I hate exploding pumkins

4 posts

Flag Post

Ok #1 reason I was soloing my DR 4-9 and was about to win i had little hp left but that didnt matter cause it was my turn and all I had to do was shoot the devil one last time then boom game over a pumpkin landed on my head. Secondly I’ve never seen a pumpkin strategically used; only have I seen a few incidental happenings where a pumpkin added to a battle cause it spawned close enough to an opponent that when the next shot went it exploded dealing extra damage. I’m ok with the hp’s but to be honest i find them even a nuisance cause I’m not a big fan of luck in battles where youre about to die and hp drops beside you or you go to shoot an opponent and one spawned near them.

Flag Post

If you don’t like games with luck based elements, go play chess.

Flag Post

People, the forum posting section is for discussing the game, not saying what you hate.

Flag Post

Well, they’re discussing an element of the game, and as poorly-worded as his post was, he could very well be talking about something that should be balanced. Discouraging dissent isn’t thoughtful discourse. Finding thoughts you disagree with and thoughts you agree with is. Don’t even act superior, ‘cause you’re talking about a video game.