Suggestion Thread page 3

281 posts

Flag Post

A bank or storehouse that can be purchased so we can put the valuable items for later.

Flag Post

1. I would like to see the mailbox be visible in the Lobby. It could be added as a small circle on top along with the “Tournament” “Option” and “Quest” buttons, and light up when there’s a new message.
2. I accidentally entered a PvE game and spent 5 gold because I quickly mistook it for a “Your level is too high” pop-up when flipping through games. Maybe you can create a 2nd pop-up to purchase tokens or whatever… just something to avoid this mis-click. XD Or instead, you could get rid of the gold pop-up and just say that you can only receive this chest once per day (it can be hard to get help with a boss if everyone else already beat it).
3. This probably wouldn’t work out well, but how about a free mode where everyone runs freely with a delay only on the weapons? This game mode would prevent someone from being teamed-up on in the beginning and being killed before they can even move.
4. I don’t think the camera zoom works with a laptop’s touchpad scroll function (at least not mine). I don’t know if there’s a way to fix this, since I don’t think I’ve seen it work on any games that I’ve tried.
5. Converting silver coins to gold sounds like an idea that would be exploited by botters. I would rather see things be like the mystery boxes… I’m assuming that all the boxes pretty much have the same items, except the odds of finding something good with the boxes bought with silver are very low.
6. Different ways to earn gold besides tournaments. Maybe have a small chance of receiving some gold coins from boss chests and even a smaller chance from mystery boxes… maybe add gold coins for level-up boxes too.

Flag Post

We hear you, keep the suggestions coming! We’ll pass it on to the rest of the team here at Spicy. Suggestions, hay and stars; just keep feeding the Horse.

Flag Post

Since the game is down, I’ll keep the suggestions coming.

7. For the item images, making the background a different color if they’re precious/set would make it easier to sort through what is and isn’t junk. Ex. Blue background for normal, Green for precious, and Yellow for set. It might look odd to have a yellow background with a midas ring, but maybe there’s another way you can mark the items to set them apart from the normal ones.

8. Have unique weapons that are hard to find, and only gives at most a slight advantage over normal weapons. They could be rare drops from bosses or chests. Examples of this could be a cosmetic edits to current weapons:
-Change the Devil’s Little Wand to look like a trident that shoots a bubble, and releases a school of fish upon exploding.
-Change The Huntsman’s Axe to look like a lollipop.
Unusual bonus attributes:
-A Witch’s Staves that has 0.5%-1% chance to freeze a target.
-A Frog King Wand that has 0.5%-1% chance to poison a target.
-A Devil’s Little Wand that has 1%-5% chance to confuse a target when hit by bats (reset their aim & power bar).
-The Huntsman’s Axe that has 1%-3% chance to cause a target to bleed.
Or completely new weapons:
-A magic weapon that acts like the card ‘Snow White’s Prince’, and adds to health & defense on equip rather than attack. Have it throw out a kiss (or something) towards a target, and heals the first ally it touches (can’t heal yourself). I don’t know if the enemy should be healed by it, mildly hurt (10%-25% damage), distracted (add delay to their timer), or a combination of things from the awkward moment.
-A melee weapon that acts like a drill (or is a drill, or it could be some crazy spinning umbrella), and allows the player to dig tunnels in a controlled manner (it could use up twice as much walking power to dig). At close-range, it could do heavy damage if it hits the other player non-stop, and also push them back (chance to push a player off the map if they aren’t careful).
-A knife that allows a player to instantly cloak for the remainder of their turn when they teleport, and they remain cloaked for the current round (Round 1), and next round (Round 2), and becomes uncloaked at the start of Round 3. The player can be uncloaked earlier if they are hit, within sight of an enemy’s angle meter (enemy must be facing the player), or if the player managed to sneak up behind an enemy to backstab him/her for critical damage.
-Pretty much keep the items balanced like they do in Team Fortress 2. Whenever they add a bonus to a new item, there tends to be a drawback to it too. If there isn’t a drawback to an item, then it’s only a slight bonus.

9. As far as gameplay goes, I don’t have many issues. I wish I could get better at aiming, so maybe there could be an improved training ground called Challenge Courses, where you have to do trick shots with specific weapons within a limited amount of rounds, and get rewarded for it (maybe some teamwork courses). The rewards could be decent (similar to a boss chest), and can only be claimed once (you can repeat it for practice).

10. A silver coin version of the gold-only items (ex. boosters and cards). And just like the Mystery Boxes, have it so that the silver versions are weaker than the gold versions.

11. A better way to search for items in the marketplace. Ex. If I’m looking for an item with at least Attack +10, I would like to filter out all the items that have Attack +5 or none.

12. New outfits that are either solely cosmetic, or have slight stat bonuses as well. Maybe allow the outfits to be upgraded to have a fancier look to them, and boost the stat bonuses slightly (if there are any).

Keep up the good work, and I hope these suggestions will spark some nice ideas. ^^

Edit: Since the game came back up, I noticed that there’s a timer when all the players are ready. I think 10 seconds is a bit too short, especially when I’m the Master in a private game. xD

Edit: A preview for decoration items would be nice.

Flag Post

I like the gem exchange idea, but why can’t you go the other way? I seem to get emeralds galore and would love to trade them in for something better.

Flag Post

Just an idea, but maybe a crafting system that allows you to craft weapons, equips and gems with certain materials.

Flag Post

if we can see the life point of ourself and enemy would be great like (150/250)

Flag Post

Suggestion to be able to see the stats of the upgraded item BEFORE you actually do the upgrade. Currently, if you hover around the item placed in the furnace, it opens another window comparing your current equipment. It’d be more useful to open a new window showing the upgraded stats instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jace319:

Suggestion to be able to see the stats of the upgraded item BEFORE you actually do the upgrade. Currently, if you hover around the item placed in the furnace, it opens another window comparing your current equipment. It’d be more useful to open a new window showing the upgraded stats instead.

stat increase is random

Flag Post

In-game Logins

I don’t like being automatically logged in from Kong.

Because if my Kong gets hacked… they get my CF account too.

Make in-game logins.

Flag Post

When hovering over the equipment you’re wearing, I don’t think 2 windows should be popping up to show the exact same item. I don’t think we need a 2nd window to show that our item is worth a few silver. xD

Flag Post

I heard a great suggestion from a girl/guy named Jace in chat. The suggestion was that you guys could add that you can see what you have a bid on beacuse some people forget what item they did bid on and they don’t wanna bid on same kind of item again like two swords or two wands or something like that. Please add this, it would help alot with the confusion in the market. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

I heard a great suggestion from a girl/guy named Jace in chat. The suggestion was that you guys could add that you can see what you have a bid on beacuse some people forget what item they did bid on and they don’t wanna bid on same kind of item again like two swords or two wands or something like that. Please add this, it would help alot with the confusion in the market. :)

Guy :)

Also, it would be nice to get a warning saying that our inventory is full. Missed out on a few chests because of this.

Flag Post

Maybe walking into the wind vs against, so for each strength it adds 2% or subtracts 2% from how much you move, so in the strongest wind you can move 10% more with, or 10% more against.

Flag Post

A 24-hour clock, or at least a timer so that we know when the quests and PvE maps reset.

Edit: A way to tell between Free-For-All PvP maps and Team PvP maps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jace319:
Originally posted by janiye:

Guy :)

Also, it would be nice to get a warning saying that our inventory is full. Missed out on a few chests because of this.

When inventory full items received go to mail.

Flag Post

I’ve discussed it with some guys on the chat and we though that it would be great if you could tell us the number of kill that the winners did in the tournament because we don’t have any idea of how much we have to do to have a chance to win.

PS: If there was already a way to know this, I’m sorry but I didn’t find it neither the guys I’ve talked with. And I will be happy to learn how to do it.
PPS: Sorry if I’ve made mistake but the english is not my language :s

Flag Post

One more thing that might be nice, a card that gave all non explosive weapons a small ao of explosion, and aoe weapons a larger aoe of explosion. I say this because several times people just hide behind a wall of ice, and you don’t have an explosive weapon, granted you many not also have a card, but it makes it more viable to say have a bow and a little devils wand. Perhaps the size of a frogs aoe for non explosive weapons?

Flag Post

For the very first turn I feel like it should be one of a few ways. Alternating red blue team, starting with the high priority spot (the person way out front) and ending with the person in the back, red or blue going first would be optimized. Take for example a set of people (B/R color, # order they go in) on the forest map. B8 B6 B4 B2 R1 R3 R5 R7.
Another strategy could be ascending or descending based on level, randomly picking either of them. A pre game dice roll could also work, 2 d6 die that everyone rolls, then the system assigns turns based on who has the lowest/highest, with a tie it can be a random selection of either, with the loser to the rng going right after. You could really combine any number of methods, such as always having the first turn alternating red/blue to prevent a massive spam attack on one person before the team can even move, with turns in between red and blue being decided on the highest die roll, and whoever goes first decided on which ever team had the lowest value. While this might be a completely random system to some, the fact that it alternates turns, and lets people see what they rolled may alleviate any concerns. Hope I didn’t confuse you to badly!

Also, it might be nice if (per master enabled/disabled) option you could pick your spot where you spawn on the start of your map, sticking to team spawns, but depending on what slot you were for your team, you would be in that slot, and you could move about your team for different spots, or innitiate a swap with someone else if it is full.

Flag Post

One last sugestion, the shield that protects you from damage should really be changed to one specific shot, as the frogs, bow, and devils little wand all can effectively negate the shield, rendering it useless, and still doing a heap ton of damage, or maybe this was intended, I don’t know,

Flag Post

Is there any way to put numbers on the angle of the shots? It would make aiming much easier and accurate, if it’s not too much trouble of course :)

Flag Post

We should be able to try cards in training and there should be a weapon with multi-shots that have a small explosion perfect for digging.

Flag Post

Please introduce more skill into the game. I’ve already heard about the weapon balancing, which is a good idea. But we need to do map balancing to. I hate it when I do a 1v1 and you just start right next to the other person. Then it comes down to power rating and speed in order to see who gets the extra shot in. Please change the random placements in particularly 1v1s (and also for multiple players) so players start far apart. Also, keeping in mind the difference between magic and physical weapons when making the maps will be good. For example, icy castle is heavily in favour of magic, vs maybe jack and the beanstalk or devil’s hell being pro physical weapons.

Also, can you make the maps bigger? Keep the same physics, but maybe increase the power bar to a maximum of 50 rather than 30. That would enable you to increase map size by about 70% and introduce a hell of a lot more skill in aiming than it is now.

Flag Post

Also, can you change the separation degree of the bow? Right now it is useless except at point blank range. If the arrows stay together more or less over a long distance, the bow will be a viable alternative weapon at long range.

Flag Post

Please layer identical cards on top of each other. So just show one, e.g. Ajax Armor, and then a number on it representing the number of Ajax Armors you have. This is far more economical in terms of space, memory, etc. It also means you don’t have to scroll through your whole card inventory looking for the one you want.