Platform Racing iPod Touch/iPhone Fantasy Revealed

24 posts

Flag Post

There’s been talk of PR3 being made into a mobile game (seeing as it is sponsored by Sparkworkz) so your dream may very well become a reality. :)

Flag Post

Wouldn’t it be kind of hard to play on a touchscreen?

Flag Post

Cell phones give me a headache, most wireless stuff does D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by kinggun680:

I guess it would be hard but the idea just makes me happy. I mean it would be fairly easy to play with a blackberry because of the keys you can physicaly press, but in my opinion blackberries are just not devices that I would want to play on. Tilt Controls would make it way hard since you would always have to move in 1 direction. And gamebuilder, try a iPod Touch :D. But then again it wireless wifi D:

Anything wireless gives me a headache, like wifi internet, cell phones, and the GPS D:

Flag Post

Are you immune to your computer somehow since its quite wireless if you haven’t noticed :D

Computers don’t have to be wireless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by YassenG:

Wouldn’t it be kind of hard to play on a touchscreen?

Yes, it would be real hard to play on a touch screen. I have tried a sonic game on my Evo 4g(touch screen) and it was almost impossible to control. Also, people would be impatient with the amount of time it would take to load. The only way to have a decent connection is if you were using 4g which is not found in many cities.

Flag Post

Happy birthday!

http://www.sparkworkz.com/2010/03/22/inxile%e2%80%99s-sparkworkz%e2%84%a2-announces-the-next-installment-in-the-hit-flash-series-platform-racing%e2%84%a2/

Flag Post

:/ Well I learned that today. Laptops are wireless aren’t they? And PC’s and Mac’s well, they don’t have to have wireless compatability, but you would have to plug it into the phone line and modem and stuff. I’m not a techy so I’m lacking in that area. Sorry bout the mistake. :P

yes I use Windows desktops :D

Flag Post

I kinda wonder when they will release it :D

probably when it’s out of beta, I’m pretty curious how it ends up looking.. or if there’s a mobile beta xD

Flag Post

Are you immune to your computer somehow since its quite wireless if you haven’t noticed :D

Wireless.. Pfft. If you ever saw my laptop you’d say “Not in your wildest dreams” not every computer/laptops wireless, In fact very few are wireless.

Flag Post

I thought laptops were wireless? :P

They don’t have to be…

Flag Post

Find it so wierd that right after a day I post this thread, somthing actually happened

That’s been there for months mate! ;p

Flag Post

The other day i found out that i can play this game on my phone. Android 2.2’s now have adobe flash 10.1 so they can play PR2. It is impossible to play on my phone because there is no keyboard though :(. It actually was pretty fast too.

Flag Post

Sparkworkz allows most of their games on iPhones, so possibly PR3 will be going mobile. :)

Flag Post

I don’t really see the point of keeping this thread open since the mobile version is coming out, sumtime soon hope

If you want to have the topic you made locked, just delete the first post and the thread will lock itself.

Flag Post

ive always wanted to say last post, but nm. i dont see any reason for threads like this to be locked. they will just fade away to the back of the thread board.

Flag Post

It would be cool, if we can play these games on those devices.

Flag Post

does the ipod touch/ iphone version of pr mobile be like pr2 or pr3?

If Platform Racing will come to the iPod Touch/iPhone, it’ll most likely be Platform Racing 3.

Flag Post

Really, all I want on the iPhone/iPod is the PR3 level editor and block editor. I would like to be able to work on my maps on the go. :)

Flag Post

It’d be fun to play any online games without having to download anything (like an app). Like Platform Racing 2

Flag Post

i prefer playing pr2 on a computer, it just would be weird playing it with an ipod

Flag Post

Did it come out yet?

Flag Post

I don’t think its out yet. :o

It would definitely be interesting playing on my iPod, I wonder how the controls will work. o.o

Flag Post
Originally typed up by Jazzaboy:

I don’t think its out yet. :o

It would definitely be interesting playing on my iPod, I wonder how the controls will work. o.o

It says on the platform racing 3 page’
COMING SOON TO THE iPHONE AND iPOD TOUCH!