Ultimate Suggestions Thread page 4

472 posts

Flag Post

I suggest that Mods and Admins should be on more often, especially in Derron chat because people there nuke, spam, and swear just way too often.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jesseyou2122:

suggestion:maxium rank this would be so only people under the maxium rank can play that level so it makes the level more fair for the people with higher and lower ranks.

which means that you cannot play some levels.
better would be: minimum/maximum points invested.

Flag Post

You start out with 300 points rather than 150. xD Yes, I know that’s 100 for all stats. =3

Flag Post

Okay, yes, this game IS very good. But, I think it needs some work when it comes down to controls and levels… It seems that the campain mode is, well, crappy, with limited levels AND limited items. But, since they are coming out with a new Platform Racing, ( see Platform Racing 3 thread) I hope all these elements will be improved. And, yes, it is understandable that the reason they have limited levels is because they already have so many features, and the level blue prints are impecable. So, all in all, it all comes down to number three…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTerrorler:

I suggest that Mods and Admins should be on more often, especially in Derron chat because people there nuke, spam, and swear just way too often.

Yes, you are very right. I know how you feel. It is very annoying…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheTerrorler:

Then don’t go to the chat.
=.=

Or deal with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cody1404:

Okay, yes, this game IS very good. But, I think it needs some work when it comes down to controls and levels… It seems that the campain mode is, well, crappy, with limited levels AND limited items. But, since they are coming out with a new Platform Racing, ( see Platform Racing 3 thread) I hope all these elements will be improved. And, yes, it is understandable that the reason they have limited levels is because they already have so many features, and the level blue prints are impecable. So, all in all, it all comes down to number three…

Old news is old.
Also, the bold bit in your post is where you should use a semi-colon rather than full stop; you wanted a pause, but not a new sentence.
Just making the forums that much smarter.

Flag Post

I really think there should be a shortcut key for chatting, because in-game, I want to chat but I have to stop to click on the chat box! It’s SO annoying… I would perfer the ENTER key.

Flag Post

I think there should be another hat, like: Shiny crown; effect: immune to sword, gun, mine, AND lightning,; how to get: mod and 5k F@H points OR 15k F@H points

Flag Post

how about another hat:haunted hat;effect:attacks whom took off your hat(get hit with sword,laser,mine)and attacks with laser and sword

Flag Post

how to get;complete with all hats on(get everyones hat with sword,laser,then finish)

Flag Post

ULTIMATE SUGGESTION
May have been said.
As yous know theres a block limit – quite annoying when your half way through editing.
So I can keep a track on how big to make my level, how about a counter, showing how many blocks used and how many before I reach the block limit?
Surely not too hard to implement.
JonNgog

Flag Post

LOOK THIS LINK :

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/19-platform-racing-2/topics/175952-crown-and-cowboy-mode?page=1#posts-3811595

How many people do not have the crown,
wish it was a way like this:
CROWN MODE ACTIVATE!
And two of the four people, playing with the crown,
this is random, and also, if it was
FLYING COWBOY ACTIVATE!
Since it is not super, two of four people started with cowboy hat

Flag Post

I wish there was a SUPER TOP HAT MODE ACTIVATE! And a TOP HAT MODE ACTIVATE!

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion.
In the level editor it would be nice to have an option that allows a user not only to select their stats but also which hat they would like to use while testing their unique course.

This option would list all 8 hats.

This option would allow players to not only test out their levels using a specific hat but to also experience the hat if said player doesnt have that specific hat in the game

For example I get like 3-4 pm’s a day asking if someone could try out crown, cowboy, or tophat. In level editor I think this would also rid many people of being spammed with similar pm’s.

(:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smileys_Sniper:

Here’s a suggestion.
In the level editor it would be nice to have an option that allows a user not only to select their stats but also which hat they would like to use while testing their unique course.

This option would allow players to not only test out their levels using a specific hat but to also experience the hat if said player doesnt have that specific hat in the game

For example I get like 3-4 pm’s a day asking if someone could try out crown, cowboy, or tophat. In level editor I think this would also rid many people of being spammed with similar pm’s.

(:

I would definitely like to see this implemented. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by KILLERNANO132132:

I wish there was a SUPER TOP HAT MODE ACTIVATE! And a TOP HAT MODE ACTIVATE!

GOood IDEA!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smileys_Sniper:

Here’s a suggestion.

(:

GOoood IDEA!!! ²

Flag Post

Ghost hat – effect : Make you invisible for 20 seconds pressing B (reload time : 60 seconds)
How to get : 3.000 points in F@H

PR3 Hats in PR2

Shark hat – effect : You swin moree fast
Speed hat – You speed Increase in 20 %
Bubble hat – Increase your jump in 25 %
Beret hat – effect : You have two more to fuel the jetpack

I’m jhu1998 in pr2!

Flag Post

Beret hat does not have in pr3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:
Originally posted by Apple0726:

why not filter any swear words in pr2? :O

Swears are filtered in chat, just not in the forums.

Kongregate is more laid back then Pr2 when it comes to swearing because you have to be 13+ to be allowed on Kongregate,

It’s than, not then. Why don’t people understand?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer629:
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:
Originally posted by Apple0726:

why not filter any swear words in pr2? :O

Swears are filtered in chat, just not in the forums.

Kongregate is more laid back then Pr2 when it comes to swearing because you have to be 13+ to be allowed on Kongregate,

It’s than, not then. Why don’t people understand?

Uh-oh….grammar nazi!!

Flag Post

I’v always wanted a Dragon-body-set.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeviousDragon99:

I’v always wanted a Dragon-body-set.

That would be pretty cool. 8)
A set of wings on the dragon body, maybe.

Flag Post

A Mario hat to give more speed, a Luigi hat for more in jumping!