Ultimate Suggestions Thread page 3

472 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GokuChaos:

Who agrees? Shouldn’t all in-active users depending on how high their level is have to choose a different name after a year or so. It isn’t fair how all these people that don’t play anymore get to hog up all the names. If you get a platform racing 2 account higher then 20 then your good, but if you don’t you should have to change your name after a year or so of not signing in.

This isn’t really a problem. There are SO many different usernames, and SO many different variations of the username you want (for example, I first wanted fudgum@gmail.com, but it was taken, so I went to fudgumsfudgeblock) that it’s really pointless to REQUIRE a name change. The option should still be there though because I know of a lot of people who get annoyed because they want to change their name.

Flag Post

Yeah I was just talking about the user name for platform Racing 2. I didn’t mean your official Kongregate account, but it was my fault for not being more clear. Anyway you should be able to change your name and they should make people who have not signed in for a year and have a level lower than 20 in Platform Racing 2 change their name so people that want to play could get a better name. Also it just helps out with more names to choose from. I think it would be a great update for the game.

Flag Post

Yeah I was just talking about the user name for platform Racing 2.

That’s what I meant too. Requiring a Pr2 name change would be uneeded, though the option to change it period would be nice.

Flag Post

Yeah, it would be much better. All the in-active accounts that haven’t signed in for years should automatically have their names reset to something like [Guest 11367]. Their names should be open for anyone to take, but if the player that lost their name changes their new automatic name back to their original name before anyone else, then they get their name back. Trust me it would be much better for the game.

Flag Post

its just a name, does it really matter that much?

Flag Post

a tab that allows to view all levels at once?

Flag Post

A tab for chat rules would be nice, instead of having to link people to out side sources.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

Yes, names are a huge part of any game. It makes your account even more epic. Just think about it, there will be so many more cool names out there to choose from. There are hundreds of in-active accounts that hog up account names, and it just isn’t fair. So they should definitely make an update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

Yes, names are a huge part of any game. It makes your account even more epic. Just think about it, there will be so many more cool names out there to choose from. There are hundreds of in-active accounts that hog up account names, and it just isn’t fair. So they should definitely make an update.

I dont like that idea :/
As Determine said its just a name :|

Flag Post

dude, two words… MORE THREADS! we need more threads, who agrees ay? for one thing, it already has lots, but who says thats gonna stop us from having mor ay? do you? do you not?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkcry311:

dude, two words… MORE THREADS! we need more threads, who agrees ay? for one thing, it already has lots, but who says thats gonna stop us from having mor ay? do you? do you not?

More active posters would help as well. :)

Flag Post

Hmm… somewhere where you can Reccomend moderators

Flag Post
Originally posted by mankzin:

Hmm… somewhere where you can Reccomend moderators

You can recommend a moderator candidate by emailing or PM’ng an admin.
They will take recommendations seriously, but please don’t suggest your alt(s).
You can find a list of the admins here. :D

Flag Post

I have one:
Filter the tabs into spaces Seriously, please, I keep getting banned because it’s just too tempting to nuke. And it’s actually so simple to fix, all he has to do is practically paste the code for filtering swears and then change the charecter to ‘tab’ being filtered into a ‘space’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tiginator:

I have one:
Filter the tabs into spaces Seriously, please, I keep getting banned because it’s just too tempting to nuke. And it’s actually so simple to fix, all he has to do is practically paste the code for filtering swears and then change the charecter to ‘tab’ being filtered into a ‘space’.

Ikr its very tempting to nuke. Btw i was banned for 24 hours just now for nuking

Flag Post
Originally posted by PizzaBombXD:
Originally posted by Tiginator:

I have one:

Ikr its very tempting to nuke. Btw i was banned for 24 hours just now for nuking

Same, still, at least they isn’t the alternate '
' nuke problem, which is much more well known.

Flag Post

I think you should be able to use all the hats in level editor.

Flag Post

I would like to see more people in main chat, yet it’s not often that servers other than Derron or Carina have much activity (spam-free of course).

Perhaps a Master room that would connect to all servers allowing people to chat from all over pr2 land.

Flag Post

i wish you could flag levels……so much scam levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i wish you could flag levels……so much scam levels.

ikr like this level i just saw now said that if you give pass they give pass if some1 falls for that well their problem

Flag Post

also i think that you shouldn’t be banned from the whole game instead just from chatting/pming cause i got banned(nuking xD) also why does it say its maintenance why not just say i got banned?!?!

Flag Post

If you see scam levels you can report it to the account ‘Pr2Reports’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:

If you see scam levels you can report it to the account ‘Pr2Reports’.

that takes to long to keep pming the same person

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

suggestion:maxium rank this would be so only people under the maxium rank can play that level so it makes the level more fair for the people with higher and lower ranks.