Suggestion Thread page 9

283 posts

Flag Post

I would like to be able to see when I land a crit. Can we please make a CRITICAL! ( in green like DODGE!) so we can see. Thank you.

Flag Post

6 more suggestions:

1. Adding a degree number for the angles, just a small number next to me to show me at what angle I am shooting.
2. Adding some kind of screen measurement (just a very small 4 division ruler at the top or the bottom.
3. It would be great to see the stats of the player when mousing over a player’s icon on the delay bar. Just something extra to do while waiting.
4. Score board in the end of the total damage done, taken, and kills, # of bonus shots, and accuracy % at the end of each game would be awesome.
5. added bonus for reverse angle shots.
6. more xp bonus for higher levels when making bonus shots in a windy round. Also my take on bonus shots in general (IE. Arc expert, eagle eye, ect) was relevant only to level 5 maybe… after that I don’t see it’s benefit. Maybe making it a bit higher would be nice for higher levels.

Flag Post

I completely agree with the accuracy % but add it below win % as well as the end of the match…

Flag Post

The new market delay may reduce server lag, but it gets rid of sending items between characters. Please allow sending items in the mail as its simply too frustrating to wait in the market for 15 minutes. I used to transfer stuff to my alts all the time and people still beat me. So for us “unlucky” players it would be great if you would allow sending unbound items through mail. Thanks for reading this!

Flag Post

i think so will be so awesome and useful if can send items and gems trough email, all the people who play this game want that, as a cost of 1 gold each item or gem send by email =] will be so awesome ! and i think so all the ppl will buy golds for that.

Flag Post

i agree with iamiuru2 and i miss instant market activity

Flag Post

%100 agreed to iamiuru2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kryptonitewolf:

I would like to be able to see when I land a crit. Can we please make a CRITICAL! ( in green like DODGE!) so we can see. Thank you.

Crit is already in big bold red and you will notice you did more damage.

Flag Post

1. Include an option to send items between ALTs!
2. Make that NPCs are able to hit themself or other NPCs!
3. Include an option to sort market not only for precious itself, but for precious with up to +9 stats, and +10-20 stats! It´s frustrating to look through 20pages of belts and to find only one +14 item, that than isnt good enough concerning the other stats. So at least sorting out all that +1-9 precious stuff would be very useful!

Flag Post

A couple of serious suggestions that I really hope yall take to heart.

1) Reduce the PVE creatures use of cards. Give them a max amount of cards they can use and/or reduce their usage by 50% at least. When 90% of their shots are card shots, you know its to much..

2)Take away the 1 and 3 day options in market and just leave 7 days option. It makes finding new posts easier.

3)Include in search parameters for market by persons name and type of effect you are looking for. IE Dodge.

4)On the crit in green thing, I know it has been said it shows up in big red numbers but I have not seen that at all and am sure I have hit crits. Please at least make the numbers show up green if nothing else when you land a crit. Would be nice to know I am not wasting my gold on crit items.

5) All to often the master of a match is afk…I would like some sort of option to be able to “buzz” them to get their attention on a match if possable.

6) Just like you added the option to increase bag space, I think an option to be able to add 1 more card space would be nice. Maybe 50g cost.

7) It would be a great thing to be able to see our hit %. If you could add that to player information it would be great. Also to add that to the end of the match so we know our hit % for that match would be nice as well.

That is it for now. Thank you.

Flag Post

Whenever you’re in a PVE game if the monster uses double shot and gets a critical hit on their first hit the next hit is always another critical hit which is ridiculous. Having a search in the market for special gear would be amazing, like gear that adds extra attack, defense, dodge, critical, experience, would make things a WHOLE lot easier to find what we’re looking for. And either make less brackets for tournaments or do them based off of power, because when you’re the lower tournament bracket, like 20-25, you pretty much have no shot at any tournament unless you’ve been stock piling gems and leveling really slow, even Demon Rush is too hard.

Flag Post

my $0.02

Change the brackets away from levels and base them on power. It is endlessly frustrating to fight players with double the power at the same level range. Or increase the level minimum for higher level items.

Make Deadeye an option like challenge and adventure.

Reduce the number of waves on Demon Joust 20-29 J&B to two waves of chickens and the boss.

Seeing accuracy and kill/death ratio would be nice.

The AI does use cards far too often. Always with the double shot and cross bullet. I suggest making each enemy have 1 card type with a max of 2-3 uses in a match. It doesn’t make sense for an (Eye)van to have a double shot attack, for instance, and boss-type enemies should have more useful cards than the common foes.

Flag Post

Thanx guys.

Just letting you know that we’re here and reading all this. Keep it coming :)

Flag Post

I think u should be able to convert silver to gold

eg. 10000silver = 1gold

Flag Post

I love the new updates by the way, but here are some things that I think need work.
Enchanting is a bit too expensive, the topaz causes the prices to go up at least 15g, and I don’t know many people who have lots of sets lying around. Sometimes you may not even get a good special. For example: level 4 is 4 emmys, 3 rubies, 10 veridian, and 5 topaz. If you got atk/def below 10 or something bad you could’ve just upgraded a nice equip.
Hexes are seriously overpriced. 60 gold for a 3% chance to do something that is the equivalent of Queen’s Bad Apple or just 100 delay. I’m basically paying 60g for a cool skin.
Billy Goats Gruff is a bit flat for me…but I believe that’s the entire point of the map.
Coin Box is still a bit redundant. You can find willing sellers in chat that will sell 1 gold for 5000 silver.
That’s about it…thanks SpicyHorse!

Flag Post

I think the 3rd place clan should get wings

Flag Post

I think teams should be stable till end of tournament. What i mean by that- team name and players who are in the team should be remembered by game just for tournament time. For example it happens really often that i/my friend/clanmate in semifinals/finals gets disconnected just before we should recive the prize/marks or in the middle/start of last match/demon rush. When the tournament ends only the ones who stayed connected get prizes and marks (what is not cool in some points- not always player that get connected till end in team are the ones who made biggest damage going through all the previous rounds). It would be better for all if when the team loose or win, all players from the team that took were in it when the game started recive the prize they were fighting for- even these who lost connection just before end or in the middle of game.
Short version
people who were in team but lost connection also should get marks and chests if their partner won/lost.The teams should be remember by members and team name for tournament time ( or it can be updated 5 sec before start of each new round then it would be more fair)

Flag Post

Hey all,

Got the latest set of requests. And we’re REALLY working on that disconnect during tournies. It annoys us as much as it does you.

Flag Post

Easier skipping between chats. —> Back to public
there are already commands /t (team), /<nickname> (whisper), /c (clan), /b (broadcast)
But when You want switch back to public You have to either go to “your bag” because it reset chat options back to public
or write any nonexisting commend/nickname of person who isnt online. The game will recognize it as a wrong whisper/private message and will reset Your chat back to public. But it takes 2 steps to switch back.
Suggestion.
Could You add such command as /p (its already non existing) for switching back to public
and maybe with time /f (to msg all friends)

Flag Post

can skull bomb have a spread of flame instead of this weird linear one it has. I only want this because skull bomb is hard enough to land as it is if im able to get it close enough to do explosion damage i think they should be on fire as well.

just a thought

Flag Post

Hello hello,

Is it possible to start each map with it zoomed out? I feel like this should be an easy fix since it zooms out automatically on the second turn anyhow. This would make it easier for us laptop / touch pad folk, and it would also eliminate my “=====” posts that frequently happen when I go to chat in game after zooming out. Thanks!

Flag Post

New idea (hope u will like it): What about a new card which you can teleport switch with a teammate in pve/pvp (changing positions).

Flag Post

A good suggestion would be to put a way to be able to change the character created after, at a cost of gold or silver would be a good.

Flag Post

Ok, got these.

Thanks guys.

Flag Post

Once the chatbox is selected [cursor flashing], could you make it so the [Tab] key toggles between chat options ?