Game now ruined. -.-

4 posts

Flag Post

People with bugged sets ( melee) are making it impossible for us to win anything. I guess the early bird gets the worm ( bugged set). .

Flag Post

Hi Avenger,

Sorry for the buggy and unbalanced patch. With the hacker, the bugs, and the lack of forethought on our end, it’s been a rough week on our players. We know this and I wish I could make it all better for all of you.

But, I can’t. That’s the simple truth.

HOWEVER, we did roll back the level-4 items from the shop. This should stop any more damage from being done. ALSO, only 11 players bought the Briar packack and 7 of them have returned it. What this means to you:

For a few weeks, there will be a VERY few overpowered players in game – up to 4. Yes, I know this sucks. Yes, I know it’s not fair but it will only be for a few weeks. After that, they will have leveled into their items and be just another player.

In the meantime, I suggest you blacklist anyone you find offensive. After tonight’s patch the blacklist will stop those players from entering games with you. that should help some.

I am sorry. We make mistakes, we’re only human. But, give us time and we’ll earn your trust again.

Ophelea

Flag Post

All games that make people pay to win are ruined to begin with. Sure it’s a cool game when you first start, but when you don’t get gems and can’t upgrade your equip/gear w/o paying you’re pretty much doomed.

I know these guys are trying to make a living, but come on…non-paying players don’t stand a chance in this game.

I feel sorry for the people who pay to get ahead in this game.

I’m done with this money hole.

Flag Post

Return? You should not ask for return, but confiscate the bugged items.