5 fails in row to craft lvl 5 equip- need new crafting system

10 posts

Flag Post

crafting system has no logic in it. I had 5 fails in a row to craft lvl 5 equip and as a result i am stuck with the same stats for 2-3 weeks (taking out stats increse from leveling). I still didnt invest money in the game but I seriously thoght about it but dont see what the point. Its not like paying will gurntee success in that topic (and this crystal incresing success% way too expensive). I am not big fan of cassino and i dont like to gamble with my money or free time (which also equale money). As a result i really thinking quiting this game,and that bad news because what this game need is bigger base of players so the devs could do money!!!.
I dont know how to change the crafting system. mybe give a token craft which gurntee success after x fails depand on the level. for example for lvl 5 with 60% success give fre token after 4 fails (40% to fail) and for lvl 6 after 5 fails and so on…. anyway, I really wait to devs answer so I can decide if i want to continue playing.

Game Nick Name: Mosherl

FYI: i really reccomend evry dev who want to do free to play game to watch this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMBeLrZoyw

Flag Post

Nice vid :)

Flag Post

I totally agree since i just failed crafting an 80% and i am not the kind that finds gems everyday :)

Flag Post

Mossss,

Once the team gets back from vacation I’ll see if I can put reviewing the gem drop rates on the to-do list. I don’t think the failure rates will change, but I agree that gem drops could use some work.

Flag Post

ok, tnx for the replay. its good that you take people concerns seriously. looking forward to hear from the team.

Flag Post

I just had my 6-th faill in a row crafting lvl 5. With all of the respect, I dont see any point to continue playing this game.

Flag Post

btw, 6 fails = 6 Amethyst , 12 saphires, 24 rubies 30 emeralds. OR in gold value: 1980 Gold.
Really?!?! is there anyway that one can buy 1980 gold (I won the gems but for this point it doesnt really metter) and not getting any success on upgrade?

Flag Post

glad i saw this topic, i definitely wont be investing any kreds for upgrades in this game.

Flag Post

Not exactly what i intend. you can invest money in the game or donate to to devs. they really deserve it. its one of the colest games I played. you can use the gold to buy items in the market or boost yourself.
But, the upgrading system itself can be very frustrating and may need a little change.

Flag Post

tnx for the update, I belive its much more fair now.
great work guys :)