Introducing Joust,our Brand New Tournament, coming next week

18 posts

Flag Post

Hello all, starting next week, we are starting a Brand new Tournament Mode which we think you are going to love. We call it the Joust and here is the rundown of what it is:

Introduction to Joust

The Jousts are skills & equipment-based tournament, where players are pitted against one another to fight till the end to win various reward. It’s it different from the old tournaments we have held.

Categories and time

The new Jousts are divided into 4 categories:+Lv1 – Lv10

• Lv11 – Lv20
  • Lv21 – Lv30
  • Lv31 – Lv50

Players will only compete in the category they belong to.
There are three modes: 2 Vs 2, 3 Vs 3 and 4 Vs 4 starting every 2 hours.
Example:

• 2 PM 2 Vs 2
  • 4 PM 3 Vs 3
  • 6 PM 4 Vs 4

Joining the Joust

• Players click the Join button to join the Joust in the main menu.
  • Player can start entering the Joust arena 30 minutes before the Joust starts.
  • Players are not allowed to enter the arena after the Joust has started.
  • After entering the arena, players will be able to see the time info; Joust intro and reward info.

The teams
  • Players have to create a team or join a team to enter the Joust.
  • If the Joust starts and the player has not entered a team, he will be send back to the lobby.
  • The maximum number allowed for team members change according to the Joust.
  • There is no minimum team numbers required to enter the Joust. If your team has few members, you can still start the game, but you will need to deal with the numeric disadvantage.
  • If you quit the team and/or get offline during the game, you will be sent to the lobby & be out of the Joust.

The Start

• The first round begins 60 seconds after the Joust starts. All the teams will be randomly matched and start fighting. If a team cannot be matched, this team will move into next round automatically.
  • After the teams finish the first round, the server will start a 60sec countdown and move to the second round. If you finish your game faster, you have to wait in the team UI until the other teams finish their game. Meanwhile, you can see how many teams are left and how many matches are still taking place.
  • We will have a 15 round limit in the Joust, if the game hasn’t ended in 15 rounds, the team that has more HP wins.

The Rewards

• At the end of the Joust, the first two teams win the reward the following rewards:
  1. Gem box: The reward is always a gem box, only the items inside the boxes varies .
  2. Marks: You will get Joust marks, starting from the second round. You get more marks as you go. All the marks are added to your personal account and to clan account.
  3. Wings: By the end of week, the top 3 players in the Joust (Gold Wings) AND all the best players from each clan (Devil Wings) will get wings.

Wings

• The wings make you move 25% faster and further
  • More functions will be added later.

Flag Post

Wow!So great!Thanks for making this game even awesoer,Spicyhorse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Can you update the game with the tournaments today please?

Flag Post

nice idea, but rather going for level I would have automatical devided the player by PowerLevel. Cause even lvl 10 can be as strong as lvl 30. And it will be like that. Which will make them awesome farmer on the new player.

Flag Post

I think devil wings suit best on my chraracter(the skullhead or else reaper) than angel wings!

Flag Post

Time to start twinking.

Flag Post

Are the wings permanent or only last a week? What if you win both gold and devil wings?

I agree with marfa—tournament will be unfair if based on level. It should really be based on power level or you are going to get some ridiculous mis-matches.

Flag Post

Not worth my time at all.
Can’t wait when there’s a real equal level based PvP Option.

True/Raw Skills FTW

Flag Post

guys i think the best way to make happy many guys sould be : 2 big categories of tourneys,1 with lvl restriction and another kind where all player got same lvl and equip to give to chance to win to every player and reward skill in 1 kind of tourney and the time spent on game in the another kind………….anyway im very happy of the patch,good job

Flag Post

Problems to fix
No alts(same ip)
No boosts
No cards

Flag Post

See i understand the no alts thing but i have a family of 4 and i cant afford 4 computers but we like to play games like this with the kids so i run glovepie on my desktop and laptop so all 4 of us can play at the same time just hope you can take this into consideration.

Flag Post

Special Joust MAPS! Where you actually dont stand right next to each other on the start. And getting a axe 2 times in the back in the first round and DIE instandly. Such a fair system. Seriously, maybe 2 or 3 special Joust maps would be nice, with better team placement so they dont have such a huge adventage.

Flag Post

Please, keep the feedback coming! I like the one about no gold cards…

Flag Post

I agree with baltazar. It’s pay to win at the moment.

Flag Post

I’m already loving that I’m either working or sleeping when these tournaments are held on US Time or whatever it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by l2o3:

I’m already loving that I’m either working or sleeping when these tournaments are held on US Time or whatever it is.

The tourneys are held every 2 hours throughout the entire day. I’m sure you can catch a few of them ? ;)

Flag Post

More maps is on the way!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator