And here's what's coming up.... 28/08/12

6 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone.

I thought it might be a nice idea to post a weekly thread after the latest update to give you a taster of what’s (hopefully) in store for the next build.

The suggestions thread is HUGE and we don’t have time to reply to each thing, but I can promise you that it DOES get looked at. Also, remember, no matter even if you have the most fantastic idea in the world, a development team is only so big and it might take a while to get around to something :)

Anyway, with that out of the way…. here’s what’s coming up….

1) DEMON RUSH !!! A new game mode that I believe is like a hardcore PVE thang.

2) Name not decided yet Jousts. Everyone is on a level playing field in terms of weapons and cards and such.

3) Improved weapon view. Weapon background changed to make it easy to see at a glance whether it’s awesome or not.

4) Upgraded Clan view. Just making it look shinier and better to see who’s in what clan.

5) A NEW PVP MAP. Oh yeah !!

6) Weapon balancing is ongoing ;)

And there you go. That’s what we’re aiming for. But as you may or may not know, the games industry is a twisty beast and you never know what’s really gonna happen.

Cheers !!

Flag Post

when you guys do the next update or when you guys have a meeting you guys should talk about putting more maps, weapons, pve match’s, making a clan vs clan match’s, buying gems with silver not just gold. if you guys did stuff like that it would make the game alot better and interesting, and get more people to try it out and play it, its just not alot of stuff in the game like the game “NINJA WARZ” you unlock stuff when you lvl up, do something like that. alot more people i think will try the game out cause its really fun, and more entertaining if it was like that, then being able to have everything unlocked at lvl 1 but no money. just a couple ideas for you

Flag Post
Originally posted by jollay:

when you guys do the next update or when you guys have a meeting you guys should talk about putting more maps, weapons, pve match’s, making a clan vs clan match’s, buying gems with silver not just gold. if you guys did stuff like that it would make the game alot better and interesting, and get more people to try it out and play it, its just not alot of stuff in the game like the game “NINJA WARZ” you unlock stuff when you lvl up, do something like that. alot more people i think will try the game out cause its really fun, and more entertaining if it was like that, then being able to have everything unlocked at lvl 1 but no money. just a couple ideas for you

jollay,

That’s a LOT of stuff you want us to talk about at the next meeting. If you could only pick 1-2 things, what would they be?

Flag Post

1. Gems for Silver.
2. Clan v. Clan.

In my opinion.

Flag Post

There should be more events like 2v2 joust, deadeye and like that.

Flag Post

it looks like gold for silver is not happening :/ I dont know why…