Suggestion Thread page 8

281 posts

Flag Post

Gold Market = People can sell gold for silver, and place prices just like normal market, shows stock and price per piece, people can also place offers for buying gold, show how much they want to buy, and how much they are paying for each, pretty much a Crazy Fairies version of Doubloon Exchange in Puzzle Pirates.

Flag Post

how about a forgot your password thing, or send a password to your email when you sign up

Flag Post

Keep em coming guys.

Passing all this stuff on to the dev team :)

Flag Post

10 New Weapons? :P

Physical: Snow White’s Apple – Average Damage – Enemy does less damage on contact

Physical: Flaming Spear – Average Damage – Sets enemy on fire, when enemy stays still, gets damaged, if enemy moves enough, loses flame.

Magical: Archimedes’s Deathray – High Damage – Bounces off terrain,(still reduces damage) Illuminates enemy if cloaked (Arabian Night/Ghost House)

Magical: Shoop da Whoop – When equipped, you become level 50, do infinite damage, get a free $100 coupon from China for McDonalds, get infinite HP, gain ownership of the world, get awarded a Nobel Peace Prize made of Mozzarella, meet Obama, get to pass all the bills you want in every Parliament regardless, and receive a free Trolli lolly, (Coke Bottle or Watermelon Lolly, your choice).
Warning, offer lasts only 0.00001 millisecond. Guaranteed to be the best albeit shortest experience of your life, no refunds included, there is no refund

Lol jokes, the others are alright SUGGESTIONS I guess.

Flag Post

I’m not really happy about the recent nerfing of the 2nd place joust rewards… it was already hard enough to get gems for upgrades at the 20+ levels, but this could make it take twice as long (or more). As I’m sure you’re aware, there are a few truly overpowered players in the 20-29 and 30+ brackets, and with only the winners getting gems, it will become virtually impossible to get gems while they’re on unless you’re lucky enough to team with them. I am seriously considering not bothering with jousts unless that’s the case – why waste time and cards on a tournament that I know I won’t get a decent reward from? Having the 2nd place team get gems as well made it so that even when one impossible-to-beat team was on, it was still worth it to participate – everyone else just played for 2nd. If only 1st gets a decent reward, there’s really no point… I’m sure you’ll be able to collect data on this, but I’d expect to see a downturn in the number of people playing jousts at the 20+ levels as a result of the (imo, unnecessary) nerfing

Flag Post

…. aaand I’ve just heard that you changed it back. Never mind!

Flag Post

In ghost house the cats shoulden’t be able to see you if u teleport how is it fair they can see u but u have to guess where they are?

Flag Post

i mean if like the sandstorms or whatever they are take place

Flag Post

Make bots…. human-ish, when its fog, they should hit where they last seen a player or maybe random.

Flag Post

To be honest guys, I find it unbelievable that you didn’t think about the fact having +20 precious gear in deadeye is going to absolutely ruin the tournament. Everyone should have equal attack, defence, and HP. Surely it’s not that hard to implement?!?!

Flag Post

When equipment is at level 1 in deatheye, do they take on their original base stats or does everyone have the same stats?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MiamiBigAL:

When equipment is at level 1 in deatheye, do they take on their original base stats or does everyone have the same stats?

No special,everyone is equal so it’s all about luck wind map and spawn point and small % of skill.

Flag Post

We need a bank that all your characters share, not because of space, but so characters can share items. The current only way to pass items to another character is through the market, and someone can buy your item while doing so. Please add a bank that all characters share, I don’t care if we lose inventory space, in fact, it would balance it out.

Flag Post

I wish there was a trade, like u click someone name, and the trade option will be there. when u click the trade button its sends a trade request to the person if he/she accpet then u will have ur trade. and u can trade anything!, like gems , ring etc

Flag Post

I would REALLY like to see what outstanding bids I currently have. Some of the longer lasting bids I don’t remember anymore and with alts it’s even more confusing. I’d like to know that I’m already waiting on a ring, for example, before trying to buy another one (or having a bidding war with myself sigh).

Flag Post

To reply to kambetal1 and AmbroseMaD.

Allowing trading between specific characters is a very tricky area due to what people would inevitably do, with people creating numerous alts, pooling all gems and cash into 1 character and overpowering them to high heaven.

Even only allowing weapon and item trades would certainly see people giving their alts the best gear and winning the low level tourneys which would in turn win more gems etc etc etc…

Still, never say never.
We ARE looking into the best way to do this, to see if it’s possible without having it abused.
In the meantime, maybe it will cheer you up a bit to know that ‘unbinding’ is coming ? :)

Flag Post

Constant losers or people under a certain win percentage gain 110% attack boost or something, maybe an exp boost for winning or losing.

In short, consolation prizes.

Oh, and a new Tournament suggestion, Colossus. One player is madly overpowered with 150% attack, 150% defense, and 150% HP, versus 2-3 Other players. Not sure about multiplayer aspect though, it would only cover 3-4 players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlightTribe:

To reply to kambetal1 and AmbroseMaD.

Allowing trading between specific characters is a very tricky area due to what people would inevitably do, with people creating numerous alts, pooling all gems and cash into 1 character and overpowering them to high heaven.

Even only allowing weapon and item trades would certainly see people giving their alts the best gear and winning the low level tourneys which would in turn win more gems etc etc etc…

Still, never say never.
We ARE looking into the best way to do this, to see if it’s possible without having it abused.
In the meantime, maybe it will cheer you up a bit to know that ‘unbinding’ is coming ? :)

We can already do this via market so trade in mail for soulbound items only.

Flag Post

Also to add to what BladeLorD001 said, nothing is currently stopping top/elite/pro/whatever players from winning tournaments constantly, then selling precious items for gold and sending that gold to another char to buy gems/items.

Flag Post

Sure there are ways around it, but it requires a little more effort and commitment than just simply saying “Here have this awesome stuff in your mail”

Like I say, it’s tricky and we are looking into the best way to implement your ideas !

Flag Post

The GEM EXCHANGE:

Hello. I think the fee for Gem Exchange is redundant. I mean, you’re literally simply converting your gems from a form to another. So why should we pay more silver for just doing that? The fee should be constant (like 500 silver for every conversion) and not like 200 to 20000+.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if I mentioned it before (and I don’t want to look :P) but it would be nice to see the Midas set effect happening. Sure I can trust that this 320 silver box was supposed to be 200, but I think it would be better to see the 200 and then get 320 instead. Much better feeling of satisfaction.

Flag Post

i dont really like this game and i have only played for 5 minutes… im done

Flag Post

I have 3 suggestions !

1) special sound effect when wind changes.
2) Be able to choose 1v1 or PVP or PVE or all for Quick Game.
3) When you put an item on the furnace, it should show the predicted stats of what you are trying to create; rather than the stats of the item itself.
Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Incontroll:

I have 3 suggestions !

1) special sound effect when wind changes.
2) Be able to choose 1v1 or PVP or PVE or all for Quick Game.
3) When you put an item on the furnace, it should show the predicted stats of what you are trying to create; rather than the stats of the item itself.
Thank you.

1. I LIKE this idea.
2. We have this request on the list.
3. There’s no way to know the predicted stats. They’re random. :(