Get rid of lags!

12 posts

Flag Post

I’m writing this thread to tell you that lags should be gone from the game.They have destroyed many jousts by lagging in the first round,games of players by lagging and great PVE adventures cause of lagging.This thread is written to get more attention about this surious situation which DESTROYS THE GAME.When a player is getting excited about a game,suddenly the game is get stucked and destroys the fun of the player.So you want to destroy the game by keeping the lags in the game and doing nothing about it?I say there is still time to save the game so vote for saving the game and be a supporter and a savior of the game.Join the support team now!
Supporters:

Flag Post

Why is the game so slow :( when ever i try to teleport it just lags and suddenly my turn is over :I

Flag Post
Originally posted by senthuran7:

Why is the game so slow :( when ever i try to teleport it just lags and suddenly my turn is over :I

well u only get 2 seconds to move after u teleport anyway and can’t attack.

Flag Post

TBH I can’t see an easy solution to this now, since it requires some $$$ to upgrade the server and they just started. On the other hand, the server is not even at 200/1000 and it lags like crap. Something needs to be done. Some people d/c half the time when someone throws a skull.

Flag Post

Having serious lag issues myself after this last update/fix. Apparently i’ve been one of the lucky ones so far because before now i could play on med or high settings and in the regular window(not fullscreen) and i’d have little to no lag.Today after this last update even on lowest setting i’m getting horrible consistent lag. Power bar jumping badly as its filling and/or not stopping anywhere close to when I actually letgo, and character movements are jumping back and forth a step or two from where he was an instant before as I move. Going fullscreen does help a little but still spiking pretty regularly.

Flag Post

so laggy!

Flag Post

Still laggy for anyone ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlightTribe:

Still laggy for anyone ??

Yes sometimes and PLZ add reconnect for the tournaments already!!

Flag Post

yes it is really laggy

Flag Post

It was always laggy

Flag Post

Do any of these ‘fixes’ help ?

1) Go full screen

2) Change your quality setting up then down again

If they do or don’t, then that will at least give us some direction as to whether it’s a game or server issue.

Flag Post

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE FIX THE INTERNET