Suggestion Thread page 11

283 posts

Flag Post

If characters are reset to lv 1 on tournaments like deadeye, there shouldn’t be any wind.

Flag Post

there should be a timer on the adventure modes.

Flag Post

There should be a way to invite friends to duels.

Flag Post

Players being kicked out of the team several times in tournament mode shouldn´t be able to join the team over and over again!

Flag Post

Gem exchange should work also the other way around, like 2 emerald = 1 ruby, ruby + emerald = sapphire, sapphire + ruby =amethyst, amethyst + sapphire = diamond or sth like this.

Flag Post

Sole I agree with the gem exchange idea, but in order for that to happen I think the rates would need to be much much higher. Some of my friends have tons of emeralds and could convert them to into amethysts or diamonds fairly easily. Your math is saying that it would only take 8 emeralds to get 1 diamond. This means that the player, roast, who has 60+ emeralds could get 7 diamonds right away.

My own suggestion/comment.

I like the new 200 defense to 1 dodge idea, but it would be nice if you called it block. Defending an attack does not equal dodging it. Also, adding a “shield” or some sort would be cool. It could be an item that is mostly defense based just like a weapon is mostly attack based. This would be a new item slot.

Another idea of a shield would be to have shields that raise defense and your block/dodge percentage only in the special. It would take the place of a weapon slot. Say you are in deadeye, and don’t think you can aim very well, but the enemy team can. Swap out your weapon for a shield and gain a 15% bonus to block/dodge and whatever defense stats it has. So now, an axe that hits you in deadeye will not do 26 damage to your back, but 22 instead. Or, if the block works it would nullify the damage completely.

I havn’t thought about whether a powercreep would occur, but please think about it! Thanks spicy devs!

Flag Post

Well, my suggestion is based upon the prices of the gems in shop, and its even more costly. Also if you exchange 1 diamond you get only 4 emerald, but you´d need 8 emerald to get one diamond. I´m not saying that this is the ultimate, perfect way, but i think it should not be that much higher! And of course there is a silver price added to each exchange.

And why shouldnt roast get 7 diamonds, he earned his gems and this way he is able to actually use them, instead of upgrading items, sell them in market and buy diamonds with the earned gold ;-)

Flag Post

you shouldnt be able to use cards in jousts like yorick or something.

Flag Post

Lvl and item lvl caps on rooms please

Flag Post

Hi

I don’t see much point to lvl of a character … it would be nice if we get upgrade points to add for attack or plus to dodge crit etc

its a fun game but a bit bland after a while , im only lvl 18 and i dont look forward to 19 … infact i wish i can stay 18 forever … the higher the lvl means i just have to upgrade equips so i can play with higher lvl players

if there was some points to spend on custom of my character i would look forward and try to boost my lvl and exp

Flag Post

Hi Everyone.

Just letting you know were still here and still reading :)

Stick with it Sylvia, we’re always doing our best to add new and exciting features to keep people interested.
The next patch should be pretty special if all goes according to plan… ;)

Flag Post

Thanks i will stick to it , im already addicted ____ I just love to customize things and each person can be a specalist of something etc

thanks for reading my suggestion too, and i look forward to the new update :D

Flag Post

Can something be done about the infinite number of cards the AI seem to have? If players are only allowed up to 5 cards per game I think it’s only fair that NPCs do as well. Obviously I don’t want this suggestion to make the game too easy, but I have lost so many times on levels such as Jack and the Beanstalk because Chuck and Cluck use either a Double Shot or Cross Shot almost every round.

Flag Post

Hi there.

Actually there was a little bug where the bosses were using Cross too much, but that should be fixed now.
At the end of the day though, a PVE has to have X amount of difficulty, whether that is achieved by card usage or increasing a monsters stats, the end result will still be the same :)

Flag Post

Bring back crafting broadcasts we all miss them :)

Flag Post

You.Made.Enhanced.Weapons.And.Ruined.The.Game

I started playing this a week after it first came out, and I had awesome stuff. Level 5 briar ring with 69 atk. It was amazing…..until you ruined months of gameplay to make these fricken enhanced stuff with 40 atk level 1 _

I.Quit. (except deadeye, deadeye is still fun :P)

Flag Post

Waiiiiiit never mind that comment….didn’t understand the update fully.

Flag Post

I’m really bothered the fact that ‘enchanced’ items are here… It just really ruined the game. Literally ruined the game. Everyone’s going nuts on these enchanced items, so nuts that people just go for the enchanced ones, and just ignore the normal, precious, and set items. I worked my butt off to have the most ‘legit’ and strongest equipment in Midas, but now my so-called-best-items are now worthless. Spent a month on these gems to upgrade them and the effort of saving gold/silver without donating to the game. Now that enchanced items are here, I can’t even unbind my old equipment and sell them in the market, leaving me flat-broke, and since I have to catch up with my rivals to get the perfect enchanced items… So in general – It ruined the excitement, new comers are gonna be clueless, economy is shat, money flow is gone, and the drop rates of these enchanced items are enormous. It’s a disaster! I hope the developers reconsider this “one time” to think about if it was the right decision releasing them – or at least making it so unfair for most people. Like a developer once said (I think it was Ophelea, and these aren’t the exact words, but its something like this) “If there are any updates that causes the balance of the game, we will sure to make it fair and right for everybody” — So there, just like to share my thoughts about this update.

-nbtung

Flag Post
Originally posted by Armada2o:

I’m really bothered the fact that ‘enchanced’ items are here… It just really ruined the game. Literally ruined the game. Everyone’s going nuts on these enchanced items, so nuts that people just go for the enchanced ones, and just ignore the normal, precious, and set items. I worked my butt off to have the most ‘legit’ and strongest equipment in Midas, but now my so-called-best-items are now worthless. Spent a month on these gems to upgrade them and the effort of saving gold/silver without donating to the game. Now that enchanced items are here, I can’t even unbind my old equipment and sell them in the market, leaving me flat-broke, and since I have to catch up with my rivals to get the perfect enchanced items… So in general – It ruined the excitement, new comers are gonna be clueless, economy is shat, money flow is gone, and the drop rates of these enchanced items are enormous. It’s a disaster! I hope the developers reconsider this “one time” to think about if it was the right decision releasing them – or at least making it so unfair for most people. Like a developer once said (I think it was Ophelea, and these aren’t the exact words, but its something like this) “If there are any updates that causes the balance of the game, we will sure to make it fair and right for everybody” — So there, just like to share my thoughts about this update.

-nbtung

I used 500 gold before this to get good equipment, now this came and everything is useless. I hate this update.

Flag Post

I like Ophelea… But developers are impulsive sometimes… Players like you lose so much, ’cause of these kinds of updates. This by far the most unacceptable update yet (release of enchanced items) :|

Flag Post

you are so right, zairs mentioned it is supposed to give newcomers a chance to be competitive vs those “OP” characters. what this update really did, was making the gap even bigger, cause the first people having this are the already overpowered players.
it seems they dont care of the people working months on their chars to make them good.
i worked so hard and long for my lvl 19char to make him strong and competitive for the higher lvls, and some people hate me for it in the jousts. just guess how they feel when they face chars that stomp mine into the ground cause of this enhanced equip. One-hit k.o.´s will really encourage them to keep playing.
even if, i don´t think it´s really fair that a newcomer will have better equip in a few weeks than what i´ve worked for several months..
Even more it creates aversion, cause why should people now work on their chars if they know the whole effort could be for litereally NOTHING in a few weeks.
Zairs told me i should have a look at WoW, it would be the same there. But seriously, it took 3 YEARS until they gave an expansion that is only somehow comparable to this completely unbalancing last update!

This is such a nice game, but with your unthougt updates you keep ruining it..

edit:
quote from the chat just now: “Lennarty: did the chances of getting enhanced equipment raise? i got 7 enhanced in 10 mins”.. nothing more to say..lol

Flag Post

ANGLES ON THE AIMING WHEEL.

idk if anyone’s suggested this, but please put the angle numbers on the aiming wheel. makes it so much easier. especially if you wanna get some super accurate apogee aces

Flag Post

Just a low priority suggestion, what do you think about using the furnace to exchange gems from a lower grade, to a higher grade, at a higher cost than what you have for the exchange to down grade a gem right now?

Flag Post

Just for funzies, what about pve monster’s masks? (ivan the terrible and stuff)
Pve boss masks for gold? Yeah? Yeah?

Flag Post

I was reading a few earlier posts, and I found something like “leveling up should increase stat points.” I think that would be pretty cool. Say….give 20 points per level up, and increasing defense and attack cost 4 each. Hp would only cost 1. This would allow you to customize your character a bit more with pure def,hp,atk, etc. Maybe even increasing dodge and critical chances with stat points would be cool. Say…..20 points for 0.5% dodge/crit? Play around with the numbers a bit….but I think this would be awesome.