, we had changed the market to level 11 on Tuesday but backed it up to level 7 on Wednesday. You should be able to get in soon.

Flare7 and Solevita, try hitting return before you type. We’re aware of the bug and are working on it.

Ophelea

Flag Post

This has ticked me off 3 times now. In demon rush waiting room, you click “go to bag”. This has to be done within the “round 1 starts in x”. You then do whatever you need to in bag (switch weapons or cards) and press the back button. The screen freezes. You then get put into the battle with a mixed screen of bag, battle interface, and demon rush lobby. The map is not visible nor is the enemy. Please fix this soon!

Flag Post

No gold rush results showed for 14:15-14-45, nov 1st, central europe time. I thought I earned at least 1g. hehe. ( Bobalicia )

Flag Post

It won’t let me skip tutorial! I have a mac and can’t zoom out on a game, so it’s annoying.

Flag Post

My keyboard is not responding on the game but responds on other sites like the kongregate chat room

Flag Post

In the lobby, if you hover on the empty spot over your level, you’ll get a tooltip saying “New mail arrived”.

Flag Post

I think so…

Flag Post

No idea what just happened. I was in Fullscreen to start DR but instead of my power bar, there was a little piece of the loading screen still there when I loaded in, so i switched to normal view and this is what I got. Even then it wasn’t a problem, I could use all the buttons just looked weird, except the wind didn’t show at all even though you can see the lines that meant there was some at the time.

Flag Post

DR bug fixed.

We know about the mail bug…

Yes, we need to be able to skip tutorial…

And I’ve no idea what happened to your graphics! Everything ok now?

Flag Post

Since today the fullscreen is oversized. I can’t even reach the teleport button. I have it in both FF and Safari, mac OS 10.7
Impossible to play. Also I did the preload map feature and animations became very choppy. What happened?

Flag Post

How do I insert a print SC here? Oh nvm I go to the game then the game loads full and that green guy shows. Hes spinning hes weapon and eyes on writing “Crazy fairies” goes wild. Oh and the game don’t start. Please help!

Flag Post

Spicy: Yea the graphics thing seems to have fixed itself. It was like that for two days though, even after clearing browser caches/restarting computer/and uninstalling and reinstalling unity. But logged in today and not happening anymore, so all is well now.

Flag Post

But its steel not working for me… And on other pc it works with my acc. Hmm?

Flag Post

I have tested today fullscreen in all major browsers on a mac (safari, chrome, FF) and it’s still not working properly in any of them. Impossible to play because crucial buttons are beyond reach. I do have to add that all animations are suddenly choppy as well in all these browsers.