Suggestion Thread page 2

281 posts

Flag Post

ooh you can send private messages! /playername msg! great

Flag Post

At this moment it seems only the highest bonus from a set counts. This makes the sets, because they are % based, only useful when they are upgraded to higher level, compared to the Green (Precious) variants of the item. Maybe its an idea to let all set bonuses count instead of only the highest bonus? (like it usually works with sets)

Flag Post

15000 silver IS cheap. I got that much in 30 minutes. I’d say about 60-70k.

Flag Post

well, the reason i said 15k is because 10 gold = 10k silver (proven by purchasing a coin box), and 1 emerald = 15 gold :P, but either way ;3

Flag Post

Wheel of fortune, for 10 gold – 1 spin. chance for something, item, card, boost,gem,silver,gold(low like 2% or 1%)

Flag Post

It would be nice if you received gold from winning a tournament right away instead of it being shipped by mail. I deleted two of these mails in my enthusiasm ;)

Flag Post

Sorry to hear that… there is some tech issue so we have to send gold by mail, just be careful for now ok ?

Flag Post

Currency Conversion

Make it so we can convert silver to gold at a rate of 10,000 silver → 10 gold.
Because gold is already hard enough to earn. And unskilled players will never make gold otherwise. It’s just to make the game more balanced.

Talent Tree

You know what this is. It’d be awesome if this game had a talent tree. Every fun game has a talent tree.

Flag Post

My pet peeve with the game is more about the players but it can be solved by the game. Add a clock to rooms so that every minute or two a ten second countdown will start, if the room master does not stop the counter the room will shutdown and the master will not be allowed to create a room for a set amount of time; should decrease the amount of AFK rooms in lobby.

As for the lobby itself I think a list of open games would suit this game better. The lobby jumbles the rooms to show the most recent activity and that makes it extremely difficult to select a game you are looking for (I have had to go back and forth between page one and two five times because every time I turned the page the lobby would reset).

Game play is well done and level designs are great but the wind system needs a bit of tweaking, sometimes it effects the shot too much others too little.

Otherwise great game and would love to see whats up next.

Flag Post

A small thing that bugs me is the text, it has a bad habit of running into itself. great game, I like the fact that everything can be done without gold, and I hope it stays that way

Flag Post

Will be fun if we can change our “Avatar/Character” like Big Head Bash. And get other collaborations like Alice Madness Characters will be fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Currency Conversion

Make it so we can convert silver to gold at a rate of 10,000 silver → 10 gold.
Because gold is already hard enough to earn. And unskilled players will never make gold otherwise. It’s just to make the game more balanced.

There is a easy way for unskilled players to earn gold, it’s called daddy’s credit card ;) In all seriousness, don’t forget these guys are trying to make some money from this game as well. To use the rate that they provide 1g = 1k silver is unfair. IF they are going be nice enough to let us buy gold for silver, it should be at least 2500 silver for 1 gold… that way we will get rid of all the doubleshot users as well :p

Flag Post

I’d like to see a couple more characters whose special stats are different from the damage-affecting ones of the others. The mermaid from the shop is a good idea because you’ve already made the basic look, and the special stat of her could be “silver +20%” or something, which would allow for more cards, or “inventory space +6” which would also help. The fairy from the loading screens is also a good idea because it fits in with the game’s name well, and the most obvious special stat for the fairy would be “ap + 10%”, which is a 10% increase in moving power for those who don’t know.

Flag Post

Gem Conversion

Allow us to convert…

Rubies to Emeralds

Sapphires to Rubies

Amethyst to Sapphires

Diamonds to Amethyst

Also…

Mail Attachments

I really want these! My diamonds and gems are taking up all my bag space. I want bank alts to hold my gems. But I can’t mail attachments!

Clans/Guilds

I want clans/guilds so I can chat my buds easier and group up easier for PvE.

Flag Post

Thank for all for your feedback and suggestions. We always like hearing from the gamers on how to improve the game. We will take all the points that are raised here, and sit with the teams and discuss them.

Keep those feedbacks coming.

Flag Post

Suggestion: quick and easy one to do: ability to downgrade equipment to get gems back from them.

Suggestion 2: suggested before, but i’m posting here anyways: ability to unbind equipment via purchasing from shop an item to do so.

Suggestion 3: xfer items between characters on the same account :I

Flag Post

I would suggest ot have Ghostland together with Spicyland and have new location like Ghosthouse<level requipment to get in Ghostland,new weapons,etc..

Flag Post

I like this game, but not enough depth. Maybe a Skill Tree, a bigger variety of equipment, less bugs etc.

Flag Post

I heard that you guys were planning different tournaments. Could I suggest a tournament where everyone is reset to lvl 1? It might be interesting and fairer, because the equipment advantage is getting pretty ridiculous. It doesn’t have to be the only type of tournament, of course, so there is still incentive to pay for gold or lvl.

Flag Post

So I got two genius ideas which probably someone posted here.

First for first AFK idiots which are almost in all game. Let the master change after when all people ready and OP is afking like a to some Like when all players ready lets take 30 sec after that to change master who can start the game. This would be awesome

Next one team balance. Make mode when players are randomly mixed so there will be no riding of high levels on low levels games and switching almost 5 secs, then nobody will leave games as they see pack of wolves on 33 lvl who will gangbang low lvls . There will be more fun for sure.

Flag Post

1.Blacklisted players can’t join YOUR game room.
2.A permanent kick(ban) of the current game room.
3.Adding black borders to in-game public chat so it can be read in all stages.
4.Adding a more in-depth tutorial about cards, how to use them.
5.Adding an explanation in tutorial about delay.

Just my 2 cents,
Thanks!

Flag Post

If the enemy load for the battle about 10min I need to wait for him or low my winning rate. Why?

Flag Post

Hi Johnny0427! There is an error causing this and we are fixing it right away. But for now if you refresh the page it will be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4gotmypassword:

I’d like to see a couple more characters whose special stats are different from the damage-affecting ones of the others. The mermaid from the shop is a good idea because you’ve already made the basic look, and the special stat of her could be “silver +20%” or something, which would allow for more cards, or “inventory space +6” which would also help. The fairy from the loading screens is also a good idea because it fits in with the game’s name well, and the most obvious special stat for the fairy would be “ap + 10%”, which is a 10% increase in moving power for those who don’t know.

AP = Moving power? i really doubt that O.o

Flag Post

Accessories

Add some sort of new accessory that you can add to your character. Because skill > looks and I can’t afford to have good gear and a full set for the colors. Add like new hoods for Ezia, new helmet for Hua Mulan, new crown for the Princess. Something so we all don’t look the same.

Make De-status More Useful

This card is the most useful item in the entire game. Change it’s effect to like cancel any card used for the next 2 rounds. Like an anti card.