Suggestion (locked)

5 posts

Flag Post

Well, we have two kinds of attack: magical an physical. That’s nice. But I would like to see on weapon what kind are they. Some are really easy to guess, but not all.

Flag Post

All magical weps: Zeus Bolt, Devil’s Wand, Witch’s Stave and the bolt that comes out of frog wand is magical but the frogs that comes out of the bolt are physical.

All Physical weps: The Huntsman’s axe, Thor’s Hammer, Dwarf’s Cannon, Artemis’s Bow and Skull bomb is physical but the fire that it makes is magical i have heard.

We got a suggestion thread already so would really appreciate if you could post there next time you got any suggestions. Link to it —→
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/189-crazy-fairies/topics/282242-suggestion-thread

Flag Post

We need an increase chances of special items received to like 10% chance the item received is special ,I’ve been looking for a week for some rings better then +20 atk and I still cant find them on market.
More special drop chance will revive the market and make us use more gold (and silver for the new silver market)

Flag Post

Blade please post that on the Suggestion thread and let this thread be locked.

Flag Post

Please use the Suggestion Thread, Thanks. :D