Not such a good update after all

11 posts

Flag Post

first of all, I really reccomend evry dev who want to do free to play game to watch this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMBeLrZoyw

Now, for the point. after the new update evry one who want can buy full briar equip and enhance it so he can have 1500 power at lvl 15 (and some already did it). This is bad news and I tell you why.
Until the patch, the game was based almost only on skill and that what was unique about it. Now, you will create a new generation of players which buy victories and will scared away all the free players away.
I understand that the devs want to earn money but as you can see in my video above, they also need big comunity so the game wont die and big comunity mean even free players who wont invest money!!
I can ensure you that there is ways to earn money (and the devs really deserve it, its a fine game) without make it only pay to play game.
After all, the players who are willing to pay needs some free players to kill, otherwise its not fun to them and they stop investing money and leave after the free players . Finally there will be no new players to join and the game will die.
I saw it before and I will see it again unless there will be a change. I am not sure if there is way to enrole it but some change is needed in new system.
I relly like this game but after talking to a lot of old players I ensure you this is a big concern in the comunity.
Hope you will take this post under your consideration.

Flag Post

yeah i agree. They changed it by saying " sorry". .. so yeah. We are pretty much screwed. :(

Flag Post

oh, and my clan keeps losing people everyday because of it. so far, 9 left..

Flag Post

i agree too BUT, the dmg has alrdy been done, its not fair to every1 unless they keep it. 360 gold is not so impossible to get as many other things are. i havent spent any money and i have 250g, i was gonna buy 200 more but now its gone. CRY

Flag Post

the damage will continue when they scare away new players D:

Flag Post

There is a new phenomenon in game. Overpower players :(
I’ve just encountered a player in joust level 10-19 called melee with 1450 power level 16.
I have never heard of him before he bought full level 4 briar set and enhance it so probably he wasn’t so good before and he still doesn’t.
As a result there is no more jousting for level 10-19 for the next week (since he kills everyone in 1 shot- really??!!!!!).
And let me guess what will happened when he turn 20, he will upgrade equip to level 5/6
and have 1800/2000 power and again no jousting for level 20-29 for two weeks.
And after it when he turns +30 he will have +2600 power without boosting…pffff
Now this was just an example of 1 player but I know for sure about 3 more players who Overpowered with higher levels. This means Crazy fairies going to hell !!!!
Btw, I know about 3 more players who left or going to leave because of it.
You must solve this, Give them the money back, or don’t, I don’t care just solve it!!!

Flag Post

yeah. man. Jousting is definitely off my my to do list. He is just killing everyone who wants gems.I miss the old crazy fairies without bugs. Buying in the game was maintained and watched over. Now, one bug, and it is ruined. :/ either fix the bugged set or make them ALL that high..

Flag Post

LOL i know that guy XD he 1 shot killed me in 10-19 joust. he hit around 450. Something needs to be done about this. I am very upset. :p

Flag Post

I really like this game, but with the new update.. it’s just retarded ._.

Nerf their weps, and give an approximate gold refund

Otherwise, you’re going the same way MetalAssault did.. items that are too OP, for too little money, on a cash mall… ruined the game, it shut down, and now…. I don’t know ._.

Hope you sort this out

Flag Post

Hi guys,

Sorry for the buggy and unbalanced patch. With the hacker, the bugs, and the lack of forethought on our end, it’s been a rough week on our players. We know this and I wish I could make it all better for all of you.

But, I can’t. That’s the simple truth.

HOWEVER, we did roll back the level-4 items from the shop. This should stop any more damage from being done. ALSO, only 11 players bought the Briar packack and 7 of them have returned it. What this means to you:

For a few weeks, there will be a VERY few overpowered players in game – up to 4. Yes, I know this sucks. Yes, I know it’s not fair but it will only be for a few weeks. After that, they will have leveled into their items and be just another player.

In the meantime, I suggest you blacklist anyone you find offensive. After tonight’s patch the blacklist will stop those players from entering games with you. That should help some.

I am sorry. We make mistakes, we’re only human. But, give us time and we’ll earn your trust again.

Ophelea

Flag Post

its all fixed now :D thanks devs