Someone hacking Market page 2

30 posts

Flag Post

I dont belive its a bug. Why only very precious, for low price items are disappearing before showing in market?? Why not worse items or that with higher price?? I think that devs use it to make unnatural order for gold and gems. People lose their items when transfering and have to buy more golds/gems to create another one. They also cant buy good items in market for low prices. Its a artificial market management.

Maybe im wrong, but maybe not. It is a very easy way to resolve it if you really want that. Just let us see who is buying our items in market and also possibility of transfer between characters would be nice.

Only transparency will protect us from abuses.

Flag Post

Absolutely agree. We need to see who the buyer is. Not only that but what items we get from chests is ours. If we want to transfer it to a chara we have that could use it we should be able to do it safely. We should not have to sell it on market for anyone to have. Alot of ppl dont sell it on market for their other chara for high price to make sure they get it because of that tax. I buy the gold with real money and dont want to be TAXED at all for selling items in market…Its not like that taxed silver or gold go to make the game better.

Flag Post

One way to help the issue, since people can’t get their items back, would be to set up a safe Trading Post. I’ve wanted to be able to trade with my boyfriend, who is a couple levels below me. Would like to give him items I can’t use that he likes.

Flag Post

Hey everyone,

The devs are back tomorrow and I will make it a top priority to look into this. We really did think we had it fixed.

Flag Post

Just verifying that the above post was me… and my too many logins.