My suggestions dump.
• Being a high level I can’t ever get matched against real players. Bots should give PvP exp just VERY little.
• PvP Brackets. This would make players who are level 1-4 only fight others who are 1-4. Players level 5-9 would fight other players 5-9 and so on.
• Bosses shouldn’t be able to use Ajax’s Armor. This is stupidly unfair. Because they can use it numerously and not run out. I lost to DEVIL HARD because of meany using a Ajax.
• Bosses should give exp regardless of level. I am a high level and I like to do PvE more than PvP. But I don’t get exp gain from low level adventures and the high level ones are too hard. All adventures should give exp regardless of level.
• Bosses should use cards less often. Mostly cross bullet.
• You should unlock all the normal adventures and then start to unlock hard ones after you get to the certain level.
• The chests that bosses drop the first time you beat them should have a 100% chance to get at least 1 gem.
• After beating bosses after the 1st time you should still get a chest but instead make it just 2 normal win chests.
• Clicking and holding on your character in the main menu and home should allow you to rotate them.
• Display character stats next to your character on the main menu and in inventory. It took me a long time to realize I had to hover over them to see stats.
• Your characters class should be shown in the home.
• Reduce cost of gem exchange. I had about 400k silver and now have 200k silver because of it.
• Mystery Box level 1 should have a 25% chance to contain any gem. Mystery Box level 2 should have a 50% chance to contain any gem. Mystery Box level 3 should have a 100% to contain any gem.
• Reduce cost of many, many items in the shop. Especially the rentals. Reduce rental price drastically.
• Reduce the cost of home decorations drastically. Perhaps even to silver. Not many of us can spend 5$ to make our background have a skeleton in it.
• Items on the “Hot” list in the shop should have their price reduced a little bit.
• Let use customize our character more. As in we should be able to customize our characters hair color, eye type, eye color, mouth. If we could do this our characters would be more unique. These options would need to be unique to each class though.
• Gives characters voices. As TheAllenX stated.
• Necklaces and Belts should be shown on our character in-game. They would make us look more unique. Rings could be shown on hands or not at all.
• Armor equips should change their icon and look at level 4, 7, and 10 like weapons do.
• Certain armor pieces should be better for different classes. In example Hell Goat should focus more on attack than anything else. While Mermaid focuses more on hp than anything else.
• Increase the damage of each frog from the Frog Wand by 20%.
• The Crystal Sword when exploding should destroy the landscape as it explodes. What I mean is when it explodes it explodes in a line. And the landscape should be destroyed by that line. The whole line.
• Decrease the damage of the Devil Wand when it explodes by a bit.
• Make the Skull Bomb more bouncy when it hits things.
• Secondary weapons should also modify your stats. Otherwise you could just have a level 10 primary weapon with a level 1 secondary weapon. And the level 1 weapon would deal the same damage as the level 10.
• Thor’s Hammer should have less of a range of where it will hit someone. You can throw it like completely away from someone and it will hit them.
• The Huntsman Axe skin at level 7 just looks like garbage. It looks exactly like the level 4 one.
• The Thor’s Hammer skins all look about the same until level 10.
• Gepettoe’s Trick should increase your run speed by 50% for the round not increase how long you can go.
• De-status should be made more useful somehow.
• A Witch’s Heart is basically the same as Rapunzel’s Trap. I was so disappointed when I used it.
• Health All should be renamed to something better. It should also heal for more than 25%.
• Cross Bullet should reduce the damage a weapon does if it passes through terrain.
• Queen’s Bad Apple should do more damage.
• Pinocchio’s ID doesn’t work against players. When I used it on a player they just shot at a wall instead of teammates.
• Snow White’s Prince should heal multiple people instead of 1 if it’s shot. In example if you stand in a group it should heal everyone in the group if shot at.
• When you use a Ice Maiden’s Delight it should be un-crossable. Meaning if a player uses Cross they cannot shoot through it.
• When I go into training it takes like 5 turns to travel across the map to get to the guy and then he spawns on the other side once I kill him… can you say annoying?
• Mermaid when clicked in the shop should giggle. Also her fingers look like boxes.
• When I visit someones home I should be able to see their total experience and gold/silver.
• The skin on the level 7 and 10 Artemis Bow have no string on them.
I also have 1 major suggestion.
Weapon Upgrade Tree
• Basically what this is is when you upgrade a weapon you get a few options. The options can differ for each weapon. In example, for the Artemis Bow you would start out with it only shooting 1 arrow at level 1. But once you upgrade it to level 2 you can choose if you want it to shoot 2 arrows or if you want it to deal more damage for the 1 arrow. And so on.
• Cannons options could be explodes in a bigger radius but deals less damage for the farther out it hits. Or more damage with no radius change.
• Thor’s Hammer could be a larger radius from where it will hit people from where it lands. Or possibly have a Zeus Bolt effect at max upgrade.
• The game Ant Buster is a good example of this system.
• This would allow for more options in the game. More experimenting. And overall making the game more fun.
I’m out of space in the market…. add more slots.