Ultimate Suggestions Thread page 2

473 posts

Flag Post

umm my suggestion is when a member is warned by a moderator there i.p is recorded and the number of warnings is next to there names so they cant make an alt got warned on it alot of other alts and got warned on them so this would prevent that from happening becaue the number of warnings would be next to there name even if they did make an alt it would be there. and it would reset every hour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:
[Y]ou have to be 13+ to be allowed on Kongregate[.]

Wow, I was not aware. Guess I lucked out coming online when I was 13, huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fudgumscool:
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:
[Y]ou have to be 13+ to be allowed on Kongregate[.]

Wow, I was not aware. Guess I lucked out coming online when I was 13, huh?

Yeah, it’s to do with COPPA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by px45zn:

They should make you unable to type a message in chat that is just a space, and/or they should make you unable to type 1-letter messages in chat (99.99% of those are spam messages)

That would be really helpful, especially with the just typing spaces. I think one letter messages would be okay though, because a lot of people use ‘k’ or ‘o’ in response to other people. But maybe a limitation on how fast you can post one message after another, such as with PMs.

But if it goes too far, then it all gets messed up, like the Club Penguin filter (which blocks more than half of the words in the English language)! And that won’t be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

They should make you unable to type a message in chat that is just a space, and/or they should make you unable to type 1-letter messages in chat (99.99% of those are spam messages)

That would be really helpful, especially with the just typing spaces. I think one letter messages would be okay though, because a lot of people use ‘k’ or ‘o’ in response to other people. But maybe a limitation on how fast you can post one message after another, such as with PMs.

But if it goes too far, then it all gets messed up, like the Club Penguin filter (which blocks more than half of the words in the English language)! And that won’t be good.

What it could do is like in Pr1: limit the amount of messages you can send per minute. That does pose it’s own problem for chatters like me who post multiple sentences in a row rather than just one long wordy sentence, but it doesn’t have to be unreasonably low.

Flag Post

I Still think there should be a server for around rank 10 and below. i hate it when a rank 40 goes to a race with 3 rank 4s

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1Abc2:

I Still think there should be a server for around rank 10 and below. i hate it when a rank 40 goes to a race with 3 rank 4s

100% agreed, once i raced with rank 30ish while i’m rank 2, i 100% lost :(

Servers
supernewbies: rank 2 or lower
newbies: rank 7 or lower
interns: rank 12 or lower
higher interns: rank 20 or lower
advanced: between rank 20 and rank 30
superadvanced: rank 30 or higher

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apple0726:

Servers

I don’t like it, not enough low ranks to get a lot or races, Example: You usually have about 5 rank 3’s in Derron. All in all counting all the servers, about 10 people who are below rank 5.

Getting a race would be difficult in that server simply because there won’t be enough people.
Same with the super advanced, I’m above rank 30 and it’s hard to get a race in the campaign because no one likes racing someone they’ll lose against. Likewise I usually don’t race against 50+ unless it’s in newest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apple0726:

Servers

I do agree with Abc; however, I believe that Apple’s idea has some flaws. For supernewbies, there are almost NO rank 2 or lowers, and any that are such are only rank 1-2 for like 15 minutes, if that. You would need to increase the rank. Also, I don’t know if it is or is not a typo, but supernewbies-interns says rank __ or lower. I find this to be kind of detrimental to your point. Good idea with different servers though. I also disagree with blackie; with the introduction of simming, there are many more rank 30+, so I don’t think superadvanced would be an issue.

I think that we should combine Apple’s idea with the current setup; if we have like 5 servers dedicated to 15 and below, 16-23, 24-29, 30-39, and 40+, as well as more regular servers such as Derron and Carina so that they have an option to race with their skill or just race with the general public, this would be the best way to set it up, IF Jiggmin was ever to update and change Pr2 for the better: possibly if he stopped his game making and Pr3 editing for a bit (and wow that was all one sentence XD).

Flag Post

if there are such severs it would be very hard for people to level up as they would not get the amout of exp they get from defeating a lvl 30++. i also do not think that the lvl 40+ are playing with you on purpose as they do not get much exp

Flag Post
Originally posted by generaterox:

if there are such severs it would be very hard for people to level up as they would not get the amout of exp they get from defeating a lvl 30++. i also do not think that the lvl 40+ are playing with you on purpose as they do not get much exp

Right. They don’t play with you to level up; they just want to play, and the others don’t want to play them because they are too powerful. And yes, you are right about levelling up on such servers, which is why I suggest have servers like that, but then have a few normal open-to-everyone servers.

Flag Post

Turn the members’ names blue and turn the mod’s names purple and keep the admins’ colors the same for april fools day!!!

Flag Post

Although you do say rank 40+ players don’t play, congratulations to Guest 14590 who has just turned rank 49!

Flag Post
Originally posted by whoopdedo:

Turn the members’ names blue and turn the mod’s names purple and keep the admins’ colors the same for april fools day!!!

Or, switch one or two members with one or two mods, so those two members are mods and those two mods are members, so that it seems like a glitch.

Flag Post

When you’re level 40+ Fold for yourself. It’s challenging, but it will pay off. You’ll get three free level when reached 1,000 F@H points. I think this is a good idea, because you can get leveled up faster. But only when you’re 40+ Or 36-37. Good luck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by PuertoRicanBalla:

When you’re level 40+ Fold for yourself. It’s challenging, but it will pay off. You’ll get three free level when reached 1,000 F@H points. I think this is a good idea, because you can get leveled up faster. But only when you’re 40+ Or 36-37. Good luck!

Thats what I did lol

Flag Post

Should be helpful xP

Flag Post

there should more campaign levels:

example;

Page 2 should be for rank 20 and up

then page 3 should be for rank 30 and up

Flag Post

I don’t agree, rank 30+ would be hard to get a game going.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackie6789:

I don’t agree, rank 30+ would be hard to get a game going.

Again, with the introduction of simming, there are a lot more rank 30’s. There are so many 30’s and 40’s in Derron that it would be quite easy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

there should more campaign levels:

example;

Page 2 should be for rank 20 and up

then page 3 should be for rank 30 and up

and page 6 for quesin?

Flag Post

i never said above page 3

Flag Post

The level servers sound great, But some people might want to race with their freinds who may be a higher/lower lever. What i would suggest is a filter of some sort wich detects whether two people are freinds so theycan possibly race together, but they both have to be freinds.

That is all -Blackdragon

Flag Post

I think a ‘newbie’ server for the first 10 levels would be good, but keep the old servers, so that everyone can still race with their friends. :P

Flag Post

Who agrees? Shouldn’t all in-active users depending on how high their level is have to choose a different name after a year or so. It isn’t fair how all these people that don’t play anymore get to hog up all the names. If you get a platform racing 2 account higher then 20 then your good, but if you don’t you should have to change your name after a year or so of not signing in.