Whats the best weapon combination

5 posts

Flag Post

I want to know the best weapon combination before i start upgrading something. i’m currently using thor’s hammer and witch’s staff. but i have doubts about thor’s hammer. it looks like huntsman axe is better but im just not sure

Flag Post

Whatever fits you the best, Thor’s hammer is good because if you aren’t so good at aiming, even if you hit near your target you’ll still get some damage on them. Personally, i use Huntsman’s Axe and The Cursed Magic sword because those are the easiest to use for me.

Flag Post

Everything has its pros and cons.
I wouldn’t say Thor’s Hammer is only good if you aren’t good at aiming – while it has less damage than Hatchet, people with Thor’s hammer tend to have an initial advantage over hatchet users. This is because the first ranging shot usually misses for most people, but Thor users have the added benefit of shocking the target for ~10% to ~40% damage on that ranging shot.

The only weapon I would not recommend using is the Artemis Bow. It does less damage than Hatchet, and requires all 5 shots to hit for max damage; meaning, long range shots often only result in 3-4 shots hitting. And if you are in close proximity to an enemy, both hatchet and zeus are better for damage.

Flag Post

idk look at melee. he will tell u. c:

Flag Post

Artemis is just for rough adjustments on aiming. If the middle arrow lands on the opponent, if the wind didn’t changed, maybe you can use the other weps (Hatchet, Thor, whatever) and shoot at the same angle and power, given if the opponent did not moved from his position.
For me, Artemis is just good by damage at close range, even if it means a teleport.