Game Freezing and Mac OS Problems

6 posts

Flag Post

I’m sure this has been addressed already but excuse my ignorance, I searched pretty far and couldn’t find a similar thread. Anyways, every hour or so my game freezes and I can’t move, type, or do anything and I have to refresh the page. However, because I am running on Mac OS whenever I lose connection to CF I then cannot reconnect to the regions and instead of having to close my browser to fix this, I have to actually restart my computer or wait 10 or so minutes. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

Thank you

Flag Post

All I can say is good luck. Had the freezing problem for months now, even had mods and a producer emailing me back and forth for a while getting info from me to try and help fix it, but nothing ever did and they completely stopped responding. Seems to have something to do with events since it was during or around them for me and some others(which are every hour).

Flag Post

I have the exact same problem, It’s so frustrating it’s always right at :57 or :58 of any hour and I always end up missing the tournament coming up..

Flag Post

We do have an ongoing issue with some people experiencing disconnects and freezing. Although yours sounds a little different.
Interesting that you can pinpoint it just before the hour though.
What’s your in game name and what server are you playing on ?

Flag Post

Im on spicy and either on NastyNas or D12

Flag Post

Ok, will pass this info on to the tech dudes to see what’s happening.