Game Freezing

7 posts

Flag Post

Having a problem with the game freezing up on a regular basis. Its gotten so I cant even complete a full joust or other event without it freezing up completely and having to refresh the browser. I’ve had in happen in games and in lobby or market also. I’ve tried the game on every setting it has, tried it on 3 different browsers, uninstalling and reinstalling unity, and even turning my firewall and antivirus off completely once to see if that was causing some problem, but so far nothing has worked. Never had it happen with any other games on this site, including unity ones and ones from the same company.
Really like the game so any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PerfektlyFlawed:

Having a problem with the game freezing up on a regular basis. Its gotten so I cant even complete a full joust or other event without it freezing up completely and having to refresh the browser. I’ve had in happen in games and in lobby or market also. I’ve tried the game on every setting it has, tried it on 3 different browsers, uninstalling and reinstalling unity, and even turning my firewall and antivirus off completely once to see if that was causing some problem, but so far nothing has worked. Never had it happen with any other games on this site, including unity ones and ones from the same company.
Really like the game so any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Perfektly,

What browser and OS are you using? Does it slow down before freezing? Does it affect the rest of your system?

Flag Post

Using XP pro sp3. and tried with firefox, chrome, and explorer and had it happen on each. Never had it slow or lag bad before it happened , just going along seemingly fine then completely freezes. No never noticed anything else being affected, my connection and system were still working just fine only the game itself that had any problem. Also never noticed it being at any certain intervals or instances, sometimes its 10min after I’ve started the game and just in the lobby and other times an hour after while I’m in a match.

Flag Post

Having a similar problem, but mine seems more related to events. I can play for hour or more normally without problems, but probably 80% of the time I enter an event the game freezes within 10 min of the event starting. Along with what perfektly was saying I’ve tried a few different browsers and settings but its happened on each one the same way and tried turning off firewall with no help either. Using xp pro also so maybe something with that, no idea, but some help would be nice its getting really frustrating.

Flag Post

Bump because of increased times of freeze d/c

Flag Post

Hey folks,

We’ve put in some code to track this happening so we can figure out /why/. Give it a little while for us to gather the data.

Flag Post

this is a post i was looking for, I too am having similar issues. Its almost like unity is hijacking my browser, clicking any fields outside the game window or even trying to resize the window, causes unity to freeze up and I have to alt+ctrl+del and shutdown unity manually to get control of it again. Windows 7 SP 3 using google chrome.